Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Doodle the Character Above

snorkmaiden wrote:
azura.png

Thanks so much, Snork! You gone and done her some justice. 💖
snorkmaiden wrote:
CrystalDisc wrote:
Claiming GingerHades!

Offering up Azura'elllys, Lynx, or Willow Woods!

claiming azura and offering up either of the two guys on my profile, if anyone feels inclined :)

edit: here's my drawing:

azura
azura.png

dibs on the herbalist

Offering Mera or Maike ?

Edit; Finished

g9zUfSR.png

I just used the Hero forge you had in your profile as the reference I hope it's ok!!!
fig

TheVexedKitty wrote:
snorkmaiden wrote:
CrystalDisc wrote:
Claiming GingerHades!

claiming azura and offering up either of the two guys on my profile, if anyone feels inclined :)

azura
azura.png

dibs on the herbalist

Offering Mera or Maike ?

Edit; Finished

g9zUfSR.png

I just used the Hero forge you had in your profile as the reference I hope it's ok!!!
latelatelate reply so im terribly sorry but THIS IS SO RAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD thank you again so much!!
TheVexedKitty wrote:
snorkmaiden wrote:
CrystalDisc wrote:
Claiming GingerHades!

azura
azura.png

dibs on the herbalist

Offering Mera or Maike ?

Edit; Finished

g9zUfSR.png

In the spirit of the holidays, I choose the werewolf and offer up my new guy as tribute.

https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1471999
I really need an excuse to get my drawing juices flowing again so I'mma revive this thread! Since it's been close to two months since DeadFantasy claimed, I'm gonna go ahead and claim TheVexedKitty and draw Mera.

As for my own characters, I offer up:

Lucitoare - Dragon hunting gold dragon though he's probably got a little red dragon blood in him somewhere too

Lucifer - Yes, that Lucifer, though in a very different AU. Steampunk, baby!

Joia - Positive energy dragon with a very positive attitude
Luscinioide

yeah i'll claim, why not. my back hasn't suffered enough the past few days, let's push the physical limits of the human body even further

take your pick from literally anyone here or here. preference to anyone in the first link, but honestly, i don't care who you pick so long as it means not derailing the thread for months. more options = thread go more faster-er
Luscinioide

christ on a bike i have a lot of trouble differentiating between green blue and....blue blue, so uh, i'm not entirely sure that half of this is the actual right color, but if not i hope you'll nod along and go with it as though i am a senile old man retelling the same story for the 400th time

joia for dndmama
pkfFMYg.png

edit: the colors are haunting me in my sleep days later, so just in case the first one WAS wrong, i made an alternate version
Claiming cause trying my hand at a cyborg sounds like fun <33

I think I have my TH set to invisible to non-logged in users, so you can either pick from the ones I have uploaded to RPR (out of which Sova is my main love atm) or pick someone from my art-fight account.
Sniping Sova!

Please pass on me and give Sasheth another draw.
Ended up going a bit wild with this one, hope you like it! @Luscinioide
kameko_by_sashetha_th_tw_tmblr_low_res.png
Sasheth wrote:
Claiming cause trying my hand at a cyborg sounds like fun <33

I think I have my TH set to invisible to non-logged in users, so you can either pick from the ones I have uploaded to RPR (out of which Sova is my main love atm) or pick someone from my art-fight account.
local cat babydollifies snegolak

sash.png
Luscinioide

Sasheth wrote:
Ended up going a bit wild with this one, hope you like it! @Luscinioide

MY WIFE...,,,, MY SUPERVILLAIN WAIFU....,,, thank you she looks ready to commit homicide and i am living for it

not claiming uh... <shuffles notes> ....sasheth is next? i think? maybe? i hope?
sasheth wrote:
hexblading wrote:
local cat babydollifies snegolak

sash.png
OH YOU FIEND
YOU ABSOLUTE MENACE

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! <33
Luscinioide wrote:

MY WIFE...,,,, MY SUPERVILLAIN WAIFU....,,, thank you she looks ready to commit homicide and i am living for it

not claiming uh... <shuffles notes> ....sasheth is next? i think? maybe? i hope?
Also you're very welcome! <33 >:y And yes it would appear its still me, because Hex is an absolute sweetie ;;
Claiming! *grabby hands* I meant to draw her anyway ghehehhhhhe

Offering Samo or Oliver! The latter is a vampire, but if you wish to draw him as a human, you're welcome to consult me as there are several ways you could go about it (in military uniform, casual, or in a wheelchair). You'll find adequate references on the "misc" tab, but feel free to ask if anything is unclear.
Mina Moderator

HI I AM NOT ENTERING PLEASE SKIP MY REPLY WHEN DOIN THE THINGS
I just stopped in to say OOOOH! <3 This is gorgeous. Everyone here is so so talented.
Don't hurt me but I lowkey forgot I made a post last November. I shall deliver if its not too late!
Claine Topic Starter Moderator

DeadFantasy wrote:
Don't hurt me but I lowkey forgot I made a post last November. I shall deliver if its not too late!

It looks like somebody else has claimed VexedKitty but if you want, you can claim Banshee.
Claine wrote:
DeadFantasy wrote:

It looks like somebody else has claimed VexedKitty but if you want, you can claim Banshee.

You got it! 👍
Not claiming! Just dropping off!

Poor TheVexedKitty waited so long but here is Mera for them!

Pitty Picture Here!

IwpSNPC.png

S50BGSa.png
Since I'm not sure if DeadFantasy has actually claimed Banshee or not, I'm gonna go ahead and do it just to be safe. Now sure which I'm gonna draw yet, but I'mma do it!

I offer up:

Garnet- An uptight avian alien with a fondness for flowers

Summer- My sweet 'Summer' (ba dum tch) child, tomboy, cheerleader, farm girl

Joia- A positive energy dragon with a very positive outlook on life

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Doodle the Character Above

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus