Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“At least your nice unlike Lucifer”
Merril (played by Cheshika)

"I'll gladly hear your ideas as to what this place may be, I'm curious."

The Sorcerer said first to the...half-bird person? A Harpy perhaps? It was hard to tell the difference thanks to humans intermingling with Beastkind these days, and they didn't know if it would be rude to ask this young woman what species she was.

The other answer they got was from an older woman with what looked to be a glass eye? Or at least, that's what it looked like to him, speaking of terms that made no sense to them if they were honest. "I...see, there's no real specific reason as to why we ended here it seems, but we are definitely not from the same world just by hearing some of your words; for one, when you speak of 'Titans' and maintenance in the same sentence, I can only imagine a golem the size of a mountain running around."

However, it was the third answer coming from the boy (he was convincing, but a look at his Adam apple made it a bit more clearer)that made some more sense to them, if also made them frown. "So, Lucifer, who I recognize that to be the name or title of a demon and do tell me if someone has a different meaning for the name as the miss, was the responsible for allowing us to meet here?"

A bored demon, then? If that was the case, then it was best to just go along with what the demon had planned; if the demon could bring them here, they most likely held more power here given it was the domain and the half-fae Sorcerer didn't want to deal with an upset demon given the species disadvantage they had. "Ah, if they're not around right now, maybe they're just watching what do we do here for now?"

*he looked highly confused on what this women was even saying* “Um does that mean we’re just puppets to him…?”
" wait, y'all didn't realize that sooner?!?" she said as she had know this for a while. she had always been one for reading emotions of anything from her sheep friend to the rabbits in the garden.

“I’ve never been used before…”
" luckyyyy. " she said with a sigh as she came over to him. she opened her bag and took out a notebook and wrote something down in the book. " hmm what is this, four? five?" she thought out loud as she jotted down things in the notebook.

*he leaned over her to watch what she was writing down curious* “is it bad to be used?”
" very very bad, be carful and don't be nieve" she said to him as she stuck the note book back into her bag.

“Thank you for telling me that I didn’t know”

"I would disagree, I don't think we are puppets. I think it's more that we are like little ants being watched over, with some sugar cubes here and there."

Mostly, because they hadn't seen the demon in question do much right now- demons made it clear when they had power over something and how helpless their victims were from the get-go, or they were quick to trick them into working for the demon without noticing at first. This didn't seem quite the case.

"Puppets have no free will and therefore, wouldn't be able to inform others if they were about to be used as well since their master holds their strings tight. Has the demon stated clearly if they want something? Have they mentioned a place without a prompt? Or have they just sit down and watch from afar? These are all important questions to consider, jumping quickly to conclusions wouldn't do good for us because, well, demons hold a lot of power in their domain."

The Sorcerer answered as they put all of their wares in place inside the large back. Good, nothing missing and nothing low on their end, meaning they had everything ready in case of an emergency (which they hopped didn't happen- these things were for selling after all!), meaning they now could focus on their surroundings and the people here. "So, okay, it seems we have different species in here, correct? That's another curious thing; species compatibility. Not all species get along, so do who do we have here if I may ask?"
" Crow hybrid" she said as she came over to the sorcers. " BTW I don't remeber if I told you my name, it's clementine" she said as she stuck out her hand.

Oh, they had forgotten about that, haven't they?

"I'm afraid I skipped the formalities here, and I do apologize for that. My name's Merril, and for the sake of complete transparency, I'm a half-human, half-fae hybrid." The Sorcerer, Merril, said, taking their hand in a friendly gesture of greeting. So not a harpy then, but what an interesting find; they hadn't heard of a crow-hybrid before, only those of bird beastmen with more colorful feathers, even raven beastmen had been more open to cross-breeding with humans. In the Sorcerer's eyes, seeing a crow hybrid was new.

"It's my first time meeting a hybrid of your kind, so I was curious in that regard. Do you know if there are more hybrids or what other species are here with us?"
" we have a Yoki and maybe another magic user?" she said with a slight tone as if she was thinking

“What”
"Wow, a fae hybrid?! Awesome!!" Wakumi suddenly hopped up and ran to Merril with starry eyes. "Nice to meet you." she bowed.

"You mean...a Yokai? As for the other magic user, do you know what type of magic user they may be?"

If there was another magic user here, were they just another person that ended up here? Or maybe it was a witch who had made a contract with this demon? Merril was ending with more questions than answers at this point, but at least it wasn't overwhelming. Yet, at least.

They then turned to the pink-haired young adult who seemed confused. "Mm? Is something the matter with these terms? From where I come from, magic and the coexistence with multiple species is a common thing. I'll gladly explain if you have questions."

What they did not expect, however, was the other girl rushing towards them- this one was had been sitting quietly if they recalled, but at the mention of their second nature she had sprinted up towards with sparkly eyes. The obvious sight of a curious one. "Oh, yes? It's also nice to meet you." Merril said with a short and curt bow. "As you may have heard, I'm Merril, may I have your name?"
"My name is Wakumi Aokawa. Travelling pharmacist and a Honengame Yokai." Wakumi introduced herself.

“What’s that?”
"Which one you ask? Pharmacist, or the Honengame? Because I already showed the latter. Ya know, my half-turtle true form."

*he nodded* “the first one really”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus