Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

"Ah! Stupid bugger!" Jun yelled, the beam hit in in his torso, He took out his sniper and shot the jackals head, "Keep on an even higher alert, Covies might have survived the blast as well

Jessica shook her head, and stood up, her legs were half berried under some Elephant parts, "Hello!? John? Tegian? Jun!? ANYONE!?!" She yelled, she was at a risk of being heard by covenant, But with her being trapped, the sooner someone found her the better
Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

John woke from his unconscious state and found he couldn't move. The marines ducked behind some cover. Keyes radioed in "We're getting some interference with our comms after this you may not be able to hear us down there, so i'm sending down some pelicans in 20 minutes, getting every together otherwise i'm leaving you behind" After that the transmission cut off and all that was left was static, John began banging upon the hard metal with a free hand trying to lift it up

Jessica heard the banging, And she then yelled out "Hello!?" She looked around

Jun got on his radio "Keyes that corvette will shoot down that Pelican, If it was not for the fact we are hiding in the ruble they would have finished us, I can complete the mission, I can sneak aboard the Corvette in the sky, steal it and then bring the civilians on!" Cutter then called in "jun, your injuried and you only have 22% of the marines and ODSTs left! and no viechles, John and Jessica are missing! You do not have the man power to do it, But if you can find John and Jessica...And if they can still fight... You might have a shot"

John pulled up the strength he needed and pushed the debris off of him so he could get free, then he looked around wondering here everybody was. He began to walk away from the debris but instead he just met the ground again and made a loud grunt

Jessica looked around, She kept hearing noises, she then called out a again "HELLO!? HEl-" She got cut off by her own choking sounds, she had worn out her voice so much, Today she had used her voice more than she uses it in two weeks!

Jun looked around again, his radar would soon short out if it stayed on much longer, So he started to sprint, while holding his side to try and ease the pain

John got up and walked around, he eventually saw Jessica and heard her choking. He quietly walked up behind her and grabbed her behind the shoulder and said "Welcome to my world" then grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the other Elephant wreckage.

She stayed silent, then finally managed to say "Thank You" but it was painful for her, Jun detected the two movements and sprinted over, he deactivated his motion tracker and his shield recharged, He walked upto Jessica And John "Good thing you two are not easy to kill" he mused

John looked at Jun "Spartans never die" then he let go of Jessica and pulled his assault rifle out "So, what's the plan?" He said checking his clip making sure it had ammo.

"Give the crew of that corvette that shot us down a in person introduction, Then we take their corvette, evac the civilians then we get off this rock before its glassed" Jun said, Then turned to John "And we have two and a half hours to get this done before this planet is glassed"

John nodded "let's get moving then" he said waiting for Jun then Keyes commed Cutter "They don't have enough time, we need to slow them down somehow" he said as he began forming up a plan.

"There is a forerunner artifact in a science facility, If the covies knew about it, They would not dare glass the city without it" Cutter then waited for keyes to respond

Keyes nodded "Alright Cutter, what are you suggesting from that matter? That we defend the artifact?" he said then looked to Cortana and she said "Well if it's the only way to keep the covenant from glassing the planet I say let's do it"

"Oh no we are not going to guard it, We are going to let them take it, Along with a missile warhead I put inside it" Cutter smirked

Keyes took a moment to think "Alright Cutter, but i'm not to sure that its a good idea, neither is it a bad idea lets get it rolling" he said then put the ship on high alert "Cortana get the mac ready, if things go sour we'd best be ready" Cortana nodded "Aye sir" then she disappeared. John was running to find something his large metal boots making a large stomp every time they hit the ground.

"Ok Spartans, two corvettes have landed, One to pick up the artifact, the other is landing troops, I suggest you get on the one NOT picking up the artifact, The artificial gravity elevator can get you guys on the easily, We are doing a small operation, So you will be getting two groups of keyes marines and one group of my ODSTs, the rest are going back to the In Amber Clad" Cutter finished, then Jun got up "Alright Spartans looks like we have more covies to say hello too" Then Tegian and Jessica got up, they then started moving for the corvette

John paid no attention to the corvette and picked up a little item from the wreckage put it in his pocket than ran after the others towards the corvette. Keyes worried "What if they don't make it in time?" he asked then Cortana came up "They have John, and the extra force" Keyes still wasn't convinced.

Jun took cover behind some rubble, when the ODST saw this they ducked down as well, Tegian and Jessica did as well, Jun took out his sniper to see if any covies were guarding the gravity lift
Ripa 'Moramee (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

There was eight Elites, seven minors and one Ultra, And four hunters, But what was strange was two were two golden hunters, And about eighteen grunts, two major grunts with fuel rod cannons and finally their was ten jackals four with plasma pistols, three with Needlers, two with Needle rifles and one at far edge with a beam rifle

John took cover behind a large piece of rubble, he took aim and watched the enemy units. He looked like he was in a trance but he was just focused since he had done this many times before.

Jessica spoke up "I saw these golden hunters back on Harvest, They are rare elite hunter units that have beam assault cannons, they are a lot deadlier as well"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus