Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Princeps Beryl Maximis (played by randomentity777)

"You see that giant robot looking thing outside? Well it's my job to command it."
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“That’s interesting”

She nods. "You could certainly say that. I'm just one of many Titan commanders, or Princeps, in this single Legion."

”what does that mean?”

"Ah, I see that you are largely unfamiliar with the workings of the Collegia Titanica. Allow me to indulge you, dear. Princeps is the title given to the person in command of a Titan and in charge of connecting with it's machine spirit and guiding the crew. Titans of all different types are grouped together in combat formations known as maniples, and these maniples form an entire legion of Titans. The Adeptus Mechanicus has a special branch known as the Collegia Titanica, which acts as the authority to which all of the Loyalist Titan Legions report." She headpats Dao. "You get it?"

*he nodded a bit* “I guess what is it like being in love?”

Beryl stares at the ground. "How should I know? I've never really loved another person. But I know that the Omnissiah looks upon us all, and he will guide me to love like he guides our god engines to victory."

*he looked down* “I like someone but I don’t think they like me back and we’ll they seem to dislike me as well…”

She nods. "I see. Well, I'm honestly not sure how I can help with that. I'm just a woman who commands a 33 meter tall giant mech with weaponry to level a city."

“That’s amazing though! I’m just a model to advertise things and I’m really a boy”

"I see."

“But not a lot of my fans know that…”
clementine sat down next to Lucifer and smiled. she looks at him and asked. " sooo uhhh may I bring a friend here" she asked him.

*he looks up at the sky*
"Er- I'm- Lunomi Cresent Lieselotte, you can call me Luno.."

“Hello!”
"I can't keep my hair tied like this anymore! My head's aching! " She Proceeds to untie her hair, and her pink hair extends upto her waist, waving from the slight breeze.
"I can't handle forest areas well..." She said, with a thoughtful expression on her face.

“Why not?”
"Ugh- I'm just, you know, not comfortable. Clear valleys without forests are better.''

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus