Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"I'll take a cherry vanilla"
"Same." Fumizuki says to Mathius.
He made the two milkshakes and brought the two shakes to Drael and Fumizuki
Fumizuki smiles. "Thank you, Uncle Mathius."
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot walks into the bar once more, seeming more confident than usual, like someone who got a new fancy outfit and is wearing it out to show it off. Only, he is obviously in the same clothes he always wears, as shown by the multiple stains on his hoodie.
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki smiles. "Thank you, Uncle Mathius."

"You're welcome, sweet pea"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

And Wish is currently walking around, with a warm blanket, and one of those hot water bags pressed against his stomach
"Are you okay, son?"

"Not doing so hot, I may need some time off.." he said quietly.., he seemed dazed and his eyes were relatively foggy
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I have a spell that makes people feel less tired, want me to use it on you?"

"Well, its not really a tired thing, its more of an issue with my magic circulation, since Im made of it, I have to keep myself regulated, if I over magic, Im kaput-" he said, smiling to Joot
The Damselette (played by Alliyus)

Columbina sat there silently.
May (played anonymously)

May would then walk into the bar, her witch hat partly ripped. Her arm's slightly bleeding too. "Whew... Hey guys... Beautiful evening we're having... right? Ouch, my arm hurts like hell...!"

Wish waved.. after a while, mostly cause he didnt realizs it was a person "Are you ok?"
May (played anonymously)

"Well..." I didn't thought I'd explain all this, but here we are. Basically, May went into a dungeon with both Aaron and some engineer named Tristan and, let's just say things DID NOT go well with the three... spoiler: they got overwhelmed by too many enemies with weapons. Yikes, if only they brought a medic, huh?

"Ah, well... certainly.. Joot, do you think you could heal them perhaps?"
MOVED (played anonymously)

Everyone probably forgot about Niedlich, huh?
Don't worry, he's working, he's doing his job, serving tables.

At least he is today.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Wish wrote:
"Ah, well... certainly.. Joot, do you think you could heal them perhaps?"

"Uhm... I can't use any healing spells... I'm from Magicka, we don't use any there..."
"Unfortunately I don't think anything that the Apothecaries of my chapter have would be of any use. As for spells, well I'm not a librarian."
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Lucas overheard the situation, and so did Kumatora.
"I can heal!" The two both said at the same time, before exchanging looks of confusion on how they managed to say the same thing at the same time.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus