Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: A shy princess (Closed)

I want ideas for a character that...

Is female

Has blonde hair and amber-colored eyes

Is a princess with emotional scars
Do you want her to be..magical?
MissLumina Topic Starter

CeciliaAlcott22 wrote:
Do you want her to be..magical?

I would prefer to keep her human.
i see...
A shy princess with emotional scars let's go!

So your kingdom has this princess who isn't actually the rightful princess to this kingdom. She is one, but for another kingdom. She was perhaps kidnapped or traded with abother princess because bloodlines, but she was at a young age when this happened not old enough to have a say but not too young that she doesn't remember. So she remembers it and doesn't fully understand why her parents could give her up like this/or why would someone take her from her parents. But she lives a pampered life as she's royalty, but she still doesn't have much of a say in things as the current ruler just wants her to be around and look pretty.
MissLumina Topic Starter

Galaxy-Star wrote:
A shy princess with emotional scars let's go!

So your kingdom has this princess who isn't actually the rightful princess to this kingdom. She is one, but for another kingdom. She was perhaps kidnapped or traded with abother princess because bloodlines, but she was at a young age when this happened not old enough to have a say but not too young that she doesn't remember. So she remembers it and doesn't fully understand why her parents could give her up like this/or why would someone take her from her parents. But she lives a pampered life as she's royalty, but she still doesn't have much of a say in things as the current ruler just wants her to be around and look pretty.

That sounds good to me!
plastic-glass

So, here's a few ideas I'm thinking for this one.
    - Maybe she lost someone very close to her in a sudden and tragic way? It doesn't necessarily need to be a person, it could be a pet too. Maybe that was the only thing that really brought her some level of happiness and now it's gone forever
    - Maybe something to build off of using what Galaxy-Star suggested, maybe she dreams of her old home sometimes. Like, she dreams of walking the streets and seeing all the beautiful sights that were once there, which makes her feel very homesick
    - Maybe in general she can just have a constant feeling that her life isn't really in her control, she's just along for the ride while other people steer her in the directions they want her to go in

I hope some of these are interesting to you ^^
A life half lived…
A life she had no say in…
Traded royalty…
And deep inside, resentment over the lack of control threatens to bubble over…

Sounds epic so far, no?
Two kingdoms at constant war, one smaller and poorer... hers.

In a fateful battle at the border, her father was defeated and lost the war. He handed over his wife and his daughter as a prisoners of war so he and the surviving knights could return home, alive, wounded and free.

Winters locked at the icy tower made the queen ill unto the grave and the princess could do nothing for her frail mother, not even a worthy burial.

Now, out of the tower, and with many years gone by, her father is feverishly raiding his lands hoping to raise a hefty forbidding ransom for her freedom and safe return.

Will she go to an empoverished land under threat of war? leaving behind her friends and maids? to be home at last?

Or refuse her father, whom she misses very much, for the sake of her people?

It is never easy to turn your back on your home, lands, family but that is what her captor expects if her father ever raises the steep sum.
Kanami (played by MissLumina) Topic Starter

Here she is!
Kim Site Admin

Kanami wrote:
Here she is!

WOW! you are fast! :D

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: A shy princess (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus