Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Interest Check for Pan-Fandom Group

Okay, I'm not ready to actually throw this out yet, but does anything think it would be awesome to have a group where players could use fan characters from any and all franchises?

A place where Gems, Ponies, Saiyans, Warrior Cats, and Sonic OCs and more could mingle and adventure together! Does... does this spark even the remotest interest with anyone other than me?

Edit: The only limit here would be against canon characters. Fan characters only for simplicity's sake.
JetStorm

I'd be down to try this...

What characters are allowed and what are not allowed?

And is there a plot to follow?
ConnanBell Topic Starter

JetStorm wrote:

The idea is that any character type that is not disruptive to the group would be allowed. Ideally, all races/occupations from all franchises would be allowed, from a Rescue Ranger to a God of Destruction, so long as the individual characters are behaving themselves.

I can't think of any story that would need to be part of it, but if there was, it might be a cross between Kingdom Hearts and the Dragon Ball Xenoverse games with all of their world-hopping and what not.
JetStorm

ConnanBell wrote:
JetStorm wrote:

The idea is that any character type that is not disruptive to the group would be allowed. Ideally, all races/occupations from all franchises would be allowed, from a Rescue Ranger to a God of Destruction, so long as the individual characters are behaving themselves.

I can't think of any story that would need to be part of it, but if there was, it might be a cross between Kingdom Hearts and the Dragon Ball Xenoverse games with all of their world-hopping and what not.

Ah okay,so if I wanted to join with say a transformer,would that be allowed?
ConnanBell Topic Starter

JetStorm wrote:
Ah okay,so if I wanted to join with say a transformer,would that be allowed?

Of course, but I did think of a limiter that I didn't make explicit: No Cannon Characters.

So if you wanted to make a transformers OC, that would be allowed, but you could not play as Waspinator or Wheeljack or Optimus Prime.
I'd be down! Crossover stuff is always a lot of fun.
This does sound like it could be fun.
Yooo this stuffs right up my alley
0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/93641

(I believe the group is still open to new members, even if the LfRP thread has expired)
Riik wrote:
0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/93641

(I believe the group is still open to new members, even if the LfRP thread has expired)

Thank

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Interest Check for Pan-Fandom Group

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus