Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

X23 (played anonymously)

Laura gave an ugly scowl at Lucifer, hands clenching into fists. She said nothing though, simply scoffing and turning towards Wakumi whom she found more agreeable. She returned her bow, hands to her sides rather than in front of her in the masculine form of bowing.
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Just gonna give dirty looks I see..." he said, sighing
"It seems that Lucifer-kun is not really popular..". Wakumi said in her mind, looking at him briefly before turning to Laura, being interested in the newcomer. "Would like join us?"
X23 (played anonymously)

Laura nodded and smiled at Wakumi, slowly getting over her shyness.
"I actually have an idea. Who would like to have some lemongrass juice? I have some with me." Wakumi took out a flask from her bag, containing the juice. "I made this myself."
Ryu- Street Fighter (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Lemongrass tea?" he asked
"Not tea, its like fruit juice, just from lemongrass."
Ryu- Street Fighter (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

I read it wrong lol

"I see..." he said, thinking about it
X23 (played anonymously)

"You are just giving it to me freely?" Laura asked sounding incredulous. "I don't have any money with me." She added after a moment, expecting to have to give some kind of payment.
"Of course, I love when people are happy... also, I actually hosted an event before, where I shared my self-made herbal juices with random people. I actually managed to gain some new friends that way."
X23 (played anonymously)

"You are a very kind person, I wish there were more like you in the world."
"Oh, thank you." A little blush came to her face as Wakumi smiled at Laura. "I guess its just my nature as a medic who helps people in general."
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“I think I missed a lot of stuff oops…”
X23 (played anonymously)

"That's a good profession to have." Said Laura wistfully, still smiling at Wakumi."So.. about this drink.."
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

*he tilted his head confused*
"I'm Lunomi Lieselotte, an AI developer, Welcome here, Laura. About the drinks, when it comes to my friend Wakumi, I'll surely have it. " Lunomi smiled, searching her bag for something.
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

Reina took the drink. ''Thanks for the drink! " She smiled, ''I'm known as the Stardust Witch, Reina Lilac"
''Okay, here you are.'' Wakumi gave some drink to Lunomi and Reina, then looked at Laura: ''Yes?''
"Thanks! " Lunomi smiled at Wakumi as she took out a thin slab of metal from her bag.
X23 (played anonymously)

"Gracias.." Laura said quietly as she took the drink and stared at Lunomi and Reina with wide eyes. People here sure have extreme personalities, she seemingly thought to herself. "It's.. nice to meet you." She responded with some struggle due through her introverted nature, but sipped her drink whilst keeping wary eyes at the others, as if concerned they might try to attack her at any moment. She seemed very tense.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus