Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » CLOSED// Fall- Pumpkin pies and ghostly sighs.

Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

“Me a murderer?” he scoffed at the claim, sure he’d done some questionable things in the past and even in the present prior to this little weekend away. He’d never actually flat out label himself and the women he was with didn’t need to know these things. “I think I preferred demon…sounds cooler..” he pouted.

Kiran didn’t like the way this woman approached him and took a step back “Wrong, it’s 2021 October 30th I think…anyone got their phone with them? it doesn’t matter…Exterminate? you don’t just flat out tell someone you’re going to kill them!” Glancing behind him to see Lucy having a melt down, that wasn’t good.

Eyes widened as the woman’s voice phased between normal and horrible “Pot calling the kettle black it seems..oh shi-!” Trying his best to dodge he fell backwards and out of the way of the incoming needle. “Ok your turn!” he tagged Alwina in but she was already on it.

Scrambling to his feet he’d stand in front of Lucy and Sandra, not feeling the need to tell them to stand back as that was obvious he hoped. Mentally he was going through the spells he knew, most were only really affective against something that had a physical body. He prayed that this thing bled but if not he’d have to play defence.
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

Seeing Kiran move in front of her and Lucy, Sandra takes a step back. "We're gonna be okay. We're alive, and we're gonna make it out of this." She tried to reassure Lucy as best she could, all the while keeping an eye on the mysterious woman. "I don't know who she is or what she wants, but I won't let her hurt any of you." It was true that Sandra barely knew any of them, but being the kind and caring person she was, she would gladly help them in any way she could.
Lucinda Smith (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Just before the "woman" could get closer and get Kiran with the needle, all her movement was frozen in place by Alwina's quick thinking. The vile in the woman's hand began to shift and whither...revealing a clawed finger. This wasn't the first...as soon the delicate skin and clothing in the woman's thin frame melted away. The tendrils stung and stripped away the disguise...soon giving way to a much more distorted figure. One could hardly call it human, for its limbs were long and much thinner then the woman's. It's face, or the place wete a face should have been, only displayed a wide and distorted smile. The figure gave a sigh, it's voice literally echoing and bouncing from the walls.

"I was only trying to make you comfortably." The voice spoke in a grand multitude. It's arms raising slightly as if struggling. "Most don't...care about dark creatures. But we aren't bad. For indeed we do care." The being had no eyes...though it's wicked smile faced Kiran then Alwina. "For example..you are in my home, yet I have made myself appear as you are. You best thank me." With the closing of its fists the windows and shutters came to a close. The lights flickered and the room felt incredibly heavy on the soul. Dreadful.

"No matter. We can play. I can play all sorts of things with you this fall." The being giggled and the lights whined and cried before one after another they blew out and the group was encapsulated in darkness.

Alwina may feel the hold her tendrils had on the being soon became ineffective, for the dark creature was no longer there- now moving around in this new dark prison it has created.

Lucinda, unhelpfully, let out the girliest scream possible. Patting her sweater jacket she pulled out her phone, turning the flashlight towards the door where the being had been.

There was nothing...save for the heavy feeling that remained in the air...and the occasional giggle that moved through the room. In all reality it was headed right for the boio wielding woman, attempting to steal her book while moving in illusively in the darkness.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

Anulla LAUGHED. "Oh hunny... you couldn't take it no matter how hard you tried. everyone... I advise you look away if you take issue with tentacles... now then... let's make a call to my friends in the depths." the smell of the room changed immediately, taking on the scent of water. "You see my poor, poor misguided friend." she said, speaking towards the assailant in a calm fashion. "it would have been easier to be truthful with us the first time." the room was filled with green light as a portal ripped open and something stepped through, humanoid, bat like wings, a octopus like head and piecing yellow eyes. "Good day mr. C. It seems we have a slight issue." Alwina would say as she closed the book.

Mr. C as she had called him stood up to his full towering height and spoke, his voice calm educated accent, but from where? well everyone would hear it differently, it could be french, british, german, whatever the person found to sound educated. "Indeed.. It seems this entity desires an altercation.. so be it. come out.. I can see you.. as I see... ALL!" he would lift his hands, long digits dancing in strange patterns as he chanted a spell to restrain and reveal the entity with a grip it might find impossible to resist. " mgleth ahorna ah'n'ghft, ng neither ahor ymg'" Mr. C would shout as he ripped the creature from the shadows.

In the dark, with some large evil spectre roaming the room, just great..Just what is that thing and could he even do anything against it? was it one of those that could just phase through walls and floors? he had no idea. The only thing that was certain was that it was hostile and they were in danger “Not going to lie…I would have preferred to just carve pumpkins…” he muttered to no one in particular.

As the portal opened up and covered the room in green light Kiran could help but roll his eyes “Seriously….seriously now?? Always with the warlocks!?” he sighed in an overdramatic fashion. Either this was a demon she summoned or her patron he could only guess. Looking over his shoulder to check on Lucy and Sandra “This is generally why we keep our nonsense in the shadows…things can go from normal to completely weird in seconds…” he apologised to the two women.

Grabbing two vials from his pocket he opened them up and poured them onto the floor then burst into flames like oil would. It was a small light source but better than nothing. “I promise we don’t all summon cosmic horrors to do our bidding.” smiling weakly.

"So would I, Kiran." Sandra spoke up, even though he hadn't been talking to her in particular. She made sure she was behind him, and also tried to keep Lucy calm. "I understand that while I might find this all to be very strange and even frightening, this is probably just a normal day for you. At least, that is what I would imagine. Also, really, Lucy? You go for the full on girlish scream? What is this, a horror movie? Actually, don't answer that, because it might turn into one yet."

Why why wasn't this just a dream? Not only did that strange woman morph herself into a true nightmare...but Alwina summoned a strange... talking thing? Kiran acted as if this was just another annoying Tuesday, using his own vials to produce light. It illuminated far more then Lucinda's old phone and the girl quickly ditched her own light to scoot closer to Kiran's light source- like a moth to a flame. "W-why are you both so...s-so weird??" She asked bluntly, each and every hair on her arms standing on their ends. Lucinda motioned for Sandra to come closer- as close as possible so Lucinda would have someone to hold. "I-it's a freaking ...this is...I thought daddy's mafia gangsters were bad but this...waaah..." Lucinda covered her head, her eyes peering around at the many strange lights. Was this what vacations were like? Never ever again.

Unfortunately she wasn't taking any of this very well at all.

The entity was mere inches away from Alwina before Mr.C would manage to grip it in it's long , worm like hold. The dark being could be seen by all, it's wide and sharp teeth mere inches away from the shorter woman's face. Once more the eyeless beast turned to face Mr.C, also noting Kiran illuminating the room with his vials. "Oh fun fun fun!" The being giggled, letting it's head turn a complete 360 to see all of them at once. "But you're mistaken. This is my game." As he said this, a thud could be heard from behind everyone. It would seem the pumpkins had rolled to the floor with a thud. "You wanted to carve? Carve my pretties now~." The being giggled. Lucinda fearfully turned to look...and just as she did-

"Squeee!"

The decaying pumpkins had seemed to sprout legs akin to a spider. The small pumpkins scurried right towards the group- one jumping for Sandra, one landing right on Lucinda's face just in time to block another scream, and the others going for the vial wielding individual. One even attempted to scamper up Alwina's leg. The beast seemed to enjoy this fun and began to laugh- it's mouth opening widely. "This is MY home. You play by my rules." With his mouth opened, his tongue would protrude like a snake- heading right for Alwina's head. He seemed to ignoring Mr. C.

Alwina'd had enough she brought her heel down on her respective assailing pumpkin, crushing it against the floor whilst Mr. C snatched that tongue mid flight, and began to squeeze saying. "Now now.... I believe I was talking to you. that means you pay VERY close attention." more arms sprouted from the sides of Mr. C, yet didn't rip his clothing. "The rules of the game have changed my dear. They changed when you brought those who did not know better into it. not a fair game, and not fair rules." his grip would grow tighter, and tighter, and tighter. meanwhile Alwina was marching towards kiran and the girls. "alright kiran. strut your stuff. That freak clearly asked for it." she said, suggesting for the red headed man to cut loose while she punted a pumpkin across the room.

“Unfortunately being ‘weird’ comes with the territory….” he shrugged, unsure as to how to explain it all in that moment. “I thought I could get a weekend away but nooo, work just had to follow me didn’t it…” he sighed heavily “Just once I’d like to act normal..anyway..I’ll get off my soapbox..”

Turning around to face the pumpkin spiders Kiran frowned “Really?” taking note of Alwina’s comment for him to go all out he hesitated briefly “Lucy, Sandra, I apologise in advance…” Making an effort to pull his sleeve over his hand to hide what would be an unpleasant sight, Kiran tighten his hand around the razor then dropped it to the floor.

Seconds later a large, curved blade made from bone emerged from his left hand the length of his forearm. It was awkward trying to keep his sleeve down with the fingers on that hand but he did his best. The pumpkins would be carved and sliced into, carving up the one on Lucy’s face. Ripping the remains of the creature off of her and throwing it to the floor “I am so glad we didn’t get bigger ones..”

Any pretence that Sandra had of keeping a collected head in this situation was lost the minute the pumpkins grew legs and lunged at her and Lucy. "AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAHAAA!!! Stay back!" She looked away when she heard Kiran telling her to, only looking back when she heard the sound of slicing blades. Realizing that Kiran had stopped the pumpkin from attacking her and Lucy, she breathed a sigh of relief. "Phew, that was a close one. Why does that weird creature think we're intruding? I thought this place belonged to you guys?"

((Been dead tired Haha. Will try to reply tomorrow. Thanks for your patience))

Lucinda Smith wrote:
((Been dead tired Haha. Will try to reply tomorrow. Thanks for your patience))
((Not a problem. I've been thoroughly enjoying this rp so far.))

Alwina's target cried as it went soaring through the air- splatting right along the kitchen wall.

Rotted pumpkin guts painted the frightened girl's face. The fear clearly not enough to remove the disgusted feeling she held as she wiped her face off only to behold Kiran was now investing himself into the action. The limited light glinted off of a blade...no it didn't look like a blade that the man held. The sad and dying squeals of the beasts lasted only a few moments before they were silenced.

The beast which was currently being held by Mr. C was definitely in a bind- his entire body and now tongue being held fastly in place. Yet despite the circumstances the dark creature still laughed as if this misfortune was causing it such joy. He began to sputter and make sounds as if speaking- though with his tongue being held in place it made it unintelligible. Nevertheless the creature continued to try and convey his colorful language. Right in the midst of him trying to speak his person became deathly silent. No movements or sounds emitted from his body...until the tearing of flesh quietly radiated from his being. Top, left, all around the creature began to grow spider like legs. Their sharp, long and dark forms extended out in multiple directions. They planted themselves firmly into the surrounding walls and ground. "MWINE!" He managed to say through gripped tongue as his extended projections rooted themselves into the floorboards and ceiling- heaving mightily and trying to bring it all down. It started with a low rumble and would eventually escalate into a full blown earthquake terror if not stopped.

Lucinda happened to take notice of the projections, and through her fearful brain, scrambled to her feet. "H-how do we get rid of a demon?? There's absolutely n-n-nothing a-about this in my fall checklist!"

"well.. two ways. either solve what cause it's twisted soul to be this way.... or exorcise it.. Mr. C, Keep that menace occupied please." to which Mr. C replied. "Of course.. this will be a rather long tea party however as payment. I do so enjoy more.. polite company." Anulla reached down the front of her shirt, and pulled out a vial, one filled with salt. "Lucinda, before this continues, welcome to our world, we do apoligize for being strange but we didn't have much of a choice in it. pay close attention ladies I'm going to show you how I preform an exorcism. this might just save our lives." she would shout as she began to make flick salt at the creature. "Demons, do not belong on this plane, not as they are, for they belong in the inferno beneath till their penance is done. take peace now, wayward soul. for you shall not be returning to the dark fires, nor the icy grips for the betrayers, nor the fields of thorns, rather to the watery depths of they who sleep." she would say, continuing her ministrations as the scent of the ocean further filled the room.

“No we all rented the place for the weekend….I thought the price was too good to be true..” he huffed and tugged his hoodie sleeve down some more. That thing in the grip of the eldritch horror was squirming and thrashing about still and then it grew more legs…just great…”I’m pretty useless unfortunately I’m only good for brute force…” He could do other things but he didn’t want to drive Lucy and Sandra mad.

Alwina seemed to know a bit more on what to do so Kiran would get to work on trying to hack at the legs digging themselves into the floorboards and along the walls. Getting a bit too close for comfort to the two creatures. At least one of them was polite.

Sandra nods in response to Kiran's explanation, and also keeps an Alwina, curious to see what she's doing. "This is certainly a unique experience, I can say that much. Distressing, very much so, but it is a unique. Still, it's good to have people like you guys around, as you clearly understand this and how to deal with it."

((I feel bad for my bad guy xD being bullied! So what he's a bully seeking death?Lol sorry for the delay. Will reply tomorow. Thanks for your patience. I know its waiting on me vuv))

The room shook and the demon hissed as Alwina made her efforts. The many limbs of it's legs could be heard thudding into the wooden floor as Kiran got to his work. The being was still completely bound by Mr.C, and as his legs began to get cut one by one it really was proving to be a losing battle for the demon. Even the terrified Lucinda, now equipped with a carving knife, began to cut at the leg projections despite her wobbling all over the place.
"Enough!"
Mr .C cried in a loud and echoing voice. All at once his body shrank, though this was covered by the room enveloping in a bright light as dozens, if not hundreds of voices filled the room and Lucinda's ears. Some voices were male, some female. Young and old. These many voices escaped from the body of the dark being- literally crashing through the windows as glass shards now sprinkled the once cozy living room. Mr.C may find that the creature he was holding was now much smaller...much more delicate. For in the place of the dark being was now a girl. She looked to be around her mid twenties, nothing covering her but a dirtied and bloodied dress. Her frame was small and she appeared very frail and delicate. Long dark hair was a mess and covering most of her hidden face. What could be seen was distorted and shriveled. Sad sighs and sobs escaped the being as she crumbled down to the ground.

"Enough...I just wanted to play my games. No one wants to play with the dead. I'm so lonely... But you...you're all bullies.! Coming in my house and ruining my game" The dark being- now broken girl, was doubled over and crying.

Luckily the shaking had stopped, and the lights flickered weakly to life again. The room fell eerily silent as this lone girl was now on the ground (or possibly still being held by MR.C) crying.

(I WILL REPLY TONIGHT)

mr. C would release the girl as alwina snapped her book shut, ending the ritualistic banishment. "hmmm, maybe if you didn't try to MURDER OR SCARE THEM HALF TO DEATH.... the dead are dead.. the living are not oft meant to see such things. We hold funerals to say goodbye to the dead for their time on earth is SUPPOSED to be done.. what if it had been an old lady hmm? they'd have had a heart attack... and you would have murdered them." she was a tough love kind of lady it seems.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » CLOSED// Fall- Pumpkin pies and ghostly sighs.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus