Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Doodle the Character Above

Kruhee wrote:
Dropping off fiesch's lovely Mirce Leon De Melo
Fiesch.png

Not claiming, next to be claimed is Galaxy-Star!
Galaxy-Star wrote:
I'll claim Kruhee! And I'm claiming Abigail though I was really tempted to draw Nazli (that'll be a surprise drawing maybe đŸ˜‰)

I'll leave three options but if no one likes them any of my characters are available to draw

Xiuying
Rai
Maeve

NOT CLAIMING JUST SCREAMING

I needed this today has been heck in a handbasket
but mah BOI AAHHHH
Art Fight is over! (for me XD I can't squeeze any more out in the time limit) So I'm back here for my fix again! I claim Galaxy-Star's Maeve!

For your consideration I offer up:

Bobby - Playful were-blink dog who works as a stunt man/circus performer
Farai - Modern or Sci Fi gamer/hacker who talks a lot of sh** online but is pretty timid in person
Honora - Noblewoman centaur who runs a centaur race track and is secretly a freedom fighter
Madam Vanya - Scarred madam of brothel who seems cold but will defend her employees to the end
*still has a lot of belated artworks on backburner*

*sees Dndmama's Honora*

AAAAHHH WANT TO DRAWWWWWWW-

Sorry, I've claimed her now and there's nothing you can do about it U_U (really hope I can do her justice because she's AMAZING)

I'm offering

Cris - Ex-pirate now turned japanese-flared high-society businesswoman and mother of three kids
Leonard - Recluse old scifi-themed scientist with
Curly - Dog / lizard / human chimera with a love for plants and ecology
Eliza - my newest, Victorian-era vampire huntress
I can't help myself I'm claiming Cris. I am in love with Japanese flared characters.

All of my characters are available to draw but here are some that I have a preference for.

Xiuying- An half elf descendant of a Chinese celestial being who is a seamstress who imbues magic into each of her works

ValentinĂ¡- A Mexican vampire who has been around since before the Spaniards. She changes her appearance as the times change. But one thing that remains consistent is the painted skull on her face.

Nascha- A forest spirit who fairs better in colder climates. She's heavily inspired visually by European cultures

Kin- A half Kitsune woman who's powers revolve around fire. A fire fox.
Not claiming, wanted to warn that I could be a wee bit slow in finishing my Pic because today I woke up with cervical arthrosis and labyrinthitis which means I am going to be very low on sleep and exhausted, and have a hard time staying long at comp >< I'll try to get it done before the end of the 2 weeks mark but just thought it was fair to warn!!
Not Claiming, Galaxy-Star, but I am dropping off for Galaxy-Star! XD

I actually have half a sketch of a full body in progress for Maeve that I have every intention of finishing. I was just struggling to get the motivation for it now that work's started up again. However, these fun little busts I can whip out super quick in the time frame of the thread, so here is a little bust/emoji/sticker thing for ya girl!

DlxXvf3.png

And a version with hearts! Kisses!

ceAtT6U.png

Next up to be claimed... Galaxy Star!
Ahhhh I love her!!

I'm dropping off mine for cri86titanium!

Untitled49_20220805171604.jpg
Galaxy-Star wrote:
I can't help myself I'm claiming Cris. I am in love with Japanese flared characters.

All of my characters are available to draw but here are some that I have a preference for.

Xiuying- An half elf descendant of a Chinese celestial being who is a seamstress who imbues magic into each of her works

ValentinĂ¡- A Mexican vampire who has been around since before the Spaniards. She changes her appearance as the times change. But one thing that remains consistent is the painted skull on her face.

Nascha- A forest spirit who fairs better in colder climates. She's heavily inspired visually by European cultures

Kin- A half Kitsune woman who's powers revolve around fire. A fire fox.

I choose Kin!

Here are my characters:
Enyo
Althea
Charlotte
Rubedo
If I may be so bold, I shall claim DeadFantasy. Althea looks so pretty. Those curls are gonna be fun and I wanna give that cute little nose a try.

For my characters I shall offer up:

Luc - A gold dragon that hunts other dragons for cash. He dresses androgynously and loves jewelry.

Rixori - A warlock whose magic all manifests with edible side effects. Spaghetti-lock!

Qi Iriell - A water nymph that protects her stream and the spring which feeds it with a vengeance.

Phaedra - A demigoddess of lava, fire and vengeance who struggles with her past and her future. Don't throw women into volcanoes children!
Delivery for Galaxy-Star!

xU6MXur.jpg
DeadFantasy wrote:
Delivery for Galaxy-Star!

xU6MXur.jpg

Ooo a nice interpretation of her ears!
Galaxy-Star wrote:
Ahhhh I love her!!

She's so lovely!! Thank you so much I love it!!

Also @Dndmama, I'm sorry ;_; I wanted to fully finish this picture of Honora and make it real good, it's still uncomplete WIP, but today some health matters happened and I don't know as of yet if I'm going to be hospitalized or worse in the coming days, so I figured I'll at least post what I have in case. Sorry, in a very bad headspace right now and scared sick, but you waited long and I want you to at least have a semi-finished artwork (I still needed to do some shading and finalize the jewelry) in case I won't be able to post anything for a long time :(

Honorawip.jpg
cri86titanium wrote:
Galaxy-Star wrote:
Ahhhh I love her!!

She's so lovely!! Thank you so much I love it!!

Also @Dndmama, I'm sorry ;_; I wanted to fully finish this picture of Honora and make it real good, it's still uncomplete WIP, but today some health matters happened and I don't know as of yet if I'm going to be hospitalized or worse in the coming days, so I figured I'll at least post what I have in case. Sorry, in a very bad headspace right now and scared sick, but you waited long and I want you to at least have a semi-finished artwork (I still needed to do some shading and finalize the jewelry) in case I won't be able to post anything for a long time :(

Honorawip.jpg

I hope everything is okay and that things get better soon.
Dndmama wrote:
characters
For my characters I shall offer up:

Luc - A gold dragon that hunts other dragons for cash. He dresses androgynously and loves jewelry.

Rixori - A warlock whose magic all manifests with edible side effects. Spaghetti-lock!

Qi Iriell - A water nymph that protects her stream and the spring which feeds it with a vengeance.

Phaedra - A demigoddess of lava, fire and vengeance who struggles with her past and her future. Don't throw women into volcanoes children!

Alright, I'll jump in here and claim dndmama <3

Could I get one of these babs drawn? <3

Algernon - Masc, undead, pretty bad dude but I love him <3

Cal - Masc; Crazy cat lady but make it plants and a dude.

Ever - Masc; I would love you for drawing my boy, but he currently has no art references :(

Virgil Fem!bodied Angel with light Steampunk vibes

Crystalheart - Fem presenting, bottom half of face is just jaw bone, but she tends to wear masks anyway c:
I claim Darkcrow! And Virgil!
I offer up

Kukiko- half Japanese half Italian woman who is very much a femfatal

Rai- An androgynous female who is far more comfortable in unisex clothing.

Saoirse- A half elf half faerie who is royalty. She does not have fairy wings however.
Drop off for DndMama!
Galaxy-Star is still next in line to be claimed! c:
beep boop
20220823_-_DFTPAY_-_Dndmama_Qi_Iriell_2_Smol.png
At long last, dropping the fully finished version of Honora for @Dndmama, thanks so much for being so patient to put up with my health and technical issues ;_; I'm sorry you had to stick with the WIP version for so long but I really hope you like how she turned out, I did my best to do Honora justice!

Honora.jpg

Link for full size version

Galaxy-Star still next to be claimed!
Galaxy-Star wrote:

I hope everything is okay and that things get better soon.

Thanks so much <3 Well, I'm still kicking for now, that's what matters!! X'D

Also also!! Can I have your awesome pic of Cris on her page, please? :3
Of course!

Untitled49_20220805171604.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Doodle the Character Above

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus