Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

John rolled under the Arbiter and swiped his legs to make him fall
Ripa 'Moramee (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Both Jun and John had weakened the Arbiter, And he fell to the ground for a short bit, Then crawled into a different hall way to recover, The Jackals and Grunts kept shooting down from the upper platforms, The Grunts had a smug look due to the fact they felt superior to the ODSTs and Spartans with their advantage in hight
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Jun frowned and shot one of the grunts "That will teach them to think they are better than us!" He than put his sniper on his back "We will use these hall ways to get up there and show them they don't stand a chance against us if we are on the same ground!" Jun yelled, the ODSTs threw there hands in the air "OOOORAAAA!!" They yelled and followed Jun

John walked back over to Jessica and shook her "can you walk?" He asked looking around making sure nothing else besides the grunts were here

Jessica's breathing was shallow and labored "...I....D...don't think..." She coughed "Think so" Her voice was barely hearable and she sounded very weak. She would not survive much longer without help

John nodded "alright" John went to his comm "Keyes we need a medic now"

Keyes nodded "pelican heading your way now" a few minutes later a few marines hopped out of the pelican and they rushed inside with the medic and they rushed over to the spartan "we'll take it from here you have to finish your mission chief"

John nodded and rushed with Jun "they'll do fine lets get moving" he rushed forward down the hall with his assault rifle at the ready

Cutter called Keyes on the Com "Keyes, There are two Vampires heading for your Pelican, Get it to this location and I can deal with them!"

Jun was sniping enemies as he ran, The ODSTs either were shooting enemies close range with shotguns, Or Medium range with their Magnums "John we are almost to the bridge, Kill everyone but the shipmaster of this vessel"

The Shipmaster and his bridge crew were hiding behind the consoles, He had an Energy Sword and a Plasma Repeater, The rest of his bridge crew either had plasma rifles or plasma repeaters. However, There were four activate cameo elites, Each with a plasma rifle and an energy sword

((These are like the Activate Cameo elites from CE, So they have infinite Active Cameo but no shields))

John nodded and kept running shooting at any and all enemy units in sight

Two Active Cameo Elites fired there Plasma Rifles, The Other two took out there energy swords and began to swing at the ODSTs

Two Vampires Started using its stasis beam too drain the Pelicans energy, If it could not get away, It would be destroyed

Two ODSTs were cut down, Then the others noticed and started unloading their shot-guns on the Active Cameo elites. Jun took out his sniper and shot at one of the Active Cameo elites who was shooting its Plasma Rifle

Suddenly, A Vulture Gunship flew down and started firing its cannons and missiles at the Vampires. This was the UNSC's Experimental UBER Unit

John ducked and rolled behind the shipmaster and locked him in a choke hold "got him" he said holding tight onto the elites neck magnum in his other hand

"Demon..." The Shipmaster simply said looking at John "I will never talk"

The Arbiter got into a banshee and took off, only too see two Vampires get obliterated by a Vulture.

"We only need you too order all your men off this ship" Jun said looking around incase someone were too attack

"I Will never! MY MEN WILL NEVER LEAVE! MY MEN WILL FIGHT TILL THE BITTER END! EVEN IF YOU TAKE THIS SHIP! YOU WILL STILL LOSE FORCES!!!" The Shipmaster was yelling as loud as any Elite could

Jun smirked under his helm, then took out a small device it spoke in the ship masters voice "My Men Leave!" Jun let out a small laugh "That's all we need" Jun nodded to John to End this Ship masters life

John had enough of the shipmaster and stuck a combat knife in his throat and turned his neck backwards pulling his combat knife out shortly then looked to jun "now what?"

"The Covenant leave this ship... And we get those civilians out of here" Jun said, then played the message on the ships coms

The Covenant heard this message, they were severely suspicious, However, They dare not argue with the shipmaster, lest they be executed as heretics

John walked to one of the consoles and observed them staring at an odd one he waved to jun "hey come look at this console"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus