Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

"Basically, I make medicines from herbs by myself and sell them to help people. I often end up taking care of patients as well. All in all, I am a sort of medic."
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“Wow that’s amazing! Better than what I am really”
"I think you are amazing, too. So dedicated to your job, so you are willing to looks like a girl" Wakumi pats Dao gently on the head.
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"Hey guys, I'm back. What did I miss?"

*he giggled* “thanks!”
she looked at Sandra and just stared. " w-who are you?" she asked wondering how long she missed.

I remember seeing her around here!”
" I guess I just didn't notice, sorry?" she said

“That’s ok!”

Clementine wrote:
she looked at Sandra and just stared. " w-who are you?" she asked wondering how long she missed.

"I'm Sandra. Nice to meet you."
" oh okay, I'm clementine!" she said as she stuck out her hand

*he smiled happily*
Merril (played by Cheshika)

Ah, so another fellow-traveling pharmacist!

Merril smiled at the Yokai's word. "Why, I also happened to be a traveling pharmacist! But my especially lays in herbs from certain islands that normal people don't have access to, so I'll admit some of my wares are more expensive than normal- but at least I can guarantee they work." They also did a small diagnostic before giving the medicines of course, lest it could hurt the patient more than help them.

Of course, the sorcerer was just as surprised as the half-crow hybrid was when another person made themselves know., another woman this time who they presumed was a human by the lack of magic around her. "Ah, good, it's nice to see more people here- who knows what lays ahead in this place? I feel it's better if we stay together for the time being before we plan anything. My name's Merril, nice to meet you, miss." They would greet Sandra.

”is this medical stuff important to know about?”

"Nice to meet all of you. It's always good to someone with medical expertise. I am with child, after all."

“Oh that’s cool to know I don’t really know a lot since I dropped out of school since I’m in so much dept”
she looked out at the world in using a pair a bonculers. " hmm sooo it's getting closer" she said as she started to walk twords the world that was completed. " hey dao, come look over here" she said motioning to her friend

*he walked over to where clementine was and looked at her* “what is it?”
" I think the world is getting bigger" she said as she handed her the bonocluers.

*he looked though them and nodded in agreement* “that’s odd why though?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus