Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike)

This will be an rp where you command multiple units of troopers, Tanks, And Air vehicles in a large war rp, This will follow the halo Wars Era and will use units from that era (With the Exception of Unique units which can be from any era)

Rules

1. No godmodding or power playing (Ex, No taking over peoples characters, or making your army or yourself not able to be killed)

2. You can have lots of troops, But don't go over board

3. When you use abilities, wait awhile before using it again (Like five-six of your posts)

4. Use (( )) To symbolize that your talking out of character

5. Have fun or parish!

Character Sheet (For Making the game easier)

Name:
Ability: (This is your characters ability, Such as an orbital strike or it could be an always active ability like your units have more health, Its up to you)
SuperUnit: (This is an upgraded version of a regular unit you can have, like my ODST an upgraded version of marines, Don't worry you can have the same SuperUnits as others, they also can have an ability)
UniqueUnit: (This is a UniqueUnit that is not able to be built by others, However you may send an ally some of your units to use, Just look up what units are in Halo wars and any one not on that list is ok to use for a Unique Unit, You can also add units from say Halo Reach,1,2,3 and 4 as Unique units, They can also have an ability)
Other: (anything else you would like to add)

(My App)

Name:James Gregory Cutter
Alignment:UNSC
Ability: MAC Cannon Blast (Don't worry, Its not as powerful as you think)
SuperUnit: ODST, they can drop from orbit to resupply armies or attack from behind
UniqueUnit: Elephant, It can train units like at a base, But only Infantry.
Other: Nope!

(join it when you want!)
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Captain Cutter Surveyed the Snowy Rocky terrain, Hard to Believe that this place use to be a wonderful beautiful forest, Until the Covenant showed up and shot it all to hell, Cutter never really left his ship, Though this was an exception, The Covenant have been using com-jammers and Cutter did not want to be cut off from the battle, He looked at his small group that was scouting ahead, two groups of marines and an ODST Group, ((Just so you know, that's eight marines and four ODST)) The marines all had assault rifles, while the ODST had DMR's, they were scouting out from a location to put down a base, They had found a place that was some-what smooth, It was good enough. And Cutter took out a com-device "Captain Cutter to Spirit of Fire , Send Her down" He said, and with that they waited, and then ten minutes later the base pieces came down, and assembled the base together, all they had to do now was reandforce the two pieces of base together, But that could wait, Cutter walked up to the control station of the base, and then called Spirit of Fire "This is Cutter, You may authorize the other teams to come down and set up their bases, Cutter out" And with that, he got up and walked to the bases garage, and saw a few warthogs "Marines, Scout out with that Warthog" He ordered the marines, they then saluted "Sir Yes Sir!" And with that they jumped in the warthog and took off, The marines wondered if they would find allies, Or More Covies to ruin their lives.

((ignore this, Mistakenly double posted, And there is no Delete button >.>))
Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

Name: Jacob Keyes
Alignment: UNSC
Ability: Artillery Barrage
SuperUnit: Upgraded Warthog (drive faster and the turret shoots and spins faster)
UniqueUnit: Falcon (ability is it carries 4 units 2 in spare seats other 2 in turrets)
Other: None that I can think of

(Accepted!)

The Pillar of Autumn was drifting above the planet and saw the spirit of fire on the radar. Captain Keyes walked over to the main holo screen "Cortana get me a communications signal with the Spirit of fire" Cortana then nodded and began transmitting the signal and gave Keyes the thumbs up. Keyes walked over to the comm station on his ship "Spirit of Fire this is Captain Jacob Keyes of the UNSC Pillar of Autumn, may I ask what in blazes are you doing here?" he was mad that he hadn't gotten the memo of this operation as he normally would if it went to standard procedure and waited for a reply.

a comm officer replied "The captain is planet side sir, I shall patch you in now" there was then a breif pause, then Cutter spoke "Hello Captain Eyes, We have detected a large amount of covenant here, Normally that would not be a problem, But they got here last night with no ships, Unless they were all cloaked somehow, Which is unlikely, I have orders from UNSC command to kick the covenant off this rock, And find out how they got here without ships, They did not want to tell a bunch of ships over the comms incase the covenant were listening in, So i was given these orders in person" Cutter finished and waited for a reply

Captain Keyes sighed "well that makes plenty of sense, Covenant always have a way with hidden transportation, would you like some assistance?" he asked and the Pillar of Autumn flew into orbit of the planet. Captain Keyes turned on the ship wide speaker "all units prepare for orbital transport, get to your respective positions and prepare to assist" he turned off the speaker and cortana came onto her Holopanel "shall I awaken our friend?" Keyes shook his head "we don't need him just yet" he turned to the Holo screen and looked at the data already known.

"That would be nice, My ship is also sending down some troops in a few more minutes, if you would like we can set you up with a base, or you can land at are's" He then waited for a response again, three pelicans were waiting to lake off in the Spirit of fire's hangar

Keyes began walking to the hangar towards a pelican "Cortana I want you to make sure all the units are combat ready, communications tell the captain of the Spirit of Fire that i'm on my way." Communications turned on the comm "Captain of the Spirit of Fire, Captain Jacob Keyes is on his way to the planets surface to join you along with other forces, please standby" The Entire ship was on alert and the pelicans were getting ready to lift off, all the marines were loaded up and the vehicles attached to the pelicans, Keyes jumped into his personal Pelican that had his name on the side and the pelicans flew out of the hangar and towards the planets surface.

Three Pelican's took off from the Spirit Of Fire, Each had a warthog underneath it. The landed at the fire base, And unloaded the marines and the warthogs, two were machine gun warthogs the other one was a gausshog, the marines piled out, Cutter walked out of the base to greet his units, but stayed out to greet keyes and his troops when they land

The pelicans landed outside the Firebase Keyes was the first off of his pelican and after him came the marines, The vehicles were detached as well. ((in total there are 5 squads of marines (20) 3 hogs (2 Upgraded hogs one regular) and 1 scorpion tank)) Keyes walked over to Captain Cutter "Hello Captain, pleasure to see you alive, hopefully by the time this operation is over we'll both be walking away from it." he said and held his hand out to shake Cutters hand

"Like wise" He said and shook his hand "We have detected no covies yet, Though we believe they are planning an attack on this base, Fireteam Orange has been scouting out, but we have yet to here from them" However cutter then looked around, then whispered to keyes "Three of five of the spartans in Orange team were found dead, We have listed them as MIA, But I keep telling the marines that i have kept ordering them to scout out so they dont know" He said, luckily there were no marines around to hear what he had said

Keyes nodded "at this point you and I know pretty much the same, I have a spartan on standby but i'm keeping him out of this until we absolutely need him" he said and gestured for the a squad of marines to walk over to him "Marines I want you to take the hogs and go scout out the area, the moment you see anything let us know immediately do you understand?" the Marines saluted Keyes and said "Sir yes sir!" then walked off to the regular warthog and drove off to begin their patrol mission.

Cutter nodded "John-117 if i recall, With his rating of Hyper-leathal, I honestly hope things dont get that bad" he said looked at a data padd, it had Orange team on it, Victor-098, Paul-111, Susan-076 all had MIA Beside there names, the other two were Jessica-023, and Tegian-119

Keyes nodded "he was the only survivor off of Reach our top spartan production planet, after that the price to construct a spartan went up super high so now we have to shut down the spartan project, let's hope John doesn't need to be woken up." The pelicans began flying off and Cortana came up on Keyes radio "Sorry sir but we need these pelicans back they can only be outside the Pillar of Autumn before needing to return for refueling sir, i'll have one standby at all times at the least in case you need it sir." Keyes pushed a button on his wrist comm "no problem Cortana just make sure you keep an eye on our friend, we don't want him to have a rude awakening" he released the wrist comm and looked towards his men "well Captain Cutter, I believe our own campaign has started, and it won't be an easy one either."

Cutter nodded "They would not be the covenant if they did not make things difficult" he said, then used his com "Cutter to Spirit Of Fire Actual, send down another pelican, this time with my favorite kind of toy" cutter said, then turned to keyes "your going to love this" he said, then about twenty minutes later an Elephant was dropped from four Pelican's with cables attaching it to them

Keyes eyes widened a little bit "that's some toy you got there, mind if we share?" he said almost laughing. Afterwards he looked at the Elephant with awe and was paralyzed by it he had never seen something like it in a while "might want to get two down here just in case but that's your call" he called Cortana to send down a falcon and a few 10 minutes later a falcon with the turret seats filled had arrived "in order to deliver a falcon we have to get a pelican first and once it's in orbit the marines board it, and at that point it gets super complicated" he said and waved his hand for the falcon to land.
Ripa 'Moramee (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Name: Ripa 'Moramee
Alignment: Covenant Empire
Abilty: Religion (he can command grunts to go kamikaze, Or elites/banshee's to go on suiside charges)
SuperUnit: Anti-Air Wraith (its ability makes it self-dustruct apon boarding)
UniqueUnit: Shadow (kind of like a covenant version of a warthog, it has three versions, but im using the one with the plasma beam on the back)
Other: Nope!

(Accepted!)

Cutter smirked "I would imagine" he said, then used his comm "Cutter to Spirit Of Fire Actual, prep another Elephant" he said, then turned to keyes "does that falcon have the Machine gun side guns or the grenade side guns?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus