Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 2112 (Ask to join/Invite)

Laroche Peyton (played by Jabonicus)

Laroche walked in, his dark NEVEC armor hiding his face. "Are you ready for the negotiations?" He asked. "NEVEC is prepared to put aside our differences for the future ahead." Laroche stated. "We have terms and are willing to review and consider yours." He added, sitting down in a chair. He took his helmet off, showing his bald head and black goatee. The blue lights on his helmet shut off, and his radio comm was still in his ear.
Joel Ravage (played by Kurt)

He walked off laughing and in time was at the shuttles, his heaviest armor suited up, battle damaged from all his insane runs. Two large knives strapped at each shoulder, an assault shotgun strapped onto his back, a .44 revolver on his right hip, his extra ammo for it on the left. In hand he held the PA and smiled his twisted smile, "I'll take point." he laughed. He sat the gun down and reached under his arm and grabbed the helmet and snapped it in place, the visor see through and on his shoulder the emblem of a bull's head. A tribute to his name. He lifted the large weapon again and laughed, "Hope no one weak of stomach or slow moving is here, I plan on making a mess."
Chris (played by Chris_Pike)

Chris sat in his chair, He then looked over "Make sure the Weapons are charged, I don't want to be blind sided and wait for those darn things to load" He said with annoyance, He had lost two or three times in the sim because of this, So he wanted to make sure it did not happen in real combat
Captain Robbins (played by HRA) Topic Starter

"Alright. What's your proposal?" Arik asked, looking at the NEVEC man. He was alright withe the peace talks. So long as the proposal wasn't too bad. He didn't want to loose any planets, men, or anything because of this. After all, this was a peace talk. Not a war treaty.

"You make a mess when its needed. I don't want you shooting someone I might need to talk to, like last time. That was one hell of a mission." Robbins said, sighing. The last mission was horrible. He had to find more people to get information from because Joel killed all the others. That was a bloody mess. "Alright, we're going out. Get ready."

"Roger that." Duke said, and began clicking a few buttons. The Railguns and Las Turrets began powering up, ready to fire when needed. The Orbital Bombardment guns and the NOVA cannon were loaded up by men, and the AA guns all around the craft began loading up. "Ready to jump."

"NEVEC is to have the right of supreme secrecy, no information is to be given unwillingly from NEVEC during this. NEVEC is to supply thermal energy at a reasonable price, much like gas in the early 2000's. NEVEC laboratories are to have the right of animal testing, humane or otherwise. NEVEC soldiers are not to be apprehended permanently by the HRA, and problems where this is necessary will result in NEVEC taking these troops from the HRA." Laroche said. "NEVEC is to have the right of mining operations on planets regardless of current alignment of said planet." He concluded. Those were the terms he was given. NEVEC wanted power and profit. "NEVEC will hear your agreements, and shall adapt if our terms collide in any way."
Hunter Archill (played anonymously)

It wasn't long before Hunter landed in Sector 42. Like usual, customs officers were very thorough with their searches, thankfully they never checked data in computers, even if they did he had hidden the files. With a fake passport that marked him as an HRA agent, Hunter had been given the green light to enter, though the NEVEC soldiers that patrolled gave him a cautious glance as he passed by. He could feel their eyes burrowing into his back. That wasn't any way to treat an outsider, then again, NEVEC and HRA weren't on the best of terms.

Hunter really didn't care, the more battles there were the more he was paid, by both sides. Now out in the streets, Hunter had his armor back on. He had managed to keep his face hidden from the cameras in the landing station and now had his visor on before any more cameras could find him, and possibly ID him. For him to do his jobs, he needed to go without being ID-ed, it was one of the reasons he scrubbed his fingers with pumice, it removed his fingerprints.

A heavy black suite with pulsing green veins running along it was enough to attract the looks of a few. It really wasn't designed to attract the looks of others, Hunter really didn't want that, but this suit offered great protection and the 'veins' were his favorite toy. However, it was probably this look that attracted the attention and raised the suspicion of a passing NEVEC patrol.

For all of the perks his suit had, one of its major flaws was the blind sides it created. Hunter could scan anything his visor was facing, but it was unable to pick up anything else, including peripheral vision. Hunter never knew he was being followed by the patrol he had passed until he was confronted by them when he got to the meeting place where he would wait for Arik.

Hunter walked up to warehouse he had purchased some years ago, using it as one of his many meeting places with clients since then. He looked left and right, scanning the crowd before ducking in. He had missed the patrol that had only come around the corner as he was walking through the door. They followed him to the building with drawn weapons, all five of them.

Although he was a bit of a fight seeker, he wasn't stupid. Cameras and security devices were on all of his buildings, which were all registered under different names. Often times he would secretly purchase them under the names of high ranking members of the faction he was in. When the patrol, all of which were young, new soldiers, entered the compound an alert popped up on Hunter's HUD.

"Can I help you lads with something?" Asked Hunter as he walked towards them, all four of his weapons still in his armor.

He received cold looks from his unarmored adversaries as one of them tried to subdue him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you mate," he warned the youthful soldier. Unfortunately for them, they didn't listen.

As the first man went for his hands to secure them, Hunter brought the farthest hand across and connected with is face. The first man hit the floor hard. The other four opened fire as Hunter deployed his energy shield, his suit's green 'veins' glowing as they channeled the energy he manipulated. A power bar appeared on his HUD showing how much juice he had left.

"I was going to be nice!" He yelled as he snatched his pistol out of his armor and fired around his shield, dropping a second man. His shield was running out of power as the bullets made it use extra in order to keep them from passing through. With both hands he charged with the shield and rammed into the foremost man, knocking him over. The shield vanished and her rolled forward, breaking a few ribs of the man he just knocked over. Two were still standing.

He brought his left hand up and fired randomly at the patrolling NEVEC soldier on his right, missing all three shots. Still moving, he pulled his tactical knife out of its resting spot in his chest piece and jammed it into the soldier's chest to his left. In the second following, with the young man gasping at the sharp metal piercing his body, Hunter brought up his pistol under the man's chin and pulled the trigger.

When Hunter let go of him he collapsed onto the floor, dead with a gruesome site to prove it. "Don't move!" Shouted the last soldier, the one his shots had missed. The man had pulled out his pistol and aimed it at Hunter's head.

Hunter froze for a moment before speaking to his suit. "System, run beta energy manipulation program 1.2"

[Request acknowledged. Running program.]

Hunter gave a wicked smile.

"Get on your knees," the young soldier was obviously nervous, and he had a right to be. Hunter shifted his weight to his right leg and brought up the soul of his left foot, slowly sliding it back. Then, quickly, he slid it back and slammed his soul back into the ground. The same green energy he had used before surged through the green veins down into the boot and shot out, forming a sort of spike path behind his foot. He had aimed short, making the spikes long and sharp. The energy faded and he knew the man was dead when he heard him fall and his gun clatter on the cement floor.

[Energy Depleted. Function available in three point zero hours.]

"Good riddens," Hunter muttered. He put his pistol and knife back into his armor and turned around to look at the men he had just faced.

One lay on his side with three bullet holes in his chest. Another lay behind him with a knife wound in his ribs and his skull a few feet away. A third soldier lay in front of him, large puncture wounds obviously the cause of his death. A fourth lay off to the right a little, gasping for breath. Hunter pulled his rifle off his back and shot him through the heart. The fifth... the fifth was gone. Hunter had decked him but he was no longer where he had been moments ago.

"Come out come out wherever you are!" Hunter called, his voice mocking the soldier at how easily their lack of skills had allowed him to defeat them, to kill them. His HUD notified him of a noise coming from behind a stack of crates near the wall. Honing in on the noise he heard him calling in for reinforcements. "Wrong move again kid." Hunter brought the rifle up and fired. He unloaded the entire round through the wooden crates as he walked closer. It ran out, clicked, and he changed magazines, continuing his hail of bullets. Eventual, after his second clip and his third was loaded, Hunter made his way around the crates.

The young man lay on the ground, blood touching lining the edges of his lips and seeping through a dozen wounds. His eyes gazed up at the ceiling, unfocused in death. Dozens of bullet holes let the light from outside to flood in. Cries from the crowd penetrated the metal walls of the building as several had been hit in what would probably be reported as an act of terrorism.

Hunter let out a swear and put his rifle on his back again. He had to get out quick. He made his way to the station where his ship was, ringing Arik as he walked. "Arik," he said, "we have a problem. A big one. A patrol followed me, tried to take me in. Meeting is compromised. I'll contact you later." He hung up immediately, not knowing whether he had actually talked to the man or had left a message, he didn't really care.

All the authorities would find would be five dead NEVEC soldiers, the presence and probably a link to an HRA faction member, and the warehouse that was under the name of whatever unfortunate soul he had put it under. In this case, the authorities would find it under the name of one Laroche Peyton.

((I konw that was long... Sorry! If anyone has any comments on it please let me know, I like to improve my writing and long posts are always best for showing what needs improvement!))

Chris nodded, "Engage!" He said, which was the signal to execute the order. He then got up from his chair and began to walk to his quarters "Call me if theres an emergency, You have the bridge Lieutenant" He said looking at duke, Then left the bridge

Joel just laughed, "Very well, I still take point thought." he shifted his weight and popped his neck to the left then slowly to the right, "You point, I'll do what I do best and show them what Rage can do."

He set the gun down and extended his arm to Robbins, "Well Captain, just in case this time is the last, as always, I have to remind you serving under you has been of my greatest pleasures. Glad that the friend I made was you ol' friend." It was the rare moment when he wasn't a large looming wall of anger and death...the moment when he was 'open' for just that breif (very brief) moment.

"Well, I hope that we don't fail. I'd hate to know you're going to be executed by the government." Robbins said, and shook his hand with a firm grip, looking him in the eye. He knew that this might be the last time they ever shook hands, but he hoped to God they didn't fail now. That would be horrible. Still, the shuttle was only just leaving for the ship...

The shuttle took off, leaving the port, and flying off. Behind them was HRA fortress, the massive stronghold capital of the Empire. Inside the massive walls was a beautiful city, but outside, it was just towns and villages.

They exited the atmosphere with a bump, moving out as fast as they could go safely. The shuttle wasn't too big, though, so it had to attach to a larger ship that was capable of Warp. This just so happened to be a Frigate, which they entered through the hanger doors. Slowly, they closed behind, and the Frigate jumped to warp, entering the large red hole of energy.

Arik never caught that last part. He didn't know that there was a fight. But the computer recorded the message, and he'd get it later. After this somewhat important meeting, that was. What Hunter didn't know was that the message he sent was copied, accidentally, by the computer, and stored in a separate file, hidden away in the intranet.

But now, Arik concentrated on this part. The man who was doing the talking was an idiot! The NEVEC was just a bunch of power hungry idiots who had to be whipped into shape. And everyone knew that. The more the man talked, the more he hated it.

"I have a counter proposal. Each independent state's sovereignty is recognized, the land we won during the war is kept to us, but not yours, since you only want power out of this agreement. Don't call me hypocritical. We are allowed to arrest, permanently or otherwise, your troops if they are on our soil when the crime is committed, but they will have a trial by his peers, not ours. Supply of Thermal Energy is cheaper, and you and I are allowed to mine on planets ONLY on our side of the Mining Zone, which will be drawn later."

"Roger that, jumping to warp." Duke said, and looked around, finally sending the message that all was well. As soon as the Captain left the bridge, Duke got up into the chair, turned around, and looked at all the men. "If you have a problem with my command, you can complain to the highest ranking officer here, which is me, and I'll tell you to go stuff it. Got that?"

"I have to remind you that these requests are not mine. I am simply here to give them to you, so anger should be avoided, if possible." Laroche said, unblinking. "Supply of Thermal Energy is to change according to mining profits, but overall shall be an average considered as 'cheap.' Sections of our mining sectors are to contain the following planets. Pandora, E.D.N. III, and the quadrant of the Cold Star Galaxy." He added, verbatim of what he was being told. "Unless a grand offense has been made, NEVEC soldiers are to be held until higher ranking NEVEC personal retrieve them. Grand offenses include murder, assault, and other forms of harmful-"
"Attention all NEVEC personal, a squad of rookie guards have been murdered in cold blood. This was not an Akrid attack. I repeat, this was not an Akrid attack. Energy traces have been found that link to HRA gear."
Laroche stood up, placing a NEVEC repeater on the table. An item designed to repeat the last order given. He pressed play.
"Attention all NEVEC personal, a squad of rookie guards have been murdered in cold blood. This was not an Akrid attack. I repeat, this was not an Akrid attack. Energy traces have been found that link to HRA gear." It was audible to Arik this time.
"Explain this. Now."

they all looked at eachother then back too Duke "SIR, WE HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH YOUR AUTHORITY SIR!" they said, then saluted him and sat back down at their posts

Chris sat down in his chair and began writing his log on a data pad, He noted the bridge crews unwillingness too act professionally with Duke, He also noted Dukes profession. He then uploaded it too the data base of the ships computer, Though anyone with the authority could get his logs from any other HRA Computer as long as they were within up-link and down-link range

Joel moved to his site, ignoring any bumps and shakes as they took off. His eyes on his gun as a chuckle began to escape, "While we wait to land, how about a story. The first fight I was ever in. One of my favorite tales of my youth. What you say, Captain?" Joel was being serious, a common occasion, but more so...this was the first time he ever offered to talk of his past. More shocking was the fact he didn't mind the other troops being around him at all.

"That act was not sanctioned by any HRA authority, including me. At any rate, if it was, it would have a reason. That was an act of terror, if at all. We had someone near that area, on a mission, yes, but he was instructed to not fire unless provoked!" Arik almost shouted, clearly not amused by this accusation of a cold blooded attack.

Unless the tapes were reviewed and the evidence against the rookies discarded, there would be evidence of provocation. But, that's when it dawned on him. Hunter was a merc. He used an HRA passport to get into the Neutral Zone crossover, a public place to both sides, and completely neutral. Guarded by both HRA soldiers, and NEVEC soldiers, it was formidable, but not even a fortress. But secretly, more and more HRA troops had poured into that planet each day, until a division of 10,500 troops was held in secret, along with the 1,500 guards.

So the decision came upon them. Arik had two choices. He could either rat out Hunter and disprove the accusation, or he could keep all of that secret, everything about the records secret, and let the galaxy continue on the way it was before.

He chose the latter.

"Unless you drop all charges on us, we will NOT allow any arrests to be made. The HRA side of the planet will be closed off to all NEVEC citizens and personnel, and a blockade will be formed around the Neutral Zone. Any attempt to cross will result in all out war, if it hasn't happened already. All NEVEC citizens and personnel on our side of the Neutral Zone will be arrested immediately, and detained until the war is over. That includes you." Arik said, using his power as a threat. The fleets could handle much more than NEVEC. Easily.

Funny, though. He never wanted peace negotiations. He wanted war. He wanted NEVEC out of HRA's sight. He wanted them on the other side of the galaxy. Out of it, even. Leaning back in the chair, he got out a cigar, chopped the tip off, and lit it, puffing out a ring of smoke. Then he looked at Laroche, and pressed a Comm button. "I need five armed SA in here now."

He looked at Laroche again, and grinned, holding his cigar in the right hand between his thumb and index finger. It was smoking slowly, and he puffed it once in a while. Then he offered a cigar to Laroche, chuckling. "You want one? C'mon. It will probably be the last one you have for a long time, anyways. Hurry up, because the Military Police is coming."

"Alright, I'll listen to a story or two. Who knows? Maybe I'll get tired afterwards and fall asleep. That is, if we don't run into the Ghost Ship. Did I ever tell you about the Ghost Ship?" Robbins asked, leaning back in the chair, and looking at Joel. He knew that Joel probably hadn't heard it, and none of the other men in the shuttle heard of it. Only a few ever saw it, many heard about it, and only one got near it.

But this was a story he was aching to tell. It was a good one, too. Something you tell Cadets at the Naval academy to scare them. He'd heard hundreds of stories about them, but one... Only one really made him believe. That was the one he was going to tell. It was odd. He never believed anything, but this... Something about this he believed.

((I kinda have to tell this story, if you don't mind. It's essential to the story line, and after this one, at the beginning of every post I make, I'll have a little something. :P
Btw, no one but Robbins, Joel, Arik, Hunter maybe, and a few others know, or think they know, of the records being falsified. That, too, is almost essential, because if a whole colony believed it, they'd go looking for it, and mass panic would ensue. I have a certain destination that I'd like this RP to go to. How we get there, that's up to all of you. If you want to drive? Fine. Walk? Alright. Fly? Go ahead. You get what I'm going at.))

Duke captained the ship, but didn't really know what Robbins called him for. He went over it a dozen times. What on earth was so important that it required a Heavy Cruiser? What could they be doing? And was it possible that Robbins himself didn't know what he was doing? Could he be insane? Could something be wrong with him mentally?

Duke dismissed these ideas as silly, but it still made him wonder. Could it be a trap? Situations with NEVEC were tight now, and the two were practically at war with each other, if not already. It could be a trap for them by NEVEC...

The Helmsman noted Dukes look of trouble, "is something bothering you sir?" He asked, but still looked at his station, Last thing he needed was for big enough asteroid or ship too come out of no where

Chris sat in his quarters chair and looked at his files, They were the transfer protocols and the transfer files themselves, He noted something off with this mission, Why would a heavy Cruiser be needed for this kind of mission? Why Would a new Captain be asked too Be in what seemed to be an important operation? He would have to ask Robbins or Duke later, He put his papers aside, Then got up and walked out of his quarters too a wall com "This is the Captain Too First Lieutenant Duke, If you need me I will be in Engineering" He felt the need to report on where he was at all times, If they needed him, Then he did not want them looking all over the ship. He then walked too Engineering

Joel chuckled at the story suggestion and nodded, "Certainly sounds more exciting than the first time I lost control on someone for being a fool." he nodded at Robbins, "Do continue, I think I would enjoy a good little campfire tale right about now." he got comfortable and awaited the tale. Granted, he didn't much care about ghost. In fact his philosphy was if it can't be brokn or destroyed it isn't real. And in his eyes, he could break anything, " Tell me of this Ghost Ship."

Laroche was quiet for a moment. "Before we continue, we must have proof that it was not your people." He said. "Then negotiations shall continue. You do not want to threaten NEVEC, there is a reason we have Akrid as cargo." He added. "NEVEC is not as weak as you think. Show me full proof, and the culprit of the crime, and negotiations will go heavily in your favor." He concluded.
"NEVEC Sector 42 checking in, Dongo tunnels prepared."
"NEVEC Sector 37 checking in, Goonroe tunnels prepared."
"NEVEC Sector 23 checking in, Sepia tunnels prepared."
"NEVEC Sector 24 checking in, Bolsepia tunnels prepared."
The list went on in the locked NEVEC radio. NEVEC was short on manpower, but that was it. They had a secret weapon, and they hoped to god they never had to use it.
"I shall stay here until the proof is brought. Denial of these circumstances will prove that HRA is to blame." Laroche concluded.

"Screw negotiations. I've waited a dozen years for NEVEC to be brought to it's knees, and the time is now! You will NOT exit this planet, and you're Corporation WILL die!" Arik said, and pressed a button. A screen came up, and he typed in some codings. Good. This was going to be fast. "Attention all HRA soldiers. The War has started. Open fire on all NEVEC soldiers."

And there was joy everywhere along the NEVEC front. HRA soldiers took up positions on the Neutral Zone planet, opening fire on any passing patrol. The Monitors in that area targeted key bases, and bombarded them with huge Orbital Bombardment cannons, which rocked the earth day and night. Across that line, 10,500 heavily armed soldiers, of that number, 500 were Death Korps, attacked the city, shelling it from space and land.

"SA, arrest this man!" Arik ordered, and the SA walked in, grabbing him. "Tell your people they can surrender now, or die."

"No, no, I'm fine. Really. It's nothing." Duke said, and thought to himself again. What a pity. For the first time, he had no idea what the hell he was doing, and frankly, he didn't care this time. He just went along with it, for whatever reason there was.

"Alright. Here goes... They say that if you cross this sector of space, and if you're really lucky, or unlucky in this case, you'll find the Ghost Ship." Robbins said, getting a little scarier than before. He loved telling this story. It was fun. "Nobody knows for sure what it is, or how it got there, but one thing is for certain. It's huge. You'll see it on your sensors. Over 11 kilometers long. But no one knows it's shape. And when you look for it... well, that's when things get weird.

No one sees it. Only four people got close. Three of them blew up before getting back, and one went crazy. They say it's from a long lost war, and that it's crewed by the damned. Some say it's new, and an enemy. Me? I think it's an old ship... waiting for us." Robbins said... and suddenly, they got a bing on the scanners.

He jumped up, running for the bridge, and he checked the scanners. Oh no. Something big. It wasn't a definite shape, but it was a ship. A big ship, too. Maybe HRA, maybe not. He didn't know. And he didn't really want to know.

"Bogey coming up. 9, no, 10, no wait... 12 Kilometers long! We can't get a lock on it!" The helmsman said, and Robbins looked out. He clicked a few buttons. Nothing. They couldn't go through on autopilot. He had to do manual.

"Switch to manual, and give me visual!" Robbins ordered, and strapped himself into the chair. He grabbed the controls, and began watching. It was suspenseful. Closer and closer they got to the bogey, and every time Robbins looked at the scanner, then back at the screen. NOTHING. "Dear god... Nothing's out there! What... wait... is that a..."

He blacked out, the ship returning on course. He began dreaming, lying on the floor, facing up, eyes closed, and chest breathing normally.

"Why are you giving the order, sir? The people have a right to know-"
"What they can handle. And only what they can handle."
"Are you saying that the people can't handle this?"
"Think logically, my friend. Think practically. Think long, and think hard."
"I am."
"Then you understand."
"No, I don't, sir."
"You will. In time. All in time. Is my shuttle ready?"
"Yes, sir. When you leave, the log will report a malfunction in the fuel and oxygen. You'll be dead to them then, sir."
"Good..." (sigh)
"Are you okay, sir?"
"They're a scared and mislead people. They wouldn't understand. Not now. They're too violent, to ready to use my knowledge to wipe out any race they find. But for all their flaws... there's still hope. And-(pause) I find I'll miss them."
"It's for the best, sir. You're doing the right thing."
"I hope to god I am."
"You are."
"Take good care of them for me. They mean well, but they're just not ready for what I have to offer."
"I'll try, sir."
"I know you will. Goodbye, Captain. You won't know it, or remember me, but you'll lead them to Earth. The real one."
"Goodbye, Emperor."

Robbins couldn't see their faces, but he thought he knew the voices. They sounded so familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on them. Not now. Not ever, really. He looked up, but went into another dream, peaceful and quiet.

The Emperor walked away from the console with a sigh, turning it off and putting his hands in his pockets. The dim light could barely illuminate the room, but it was enough for him to see the walls, the door, furniture, and... A gift. A gift for the Captain of this ship, a good friend, from him, the Emperor, left on the table.

His front door opened, and he walked out into the hallway of the bunker, on the bridge of the ship, the doors closing behind him. The Emperor turned around just in time to see the door hermetically seal, cutting off the room from the rest of the hallway, and sealing it for hundreds of years to come. Slowly, and saddened, he ran his hand down the wall. From the outside, it looked like a part of the hallway, grey and metal.

Finally, he turned away, and walked to the end of the hallway, his boots echoing. At the far end, where he was, stood an adamant door, open for him. Behind it was a small hanger bay, with a shuttle primed and ready to go. The Emperor smiled and climbed into it, shutting the bunker doors and opening the hanger bay doors.

The back four engines roared to life, blazing blue energy out the back, like fire, but not exactly. The bottom thrusters began slowly pushing the shuttle up, and the landing gear was retracted into the hull. The blast doors on the windshield retracted, and the shield generator sparked to life, surrounding the shuttle in an invisible shield.

As the hanger bay doors opened, the engines pushed the shuttle forward, out of the hanger bay, and into space. He flew out of the ship's shield range, turned around, and the Emperor stared back at the ship, the hanger bay doors closing, and looking like the rest of the ship's armour; a secret bunker hanger.

The ship was lit up, staying perfectly still in space, not even moving. The Emperor sighed, a slight smile on his face, and an ache in his heart. It was his personal ship, the one he loved the most, the pride of the navy. He put his hand on the windshield, sighing. It was beautiful, in so many ways, and had the most amazing history of any ship in the Navy. But it was time to go.

Turning the shuttle around, he opened a warp hole, the energy pulsating and striking out of the hole. The engines pushed again, sending the shuttle into the Warp.

"Set a course for Earth. Full Speed." The Emperor said to the computer, and sat down. He saw his ship disappear out of sight, and... a sudden longing. For him. Not just the ship. He himself. It was the ship's... soul? Missing him, and calling out to him. "We'll meet again. Reach out to your Captain. HE will bring you to me."

As the Warp Hole closed, and the shuttle disappeared, the ship's engines and generators shut off, having no more need for them. No one was on board. It leaned sideways, and was caught in whatever solar current it would find, drifting endlessly. As the interior lights shut off, it slowly disappeared, one light by one light. Until finally, the lights surrounding the name were left.

And with one final click, the lights shining on
Bismarck Disappeared, casting the ship into darkness, never to be seen easily.

The Helmsman nodded, then called out too the bridge "We are here, Dropping out of warp" he said, and with that the ship slowly stopped, and the bridge crew looked out too see where they were

Chris was sitting down on an odd placed desk in the back of engineering, he had what looked like a large computer, it took out almost all of the desk, and a large data plugin inside the computer, He was programing something, something that needed ALOT of data, and alot of roof too store it in, he was so busy he had not noticed the stars outside have stopped moving so fast, He had no idea they had dropped out of warp

"And what does this make you? Constantine? Justinian? A Byzantine Emperor?" Laroche claimed. "We have a weapon stronger than you could imagine!"

Outside on the HRA side of the grounds, Akrid Spawners of several sizes burst out of the ground. Trilid flew out, some of them being quickly shot down. When they swarmed, their sharp bodies twisted and cut through armor and bone with ease. Sepia were easily shot down, but their spider-like movements could overpower soldiers in groups. Bolsepia would spit large balls of acid from afar, able to soak up a few bullets.
Dongo's quickly ripped holes out of the ground as they appeared, crushing soldiers in their way. They could take heavy damage before dying, and whatever they didn't crush, they would impale on their sharp legs.

"Don't make us use it, rethink your decision and we might call them off!" Laroche said.

Joel walked to his friend and picked him up. He told other soilders to clear a path and had them move off the bench. He laid Robbins on the bench to be out of the floor and looked about, "Get a medic here, now. Keep him monitored and see what happened. I want him to be under observation until he awakes. Is that clear?" He didn't wait for answers as he moved to see what had happened outside, looking to the radar and having the others going over the events that just happened again to make sure he did't miss any details.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 2112 (Ask to join/Invite)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus