Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Joot (played by Jooters)

Wish wrote:
"Ah, well... certainly.. Joot, do you think you could heal them perhaps?"

"Uhm... I can't use any healing spells... I'm from Magicka, we don't use any there..."
"Unfortunately I don't think anything that the Apothecaries of my chapter have would be of any use. As for spells, well I'm not a librarian."
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Lucas overheard the situation, and so did Kumatora.
"I can heal!" The two both said at the same time, before exchanging looks of confusion on how they managed to say the same thing at the same time.
Wish wrote:
"Not doing so hot, I may need some time off.." he said quietly.., he seemed dazed and his eyes were relatively foggy

"Good idea. Take a couple weeks off, son"
"Captain Messinius...can you and your brothers handle food? I would like to make you a cheeseburger deluxe"
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Captain Messinius...can you and your brothers handle food? I would like to make you a cheeseburger deluxe"

"Yes, we can. Normal human food is fine, as I doubt you know how to make a meal tailored to an Astartes. We have the ability to filter out toxins. Means we can't get drunk, although I do hear that the Space Wolves have a drink of theirs that can neutralize that ability. Although given how toxic it is to normal humans as a result, I'm guessing you probably don't carry any Fenrisian Ale at this establishment. A burger of cheese that you speak of will be fine. Put it on my tab, as usual." Messinius was such a regular at Trixie's that he had a tab, which he made sure to pay off every month. Even though Space Marines and their chapters are exempt from Imperial taxation, Messinius still felt it necessary to keep this business that he and other Astartes frequented afloat.
He stepped out for nearly an hour and brought out four three-pound steak burgers. Two for Vitrian and two for Donatos who is on his way with a bucket of fries.

"Captain Messinius, your brother Donatos is on his way. These burgers are each thee pounds of fine ground beef, bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese, onion, pickles, with in-house made mayonnaise,which is a cream-based condiment with my signature sauce. Drael loves these. His wife's brother used to make these. He was a great warrior and an even better cook"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Vitrian Messinius wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"Yes, we can. Normal human food is fine, as I doubt you know how to make a meal tailored to an Astartes. We have the ability to filter out toxins. Means we can't get drunk, although I do hear that the Space Wolves have a drink of theirs that can neutralize that ability. Although given how toxic it is to normal humans as a result, I'm guessing you probably don't carry any Fenrisian Ale at this establishment. A burger of cheese that you speak of will be fine. Put it on my tab, as usual." Messinius was such a regular at Trixie's that he had a tab, which he made sure to pay off every month. Even though Space Marines and their chapters are exempt from Imperial taxation, Messinius still felt it necessary to keep this business that he and other Astartes frequented afloat.

"I can't get drunk either" Azumi commented "As a spirit, I lack the internal organs to even have any ill effects when eating just about anything! I'll have you know, being made from pure mana like myself has its perks!"
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

"And heroic spirits like myself are made of a form of magic as well!" Kiyohime bragged "The magic I am composed of is certainly higher in quality than what this puny gremlin of a canine is made of!"

"This isn't a contest..." Azumi pouted "Learn to respect your elders as well!"

The two proceeded to argue like the two morons they are.

"What was that?!" They both said to the disembodied- never mind, it was nothing!
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Vitrian Messinius wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"I can't get drunk either" Azumi commented "As a spirit, I lack the internal organs to even have any ill effects when eating just about anything! I'll have you know, being made from pure mana like myself has its perks!"

He looked at Azumi. He remembered her having the zoomies for Christmas and he simply smiled before going in the kitchen
She walks in, curious to see a bar for the very first time. "Wow." she whispered.
[*]36
Dobermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She raised a brow at the new person, but promptly ignored it, and cracked open a beer, because military and beer go hand-in-hand.
The Damselette (played by Alliyus)

To-bDC.gif
Dobermann wrote:
She raised a brow at the new person, but promptly ignored it, and cracked open a beer, because military and beer go hand-in-hand.

"Can confirm."
Vienna Hashimoto wrote:
She walks in, curious to see a bar for the very first time. "Wow." she whispered.

"Welcome to Trixie's. Cam I bring you anything?"
Rolige Dare Amore (played anonymously)

Rolige was sitting at a table, tracing his finger in a circle around a glass of iced coffee.
He seemed to be deep within thought.
He would quietly bring his customer a tightly toasted sandwich.
Rolige Dare Amore (played anonymously)

Rolige stopped staring into the distance when he noticed Mathius set the sandwich down.
He glanced over at Mathius and gave him a soft, short nod as to say thank you.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish seemed to be doing a lot better today, he was up drinking tea, he was standing, although still dressed warmly despite the summer heat

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus