Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

Keye's looked at the falcon for a moment "that's the one that has the grenade side guns, the machine side guns are still on the Autumn" His radio began to fuzz and a marines could be heard "Sir we have found something here, it looks human i'm going to take a closer look" the radio then fuzzed again and Keyes went to it "alright tell me whatever you find, I want details when you get back here marine, and bring the object with you" he turned his radio off and went back to Cutter "well seems like we have some scrap to look at."
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

"Indeed it does" he said, then another Elephant dropped down, A few marines ran upto Keys and Cutter "Sirs! Radar Detects a Spirit moving in o Keyes scouts!" Cutter nodded then turned to Keyes "I would Imagine they would like a heads up?"
Ripa 'Moramee (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Arbiter sat in the Spirit as it moved towards there drop-off point it landed and the troops began piling out the scout group consisted of fourteen jackel's and five elite's since grunts were not very fast they were not assigned to this scout misson, that and the fact that the Arbiter did not trust grunts to get the job done

Keyes was already on alert "I assume they already know" he then turned to his forces "Marines pile in those warthogs get to the scouts as quickly as possible and give them assistance!" the marines saluted and ran to the hogs jumped in and drove off towards the scout hog. Keye's turned to Cutter "well now that we have some action I believe it's time to call in the big boys" he then went to his radio "Cortana get the falcons down here now!" Cortana came on the radio "They are on there way sir" and after a few minutes the falcons arrived. "what's next on the agenda?"

"The Elephant's wont get there fast enough to be any good" He then opened his comm "Cutter to Spirit Of Fire Actual, Prepare Some Hell-Jumpers to assist the scouts" He said, then turned to Keyes "The next thing would be finding a place for supply ships to land"

The Jackals were the first to spot the humans, they then yelled something in there language then the Elites saw them "HUMANS!" The elites yelled in English. They had learned how to say this well And they felt it would frighten the Humans more If they yelled out their species name in English. "WORT WORT WORT!" Yelled an Elite The Signature Battle Cry of an elite some may laugh at it, But this was no laughing matter The Arbiter Activated his duel energy swords but did not charge "GET THEM! BRING ME THE LEADERS HIDE ALIVE! KILL THE REST!" The Arbiter yelled in Sangheili. And then the elites fired their Plasma Rifles, And the Jackals fired there Energy Pistols and Needlers

The Marines ducked behind their warthog and one of them got to the radio "we're being attacked! It's the Covenant! Their using Spirits!" then the radio cut off and the marines ducked back behind the warthog and began firing back at the elites and jackals one marine threw a grenade at them.

The upgraded hogs were racing towards the scouts and as soon as they got there they made a jump and the turrets began shooting at the enemy units, warthogs driving around covering the Scout hog.

Keyes received the transmission "well now we know that they know, hopefully they get out of their alive they did find something after all" he then pointed to the falcon with the grenade turrets and it began flying towards the scout hog as well. "alright now for the supply problem I have that idea all sealed up, we need to build a supply depot here at the Firebase I suggest making it towards the rear"

Most of the bullets were absorbed or deflected by the covenant shields, though a few hit the Jackals and two fell dead. The grenade killed three more and an Elite. The Warthogs killed another elite and four more jackals "Spirit Take off and get more solders!" The Arbiter said as an Elite threw a plasma grenade at the warthog the Marines were hiding behind

Cutter nodded "Cutter to Spirit Of Fire Actual, Send down a supply Pad and put it at the back of the base" He said, And then ten minutes later a large square like ship flew down, and set the Supply Pad down "Cutter to Firebase, set up a supply Depot at the back of the base, They Will be bringing supplies down shortly"

The warthog the marines were behind blew up and sent 2 of the four marines flying the other two were on the ground and the scout hog was taken down.

The other two upgraded hogs were circling the enemy units and were firing upon them, just then the grenade falcon appeared and began firing upon the units as well giving the hogs supressive fire.

Keye's watched as the base assembled "alright second thing we need to do is set up a barracks, keep those marines coming and have ODST's at the ready, I have defensice units on standby whenever we need them." he then went to his radio "alright Cortana get me another few hogs." Keye's turned to the scorpion tank "get that scorpion up and running we'll need it covering the elephants." then a marine jumped in the scorpion and brought it to life.

another elite was brought down and the grenade falcon was blowing the Jackals away. Then three spirits flew in and started shooting at The falcons. Then a bunch of grunts and Jackals dropped The Arbiter then ran at one of the warthogs with his energy swords in hand

Cutter nodded then turned to his marines "Get those Elephants up and runner!" He said while pointing at one of the Elephants, The Marines Saluted "SIR YES SIR!" And they brought the Elephant up "Call your marines, see if they need any Assistance" He said while turning to Keyes

The falcons pulled away and began targeting the spirits, they flew above them to gain the advantage and were firing downwards on them where the turret couldn't reach them.

The hogs were getting closer and closer to the enemy units until one of the hogs ran through the enemy and rammed them then kept driving in the circle turrets still shooting.

Keye's radioed one of the hogs and the side passenger responded "Sir we have spirits inbound, I think we need some artillery support." he said then keys nodded "alright soldier just hold up i'll call it in." Keye's then turned to the Scorpion "Scorpion execute Atrillery fire on those spirits the coordinates have been broadcasted to your HUD, fire when ready."

The tank turned it's large turret in the direction of the Spirits and lifted its barrel to the height of which it was to hit the Spirit, after a few seconds it fired and the shot went flying towards the Spirit from the Firebase.

Keye's turned towards Cutter "I think it's about time you bring in some of your men Cutter, mine can't take much more." he said then looked at the firebase

The tank blast flew a large group of grunts and a few jackals up. The survivors fired at the warthogs. The Arbiter jumped at a gunner and attempted to stab him, While the spirits were attempting to fly higher to catch up. However two of the the exploded before they could and the other one started flying away. Then two Vampire's flew at the Falcon's firing their needle Guns

"indeed it is" He said, then used his comm "Cutter to Spirit Of Fire Actual The ODST's Have the Green light to drop, I say again they have the Green Light to Drop!" He said, Then four pods could be seen flying towards the battle field

The Grenade falcon turned towards the Vampire and fired off a few volley's before it began to crash down and it hit the Spirit as it came down, the marines jumped out of it and rolled on the ground once they landed beginning to shoot at the surviving covenant force.

The gunner on the hog kicked at the Arbiter smacking him in the face, the warthog then spun around and whipped the Arbiter around with powerful force.

The other two falcons began to point their guns to the vampires, they were firing upon the vampires and they lowered their altitude a tad bit to dodge the needles.

Keye's looked to the scorpion and it got new Coordinates, it turned it's turret slowly and after a few seconds the Scorpion began firing upon the survivingng covenant forces on the ground.

Keye's turned towards Cutter "got anything to take down those air units?" he asked and whipped out his radio "Cortana we're gonna need a Barracks pronto" Cortana replied with a large square ship flying down with a Barracks and attached it to the left side of the base.

"I think I can arrange that!" He used his com "Wolverines move out!" And with that two vehicles with rocket turrets on the back moved out "Good thinking!" He said then used his comm "Bring down some supply ships"

The Arbiter flew back "Alright fine, I wanted to make this painless for you but fine!" He said, then threw a grenade at the warthogs tire The tank blast hit a few more units, Then a fuel rod grunt fired a shot at one of the warthogs The two vampires dodged the attacks and continued to fire. But one was very unlucky and one of the ODST pods rammed through one of the Vampires the other one fired at the falcon franticly

An Anti-Air Wraith saw the Two supply ships and started firing its fuel rod cannon shots at them

The falcons were shot down, both a the remaining one began spiraling and one collided with the vampire while the other hit the ground.

The hog made a quick turn and altered it's course dodging the grenade and the turret quickly turned and began firing upon the arbiter. The other hog was hit by the fuelrod and got knocked over, the marines inside jumped out and took cover behind the warthog and began firing upon the grunt.

The scorpion tank stood down "sir I'm not sure where the wraith is I don't have it on my scanner" he said and waited for Keyes.

Keye's looked at the Scorpion and transferred some new data to it's database."there are your coordinates make your shots count soldier." He then turned to Cutter "any ideas on how to find this secret covenant transportation?" he said and the scorpion shot fired behind him making it's way towards the wraith

The ODST's pods hit the ground, they then got out, A little disoriented, These ODST had black lines on their armor, One of the ODST's spoke, A female sounding voice "LETS DO THIS SHADOW!" She said, then the Other ODST Spoke "HELL YA!" And then they started unloading their weapons

One of the transports was hit "MAYDAY MAYDAY! I CANT CONTROL HER!" The ship then flew down and crashed, The other one was taking hits "IM SORRY SIR! I HAVE TO BREAK OFF!" the pilot of the other transport said, and it flew out of weapons range "Understood!" Cutter said, then turned to keyes "If we can get the covies to retreat, We might be able to follow them back to their base"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus