Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

does his famous about doesn't care face
“Well, what did you expect, M16?”

doesn't care face intensifies as he headbashes into a table
"So no one else knows about ArmA? They helped us provide weapons for the Kurdish fighters that I trained during my assignment in the middle east. There's also a wealthy Swedish arms dealer named Max who has connections to them. I tracked him down and got the data on him in Dubai. Sure, he's married, but it's not the first time I've had a man with a ring."

"lady thats all nice and dandy but i hate to break it to you i don't think any of us particularly care"
"The Kurds cared."
Nicki Martin wrote:
"The Kurds cared."

“Well the Sangvis Ferri are a problem for us, so...”
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Raaaaaaawr. Shade's a buuuuzzkiiiill. Meanie, U-110 will bite." She nips Shade's finger as hard as her tiny teeth can.
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

U-110 wrote:
"Raaaaaaawr. Shade's a buuuuzzkiiiill. Meanie, U-110 will bite." She nips Shade's finger as hard as her tiny teeth can.

“For god’s sake, U-110, don’t go around do that.”

"Sowwy. U-110 is still a cute shaaaaaaaark. Raaaaaaaaaaawr. Raaaaawr. Raaaaaaaaaawr. U-110 just likes to make sure that her friends don't get bullied. U-110 bites the bullies, because U-110 protects her friends. I'm a shaaaaark. Fear meeeeeeee. Raaaaaaaawr."

and U-110 gets thrown across the room as he lets out a stream of curses due to U-110 biting him
Leroy catches U-110 and gently set's her down. "Alright Shade, You're a good man, show some stoicism and quit that sailor's mouth. Lest I start a brawl that very well may end your life."

"first im a vampire you can't beat me to death second christ almighty i just got bit pal but yeah sorry for uhhh chucking you across the room U-110"
"I wasn't going to beat you to death. Maybe put you in the hospital for a week or so at most." He backhandedly said.

"oh ho ho someones mighty confident man you are just really making me want to fight you but frankly id rather relax and uhh not put someone in a crater"
"Don't pretend your all high-and-mighty because you're a vampire. I am one too. Plus, if you keep terrorizing moderately defenseless people I would have no problem putting you in a crater." He said. "I can take most anything anyone throws at me."

"if you think im acting all high and mighty because im a neck bitter then pal you know nothing i would like nothing more then to be a forgotten name of history and as for defenseless people U-110 is a german submarine she could blow me to pieces"

he runs a hand through his hair and reaches for a pack of cigarettes he keeps on him

"i need a smoke"
"I'll give you a light." He snapped his fingers as a lick of bronze flame lit the cigarette. He lit his own cigar again and put it in his mouth. "Plus, you said that you can't be killed. Technically, that makes anyone defenseless."

"Raaawr, U-110 is not defenseless. U-110 is very scaaaaaaary. Fear meeeeeee. But I cans also be cute little shark as well." She smiles at Leroy.
He chuckled. "You definitely are scary. Just wait until you see how scary I can be. I have made people snap their own necks just because I looked at them wrong." He said, gently patting the shark's head.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus