Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

She smiled "Its nice to be back John" she then blew a Brute Phantom apart then another spirit

The FLOOD soon lost their foot hold and had been thrown off the Spirit of Fire, However a Zealot ran out, But this one did not have all the fancy armor that most did, This one was just a gold elite but much harder to hit and quickly lunged at the marines with his sword
Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

One marine got jabbed while the others dodged out of the way, they each pulled out their assault rifles and unloaded on the golden zealot moving slowly out of its way to keep a good aim on it

John got up from his seat and started for the hangar "Hold the fort until I get back" he told Douglas and Jessica. once he reached the hangar he 'borrowed' a longsword and flew out beginning to shoot at all the phantoms, he was noticeable by all the flips and spins he was doing to stay out of the target zone of some of the banshees and seraphs

The ZEALOT started running backwards while shooting a plasma rifle to get back into cover and allow his shield to recharge

The Covenant ship master was quite curios as to why this Longsword was acting like this "Ship Scanners" The Shipmaster said to the Sensor officer, He then had a surprised expression "Shipmaster! There is a DEMON on there!" The shipmaster looked at this fighter and growled "ALL FIGHTER IN AREA 6-6*7-2 Target that fighter!" Then eight Space banshees, five Seraphs and two Phantoms started Chasing John, then two MASS Driver bolts hit two Banshees "We will try and keep them off you" Douglas said taking another shot and destroying a Seraph

John nodded "just keep them off of me long enough" he said turning his longsword so he could start firing at the cruisers bridge with his machine guns and rockets.

The marines stayed behind cover one after another they covered each other while they were reloading and kept shooting at the zealot

The Bridge Master saw his life flash before him as the bridge exploded in a bright purple light. the SPIRIT OF FIRE had just destroyed the other cruiser and was now firing on the one John had crippled, Jessica and Douglas were shooting down ship after ship, Anything not Grey or Green was shot at as soon as it appeared

The Zealot then turned and saw some grunts, and spoke to them, They looked frightened but followed his orders, all eight grunts took out their Plasma Grenades and ran at the Humans but, The Grunts had different methane tanks, These ones were huge and would explode with deadly force

The marines ran and locked the door behind them as they escaped, they had seen these buggers before on previous missions and they feared them a little more than elites

John spun around and turned away from the cruiser to the Autumn so he wouldn't get hit by the Spirit of Fire's weapon shots "I'm heading back letting the big toys handle it from here" he said flying into one of the Autumns hangars

((Hay I was wondering, If after this RP you would like to do one in the HALO 4 Era? sort of a reunion if you will))

The Cruiser exploded, leaving only one Corvette left fleeing

The ELITE Cursed and then order his men to blow up on the door, two grunts went forward and exploded, blowing the door opened, then the other six grunts went charging in with plasma grenades in hand, That is until four Sniper rounds kill four of the grunts, sending the other two screaming in the other direction, Jun jumped down from an upper platform "Though you marines could use some fire support: He said reloading his sniper

One of the marines sighed in relief "He'll if you were a second late we would have been creamed" he said all the marines saluting Jun "we haven't had contact with you in a while sir thought you went down somewhere" one of the marines admitted

John got out of the longsword as soon as he landed and took a moment to breathe knowing he hasn't been in that kind of situation in a long while then after the moment he got up and started walking towards the guns wher Douglas and Jessica were as he remembered

Jun smirked "I did marine, My Pelican went down And I was the only survivor. But the Covenant were kind enough to...'lend' Me one of their Banshee's" He then shot the zealot right in the head without looking. He knew what was what by the size of person on the Motion tracker, And he knew the rough size of an Elite

Jessica and Douglas were shooting down any stragglers on the guns

The marines matched their signals with Jun "we're ready for anything you need sir" they said and were tied to Jun as a fireteam that was not official

John made it to the guns and hopped onto his empty one then began firing shells at whatever he could see

Jun nodded "Alright then marines! There are covies trying to land here, Some of them have made it on using some strange teleportation what not and are forming in junction 5's Hangar. We are going to permanently kick the Covenant off this ship am I right marines!?"

Jessica looked over at John "hay, Nice work back there"

The marines all exclaimed in unison "OORAH!" And they formed up behind Jun ready to follow

John nodded focused on his targets but still paying enough attention "just doing what I'm meant for" and kept firing shells at his marks

Jun Smirked "Then lets get moving!" Jun said marching over to the Hangar bay, Kicking the dead Zealot aside so the Marines would not trip over anything. When they DID get to the hangar bay there were mostly Jackals grunts and brutes with a few elites. Jun then turned to his Fireteam "Alright, We are going to hit them from all sides, This will make it harder for them to hit us, But also will let us take them down easier" he then counted up all the marines with him

There was soon no more ships, Those who had not escaped were now all destroyed, Douglas then got off the turret and spoke "Not bad for my first time using those things"

There were a total of 10 marines, not quite sure this fireteam could carry out on an assault but it was worth a try since they were so willing to do it

John looked to Douglas "you never operated a turret before?" He had to ask it was one of those you need to do kind of things

Jun then looked at the marines "alright then, Five on both sides. I will cover the back clear?"

Douglas nodded then rubbed the back of his head as if embarrassed "Strangely enough... They felt I was good knowing how to use a four barrel rocket launcher"

John nodded "Well I guess they felt safer not letting you touch large explosive weapons" he said not really up to standing up after the adrenaline rush from the cruiser combat

The marines nodded and five his behind crates on Juns side while the others snuck around staying low getting to the otherside and waited for Juns signal

Jun fired his sniper killing the leader elite, then started picking off brutes

The marines popped out from cover and began unloading on the grunts and jackals, one marine let loose a grenade and exploded a group of grunts. The marines one after another went to reload their assault rifles so bullets would be constantly in the air

Jun fired on the last of the Covies and soon they were all dead, "Alright marines come on out!" He then looked at them to seem how many were left

The marines stood up, only one had gone down which meant there were only nine now "sir Marcus is down!" He said looking at the dead marine next to him

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus