Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey, guys.

Hello, everyone. I am new to this site and this format, but not roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for over a year now, but I do not know what to expect out of this site.
Akali_Fang

Well let me be the first to welcome you to the lovley world of the rpr! We are a loving and zany bunch, and I for one can say just about anything you may want or need from roleplaying can be found here! I suggest browsing the Looking for RP forums and or posting your own thread and i promise you will find someone interested in your rp ideas! Also if you need anything just about anyone here would be willing to help! Have a wonderful day and welcome to the family^^
Welcome to RPR, TMITM! :D You ever want a RP, my PMs are always open ;)

giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you haven't already, be sure to post in Looking for RP so you can find some awesome RP partners.
Hello!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Hello and Welcome to RPR!! IF you are wanting to Rp with someone just send me a PM!!
Welcome to RPR, TMITM! If you're ever wanting to rp or chat, my PM's are open! We can discuss an rp! ^^
Heya, welcome!!! I hope you have a fantastic time on the site, and if you have any questions, let me know!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your RPs here, and have a good time! :) Stay safe, and take care. Maybe I'll see you around if we're ever in the same forum. Bye! :)

~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :) :) :) ;D :3 :) :P :( :O :D ;) :3 :)
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey, guys.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus