Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

clementine had a notebook out and was clearly either counting them and writing down what she thought about each. " that's a-alot of people" she said as she thought about her sheep at home friend.
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“What are you doing?”
"I guess so- anyway, are we are gonna hang out in the forest? If everyone's going, then I'll go, too." Lunomi said to Clementine and the others.
" counting, and drawing pictures of friend" she said holding up the notebook with the names and the drawing of the small blue sheep. " see the sheep, that's friend" she said with a smile

*he was confused by who was talking to who but he shrugged just nodding as if he knew what was going on*
Lunomi sighed, feeling ignored.
Merril (played by Cheshika)

Now, where had they ended up in?

The sorcerer hummed in thought as they looked around; it was hard to describe where exactly they were, not much to look at if they were honest, but at least it wasn't a dry desert or a humid jungle filled with bugs. They could feel the vague remains of some sort of teleportation magic of some kind, but nothing much that would allow them to pinpoint what spell it had been.

"I am to assume nobody knows how did we end up in this place?"

They spoke out loud, hoping anybody would at least give them an answer given the number of people already here, sharing some words with one another, as they worked on removing their backpack and doing an inventory check as they waited for an answer.
" I have no idea" she said as she got up and walked over to them. " I have a few ideas of what this place is but it's kinda weird" she said with a sigh
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

"What are those? " Reina asked Clementine.
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

"It looks like it has a forest over there... "
" this is just a empty timeline or a timeline in progress, soon it will be a fully flashed out school " she said as she looked at her note book
Princeps Beryl Maximis (played by randomentity777)

Merril wrote:
"I am to assume nobody knows how did we end up in this place?"

"I do not. Last thing I remember was engaging the traitors of the Legio Krytos, then suddenly I'm here and my Titan is in a maintenance dock of some kind getting repaired."

“Speaking of which where is Lucifer?”
Princeps Beryl Maximis (played by randomentity777)

"Last I checked, the Lucifer Blacks were one of the elite regiments of the Astra Militarum that stood guard at the Imperial Palace on Holy Terra."

*he giggled* “I meant someone else they brought us here in this world”
Wakumi just sat in the grass, listening to the conversation of the others.

*he waved to wakumi*
Wakumi waves back to Dao.

“How are you?”
“I am good, thanks for asking.“ Wakumi smiled, while responding.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus