Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Magic High School (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I've been craving for an active Roleplay! This RP, as the title suggests, will be a Magic High school, with occasional Romance, and Combat. I'm looking forward to an active RP!

DM me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Cecilia Alcott
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred.

I have character that could work,he is still a work in progress tho,if this is still open,I’d be happy to rp with you.
CeciliaAlcott22 Topic Starter

Yes,this Roleplay is open!
I am new to this website, I was looking for a magic school rp to join. I was wondering if my character Kit would work with this

Sure! feel free to join the group! i am sending the link here!

Okuyasu

Heya! I'm pretty interested in this. Iḿ gonna be using my boi Alessi

Sure! Use the link in this chatbox to go to the group.
can i rp?
Ellie (played anonymously)

CeciliaAlcott22 wrote:
I've been craving for an active Roleplay! This RP, as the title suggests, will be a Magic High school, with occasional Romance, and Combat. I'm looking forward to an active RP!

Thanks,
Cecilia Alcott
intersted!
Interested! Possible for kim to join?
Ghostbur (played anonymously)

very interested. does Ghostbur work? :)

Everyone! Terribly sorry for late response! Yes, everyone can join! Here is the link to the group: CLICK_HERE Just enter the necessary OC info and they'll added to the register!

@browneyed67943, @Ellie , @Lunalla-Starlight, @Ghostbur, yes, sure!
HelpIranoutofideas

Hello and Hello! I'll throw my boy Iceberg in here! Except I'll have to bend the personality.
CeciliaAlcott22 wrote:

Thanks,
Cecilia Alcott

Heyy is the rp still on thought? I got only one character that i think may be suitable for this topic but at least i got her.
https://www.rprepository.com/c/Ljay

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Magic High School (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus