Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Jun knelt down at the dead marine "He will be remembered." He then stood up and looked at the Marines he had with him "You men make me proud! Now lets secure and guard this position until further orders!"
Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

The marines nodded and saluted then took lookout positions to guard the hangar

John spun around in his chair "I hate the quiet moments, they're unnerving and it irritates me" he said stopping his chair then spinning in the opposite direction and kept repeating this action

"I rather like the silence" Douglas said looking at John, Jessica was looking out the window and saw something, she focused on the object then gasped, The ARBITER in a spec ops suit hit the glass with his feet and broke through it, Jessica grabbed the cannons control panel, While Douglas grabbed a part of the door and grabbed John to keep him from flying away

John held tight onto the wall with one hand and took his magnum out looking around, he started making his way around slowly looking around at any and all windows

It was just the Arbiter, The Arbiter between them and the exit, "I have disabled the lock down for these windows" The Arbiter said and swung and Douglas, Who kicked the Arbiter in the face to knock him back, And to propel Douglas farther away from the Arbiter

John went and yelled at Douglas and Jessica "we need to move out of this area now!" He said grabbing Jessica's shoulder and heading for and hoping to cath Douglas in his reverse motion opening a door into the next room

Jessica was shooting at the Arbiter with one of her SMGs to keep the Arbiter from coming after them as John dragged her, Douglas grabbed Johns arm so he could pull him down

John pull them both into the next room and closed the door before locking the arbiter in "Keyes the arbiter is on the Autumn, what do you suggest?" Keyes slammed his hand on the comm "Keep him contained all UNSC forces enclose the arbiter surround him" he said then the alarm sounded all across the Autumn

The Arbiter smirked and then stabbed his swords into the door and began slashing it apart

Jessica saw this and took out his two SMGs in panic, Douglas took out his shotgun

Jun heard this alarm and looked to his marines "Alright marines lets show that Arbiter that you shouldn't bring a Sword to a gun fight!" Jun then began running to the location of John
Ripa 'Moramee (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Arbiter cut the door apart and jumped in and started running at Jessica

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus