Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 2112 (Ask to join/Invite)

Augustus Terminus (played by HvyArtillery)

"Sir, shuttles report successful evacuation of the majority of lifeforms on the planet." The comm officer reported. "However, further efforts have been halted due to the HRA fleet beginning their bombardment on the planetary surface."

Terminus did nothing but nod his head in acknowledgement, his attention focused on the area of the planet that was lit up every few second due to the HRA orbital bombardment.

"Sensors, what exactly are they shooting at?"

The insectoid took a few moments to scan the afflicted area. "I'm detecting a massive life-form below the HRA fortress in the area." It clicked. "I will cross-reference it's bio-signature with the ship's library."

"Make it so." The captain said.

After several minutes, the sensors officer looked up. "The creature beneath the HRA fortress is known as an Underkeep. The Coalition learned of it's existence through intelligence operatives within the corporation. It was classified as a weapon of mass destruction by the Sakjiu scale."

The captain slowly rose from his chair. "It would seem," he began in a low voice. "That NEVEC has taken things too far." He turned to his comm officer. "Ensign, alert Command to what is going on here, and it would best to mobilize against the NEVEC Corporation immediately."

He sat back down. "Prep a salvo of Orbital Shock Torpedoes and target this 'Underkeep'."
Chris (played by Chris_Pike)

Chris turned too Robbins "You two have met before?" He asked, then turned too this 'Hunter' Fellow, He had his pistol in his hand, though, Not pointed at Hunter
Captain Robbins (played by HRA) Topic Starter

"Oh yeah. We've met before. Once. He was going out of Arik's office. He's a spy." Robbins said, looking at Chris. He didn't take the gun away from the man on the stretcher, though. "Get us to the nearest Record Station. Now. Full speed."

The guns on the ships fired, huge shells ripping apart the ground again. Soon there was nothing left of the fortress. Just rubble and death. Fire raged across the lands, torching anything that moved or was flammable. If anything survived it, then it wouldn't be alive for long.

"Sir, General Arik's coming. He wants us to keep moving." The Captain of the ship said, and Vladimir nodded, smoking a cigar. "He says that these planets aren't priority, and that Pandora and EDN III Are."

"Alright. Lets get a move on." Vladimir said, and started putting in coordinates for the ships to move to. The next system was on the line.
Kestrel Trap (played by VOCOM)

Kestrel climbed into the airlock, shutting it before enough pressure escaped to cause a commotion. He dropped down into the storage area of the ship. Footsteps began to head his way, and he climbed up onto a storage shelf. The light of his mask went off, letting him know that his cloak was up.

VOCOM communications connected fully with the HRA. "We would like to know if there was anything we could do to assist further." A male voice said, the Panther and Wolf symbol was plastered onto the screen.
Erren Saetine (played by Terel)

Whilst the Third Fleet was travelling through hyperspace, Erren had withdrawn to his private quarters to prepare for the conflicts to come. This would be the first time he would lead a fleet against anything more powerful and organised than heretics and pirates in the border worlds.

The door of his chambers opened, and in stepped a large Xin'Ta'Faxi - even taller than Erren and surprisingly broad, relatively speaking. He was wearing simple white robes, on his breast there was an emblem of two crossed swords with a shaft of light behind them made of black thread. This was the only man in the fleet who could enter his rooms without permission.

Erren stood up hastily and made an odd twisting gesture with his right hand, bowing his head, "High Inquisitor, you honour me with your presence."

"Admiral Saetine. I have alterations to your orders." High Inquisitor Ren Asher said, his voice was stern, almost cold and brooked no protests.

"Ah... my Lord Inquisitor, my orders come directly from the Admiralty, from the Emperor." Erren said.

"These orders come from a higher authority than the Emperor. They come from The Most High Himself, through His servant the Archniath." Asher said.

Erren stiffened, "You claim that the Archniath supersedes the Emperor?"

"The Church and Throne are equal, just as the Twin Worlds are equal, but just as the Twin Worlds revolve around a shared centre of gravity, so do the Church and Throne bow before the Most High. Will you deny The Guardian's will?" The Inquisitor's eyes narrowed.

Erren's skin darkened, which was the same as goes pale in humans, "No, never. The Guardian's will is my own."

"Good. His Holiness the Archniath received a vision some time ago of these Akrid creatures. They pose a rave threat to the established order, to the Imperium. Thus The Guardian wishes the extermination of the Akrid. The Guardian's Sword Squadron is en-route to these coordinates." Ren slipped a small sphere from his robes and held it out for the admiral to take, "You are to join with them and lay waste to the third planet in the system."

Erren took the sphere, "As The Guardian wills, High Inquisitor. This world will be Purged."

"Good. Alter course at once, The Guardian's Sword Squadron is making all speed to the target system, you would not want to arrive late and so show a lack of devotion to the Most High. This is all I came to ask of you, Admiral. Walk in The Guardian's Light." With that, Ren Asher, High Inquisitor of the Church of The Guardian, left the room.

Erren examined the small sphere and sighed. Now The Inquisition was getting involved? This was... unexpected. He would have to tread carefully and show the proper fervour that the Inquisition expected from him... or suffer the price of the Inquisition's anger.

Erren placed the sphere on his desc and scanned it. Navigational data was downloaded into his computer, which automatically brought up a map of the galaxy and then zoomed in to the designated coordinates, bringing up what information was available.

"Planet E.D.N III, NEVEC-controlled territory. Source of Thermal energy and Akrid indigenous. Hostile environment known for subzero temperatures and fierce storms. ADDENDUM: Orders as follows; planet E.D.N III is to be attacked and its biosphere destroyed, all native life is to be Purged as an abomination before the eyes of The Guardian. Total planetary destruction is acceptable." The computer informed him.

"Of course." Erren sighed, activating a comm panel, "Helm, this is the admiral. Alter course to these co-ordinates. I want to be in the E.D.N system as soon as possible."
Laroche Peyton (played by Jabonicus)

E.D.N. III has been slipping out of NEVEC control for years. And NEVEC had never made a permanent base on Pandora. Other companies had though, and those companies combined could cause quite a blow against the Empire.

The Snow Pirates went into their base, which they had just defended from an Akrid attack. They were secluded, lead by Mentat Wallace. They were a small group, nothing when compared to an empire.

The Ex-NEVEC group of E.D.N. III had sided with the Snow Pirates long ago. Small in numbers, but they had left NEVEC when they found out the horrible things they had done. Lead by Joe Bucher after his discoveries long ago.

The desert Vagabonds had taken control of a NEVEC transporter, and it flew across the desert as the native people danced under the rule of Vagabundo.

The desert Waysiders ran the train networks of the fast growing population of E.D.N. III. They had some of the most advanced railguns in the world, and ruled the trade of E.D.N. III.

NEVEC was losing control of E.D.N. III, fast. But they would never admit it.

(None of them are powerful groups, or empires. All of them except for the Waysiders have one of my characters, and they will fight together if E.D.N. III is attacked. NEVEC is dying, but that doesn't meant E.D.N. III is.)
Hunter Archill (played anonymously)

The first sign of life was Hunter's suit. The green veins that weaved through the suit lit up as power returned to it. Then Hunter rolled off his back onto his stomach and picked himself up. His HUD registered and marked the guns on his visor, and the compass program he had running was still up. His veiled eyes fell on the captain in front of him. "Hello Robbins."

Soon enough the Third fleet arrived in the E.D.N System, as soon as the fleet had regrouped and began its approach to E.D.N III Erren went up to the bridge, only to find that High Inquisitor Asher was already there.

"My Lord Inquisitor." Erren said respectfully, bowing his head and performing a complex twisting gesture with is right hand, "You wish to oversee the Purge?"

"It is the duty of the Inquisition to Purge all opposition and heresy." The official replied, "And thus I shall observe."

"Of course." Erren said respectfully, taking his seat and turning his attention to his bridge crew, who were all arrayed in their stations located bellow and in front of him, "Fleet status?"

"All ships report status normal, sir." The comms officer said.

"Excellent, data on target world?"

"Orbital defences... minimal. Planetary defences unknown at this point, but assumed negligible." His sensor officer reported, "Evidence of planet-wide communications, but only scattered communications to orbital installations."

"Interesting. Navigation, fleet is to assume standard bombardment orbit around the planet. Sensors, coordinate with tactical to ascertain targeting priorities, comms initiate broadcast on all frequencies, route through the universal translator and cycle." Erren ordered.

There was a chorus of "Yes Sir" from the indicated officers.

"You wish to communicate with the planet's populace?" The Inquisitor asked.

"Civilian targets are acceptable collateral, but I want to give them a chance. If the planet surrenders then the populace does not have to be destroyed along with the Akrid." Erren said.

"You assume they have the means to evacuate their world. If they do not, then it doesn't matter if they surrender. E.D.N III will burn. It is the will of The Guardian." The Inquisitor said firmly.

"I bow to the will of the Most High." Erren said reverently, "But would it not be His will also to show leniency and mercy to those who have no blame?"

"As commendable as your views are, remember that the deaths of a few million heathens is of no consequence in comparison to what NEVEC may unleash with these Akrid. I will allow a short time for the civilians to surrender, but once The Guardian's Sword Squadron arrives we will Purge E.D.N III."

"Channels open sir." The comms officer reported.

"Good." Erren replied, he stood up, taking on his authoritative, arrogant tone, "I am Admiral Erren Saetine of the Holy Xin'Ta'Faxi Imperium. NEVEC has unleashed biological weapons against the HRA Empire sourced to the world designated E.D.N III. It is the will of His Holiness Archniath Tar Es Vuhn VIII and of his Imperial Majesty Emperor Tsuran CXVII and of the Most High that the world E.D.N III shall be Purged and all life upon it shall be destroyed so that the Akrid creatures are forever wiped from the galaxy." Erren paused for a moment to let that sink in to whoever was listening, "However we are not without mercy. High Inquistor Ren Asher has granted me permission to extend an offer of peace to the inhabitants of E.D.N III. NEVEC is to immediately surrender and cede control of the E.D.N System to the Imperium, all military assets are to be disarmed and turned over to the Imperium. In return for surrender we guarantee the safe passage of all NEVEC personnel and civilians from the planet E.D.N III prior to its destruction."

Erren shook his head, his expression turning grim, "Attempt to resist the will of the Imperium and I will have no choice but to take E.D.N III by force and Purge the planet regardless of civilian casualties. I do not wish to needlessly kill civilians, but if you force my hand, then so be it; we will burn E.D.N III down to the bedrock and cleanse it of all life."

"You have until the arrival of The Guardian's Sword Squadron and the Type-III Purgatio Luminarium Titan Divine Radiance to respond to this message and accept my terms. If there is no response, or if you refuse my offer, then upon the arrival of the Titan we shall unleash its full might upon your world, and all upon it shall perish." Erren glanced towards his comms officer, "End transmission."

Uproar came from around the world. Train systems from the desert changed path, making their way towards the closest point they could get to the point. The Waysiders were furious, setting up their Railway defenses.

Ex-NEVEC forces began their march, using Akrid as transport. "You bring us to war again Joe?" The elder asked.
"We have no choice, we will all die otherwise. We haven't had the technology to leave since I got here."

The Vagabonds parades of wealth and success stopped, and turned into protests and screams as they followed the railways of the Waysiders.

Snow Pirate movement changed, VS's flew towards the central point, the dome. Their flying machines carried their troops, and the forces met together.

"We can't sit back and watch this happen! This is our home!" Mentat yelled above the crowd, the other world leaders standing on the center platform with him.
"I agree, we fight. Then we fiesta our victory!" Vagabundo shouted, followed by a chorus of agreements from the Vagabonds.
"We can't plan victory so soon, we have minutes to plan our course of action." Joe added.
"NEVEC killed my home, buried it under snow and ash, and now these clowns want to take what we have left?! We attack them first. Joe, we know you have the satellite, you will use it until it's gone."
"If it comes to that. The moment that satellite is gone, we can't receive anything from the outside universe."
"Joe, you are the man that is not a man. You of all men have made the biggest sacrifice. You wish to run like you could before, but this is our sacrifice now. Your leg was the beginning, the satellite is the next." Vagabundo replied.
"We will build a new satellite, or repair this one, whatever happens, we will defend our home."
The men walked to the center platform, the Ex-NEVEC communications networks activating around the dome. "Brothers and sisters!" The Waysider leader claimed. "Today we fight! Today we defend our home! Even if we could flee, we won't! Because this is our home!"
Joe took the microphone next. "I know some of you are confused. Today you were making breakfast for your children, then we knock down your door and put a gun in your hand. We need you today, or there will be no tomorrow."

Ex-NEVEC communications connected with the Third fleet. "This is our home." Joe said, his face appearing in black and white. "And we will defend it." A large stream of pure energy was fired at the Third fleet, then another, then more, all from the satellite. The beams were immensely powerful, especially considering it was old NEVEC technology.
Large bullets, as large as some ships burst through the atmosphere, Railway Cobalts, special Waysider design.
Smaller beams, much like that of the satellite came from the surface. Beams taken from NEVEC by the Vagabonds.
Barely space-worthy mechs were shot into space, most of them small, some of the a bit larger. They were heading for ships, ready to dock and attack any they could find.
The screen changed, showing the head of all the groups.
"This is my home!" The Waysider shouted.
"We will crash your fiesta!" The Vagabond shouted.
"So it's the pain, then." The Ex-NEVEC sad.
"Not again, never again." The Snow Pirate said.

"Sir, the orbital defence platform is opening fire, I'm also detecting lesser energy weapons firing from the surface and some form of mass driver weapon... some signals might even be personal combat units of some kind." The sensor officer reported.

Erren sighed, "I had hoped it would not come to this." He nodded towards is tactical officer, "Initiate defensive protocols, full power to shields. Target the orbital defences, and then the surface installations. Civilian targets are acceptable."

"Understood sir." The tactical officer said.

Then they received Joe's transmission and Erren shook his head, "I gave you a chance... I pray that the Most High will forgive me for failing to end this peacefully... and forgive you for leading your people to destruction."

"The Most High shows no mercy to heathens." Ren Asher said coldly, "They have raised their hands against His will. Purge them."

Erren bowed his head, "As you will, High Inquisitor." He looked at the screen again, "May your deaths, at least, be swift. Comms, cut their signal. Begin jamming their communications. They will receive no aid from the outside."

"Yes sir." the comms officer said, deactivating the communications channel.

The Third Fleet scattered from their orbital positions, though not fast enough to prevent the orbital weapons platform from destroying three frigates and a destroyer. The highly advanced Xin'Ta'Faxi were masters of space combat, their ships amongst the most powerful in the galaxy, for they were experts at shipbuilding. Point Defence beam weapons opened fire on incoming projectiles and mechs, aiming to shoot them down, meanwhile the Third Fleet unleashed its full firepower on the NEVEC defence satellite.

Blue, purple and green beams of energy lanced out from various ships, sweeping over the satellite in wide cutting motions, others simply blasted straight into it, bare moments after this initial attack the capital ships opened fire with bolts of plasma, the magnetic containment fields collapsing on impact to unleash the burning plasma that was as hot as the surface of a star. There were no missiles or other ballistic weapons which the Xin'Ta'Faxi shunned as primitive, inelegant weapons of brute force.

"Sir, we've lost a cruiser." The comms officer reported, "Its shields couldn't contain the kinetic energy of the ballistics. They're using powerful railguns on the surface. They appear to use a primitive fixed-track transport for the majority of their transit network."

"Open fire on the nearest railgun emplacement. Use secondary bombardment guns on the transport network, I want their transport cut off immediately. Next... target the four largest civilian population centres. Purge them." Inquisitor Asher ordered, "Show these humans the price of going against the will of the Most High."

If Erren wanted to protest the Inquisitor's orders, or his giving orders to his men in the first place, he wasn't fool enough to voice such things. The man represented the iron hand of the Church, the very will of The Guardian. He was not a man to be crossed.

"We couldn't have left, even if we wanted to." Joe said as the transmission shut off.

The railway guns began moving, barely escaping several blasts. It was obvious that something had forced them to use getaway methods on trains before. The train was forced to get off the rails, it swerved about a mile off course, before the wheels were withdrawn and replaced with a different kind of wheel. It used more fuel, but it wasn't the first time they had to do it. Akrid Sand Worms attempted to eat trains quite often, forcing for quick maneuvers.

Two large VS's carried a drill, using almost all their fuel dodging weapons as they neared one of the ships. The drill began drilling against the hull of the ship, underneath it, protecting it from other ships along with the one it was on.

The satellite began to split into pieces, small beams began shooting from it. It's sudden displacement kept some of the attacks from hitting it. It was still taking heavy damage.

Some laser shots spread out across the desert, each one coming from a group of vagabonds.

"Sir, the cruiser Enduring Faith reports that something has broken its shields and attached itself to its hull, they report hull stresses... it appears the enemy are attempting to board her." The comms officer reported.

"Have them initiate standard anti-boarder measures... if the ship seems as if it is to be captured, they are to initiate Martyrdom Protocols."Erren commanded.

"Aye sir." The comms officer replied as he relayed the orders.

"Keep firing on the defence satellite, I want it destroyed. Continue bombardment of enemy surface defences." Erren ordered.

Even as the battleship and the other capital ships pounded the satellite with their main guns, they also unleashed powerful beam weapons on the planet's surface, aiming for the Vagabonds and their surface-to-orbit lasers. Three of these blasts, however, were not aimed at any particular defensive installation, instead they blasted into the heart of the largest settlements of E.D.N III repeatedly, sweeping them with fire until either the settlements were entirely destroyed or they were forced to attack more important targets.

Orbital bombardment was the standard planetary assault tactic of the Xin'Ta'Faxi and they were very good at it. The advantage of using beam weapons was that they travel at the sped of light and so are effectively instantaneous, the only real delay being the time it takes to find a target and take aim.
Chris (played by Chris_Pike)

Chris nodded, A spy? He thought, This guy must be a good spy if he could breach the Empire like this, He now had his gun gripped tightly, he pulled out a small data pad, and looked up anything he could find on this 'Hunter' Fellow
Augustus Terminus (played by HvyArtillery)

The Constantine moved away from the remains of the Neutral Planet and jumped to warp. Her captain had recieved new orders to head for the Aylitis system and join the elements of Starfleet Centauri rallying there.

The UCP Starfleets were feared and admired throughout the quadrant. Each Starfleet was composed of roughly six thousand combat-capable vessels along with about three thousand support vessels. Each fleet was assigned a sector of Coalition space to operate in, excluding Starfleet Omega, who was usually out in unexplored space. The Coalition maintained fifty starfleets in all, a formidable force.

At moment, Centuari's orders were to move towards the E.D.N system and root out any NEVAC operations in that sector. They, however, are unaware of Xin'Ta'Faxi's actions.

Joe contacted the Constantine, the black and white image was choppy and blurred. "Please! We aren't NEVEC! They are threatening to destroy our home! We need help! They are going to kill us all if you don't help! We aren't NEVEC!"

Cities were partially evacuated, put onto vehicles that fled to the polar caps.

Railway weapons continued firing, making quick motions and abandoning must of their cargo, sending them flying across the desert, making most of them harder to hit. Each blast from the cobalt weapons sent the trains onto one side, making them stop as they balanced again.

A hole was ripped into the hull of the ship, and Pack Hunters were released from within one of the VS's. They rushed through the ship, being stronger and faster than wolves helped, almost as much as their thick body armor.

Vagabond weapons continued moving, at an erratic, unpredictable pace. Laser weapons were powerful, able to cut through a ship, damaging and killing men inside.

The defense satellite was taking a beating, but it continued shooting, it's beams were all coming together into one larger one, disrupting sound and light barriers as they shot towards the Third fleet.

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

ONE POST AT A TIME. PLEASE. Now I have to go through all this... *sigh* I'll give you a reply soon...

"Akrid predators are tearing through my men... we can't stop them. Initiating Martyrdom Protocol. It was an honour, Erren. The Guardian shield us in His Light." Came the frantic final message from the stricken vessel. It accelerated suddenly at full speed towards the defensive satellite, all of its defensive systems geared towards defending it from attack from the front - from the satellite. If it managed to reach it, the ship would ram into the satellite and detonate its Quarion Generators - a unique Xin'Ta'Faxi power source, roughly equivalent to a very, very efficient cold fusion reactor.

As this was going on the Xin'Ta'Faxi fleet continued to fire on both the satellite and the planet below, using the power and precision of their beam weapons to attack the Cobalt Railgun trains and the Vagabonds and their beam weapons. Despite the power of these weapons, Xin'Ta'Faxi shield technology was very advanced and so most of the ships of cruiser size and above could shrug off at least one direct hit from them, any more however and the shields would fail, unless it was a full-blown capital ship under fire.

The E.D.N III natives were putting up a hell of a fight. Already the Xin'Ta'Faxi had lost two cruisers and half a dozen frigates and destroyers, only a small number in comparison to the rest of the Fleet, but still higher casualties than had been anticipated.

It was then that The Guardian's Sword Squadron arrived. Five Celora class Battleships, just like Erren's flagship, three Geredon class dreadnoughts - heavily armed, armoured and shielded, two Vinidis class Ultracarriers able to field twenty five frigates and a thousand strikecraft each and finally the flagship of the fleet, a symbol of Imperial supremacy. The Type III Purgatio Luminarium class Titan Divine Radiance, a vessel so large and powerful that only one Type I and two Type IIIs existed. Utilising its unique 'Devastating Light' cannons it could crack a planet like an egg if used at full power. These capital ships were not alone, however, and came with an escort of hundreds of cruisers, frigates and destroyers.

It was this vessel and this fleet with which the Imperium planned on utterly devastating E.D.N III, and conquer NEVEC and expand its borders.

"This is captain Tahl Vuheen of the Divine Radiance. I hereby cede command of this task force to Admiral Erren Saetine. The Third Fleet is hereby attached to The Guardian's Sword Squadron as an ancillary fleet." The captain of the Titan said over the inter-ship comms.

"You do me much honour, captain. Your ships are to join in with the assault on the planet. Their defences are proving more stubborn than projected. Please manoeuvre the Divine Radiance into optimal firing position and begin charging the Quarion Generators. By The Guardian's will, E.D.N III is to be Purged."

"Understood, admiral, moving into position."

The great behemoth was slower than any other vessel in the Imperial Navy, but it would be in firing range of the planet in only a few minutes. Lucky even though the Type III Titan was more efficient than its predecessors - being of a smaller size and smaller crew complement but with larger hangar bays for its strike craft complement and faster charge times on her terrible orbital bombardment weapons - the great twin cannons which it used to varyingly set atmospheres on fire or simply crack open a planet's crust still took some time to charge to operational capacity due to the immense amounts of energy involved.

E.D.N III still had time, and perhaps would be spared if the Coalition fleet arrived in time to intervene. Though whether the Xin'Ta'Faxi would back down when the High Inquisitor claimed that their orders were divine in nature was another matter.

(I just realised - E.D.N III can't contact the Coalition; we're attacking the defence satellite upon which their interstellar communications equipment is based and the Xin'Ta'Faxi are jamming their communications, which is standard practice when you're bombarding an enemy planet. The Xin'Ta'Faxi still think E.D.N III is under NEVEC control after all.)

Arik jumped into a shuttle, which took him and a few others onto a transport vessel. This, and hundreds of others, held many, many men inside. Each carrier held 100,000 people inside, and together, they made 10,000,000 soldiers, their transport vessels surrounded by escort ships. Arik got into the bridge of one of the escort ships, a Destroyer named Allegiance, and began plotting points. "Make the jump to warp. We're taking over some planets."

At the same time, the 1st fleet mobilized, and made the jump to warp. One Forge World, three Battle Barges, six Battleships, 18 Heavy Cruisers, 54 light cruisers, 5 Aircraft Carriers, 182 Destroyers, 546 frigates, and 1092 patrol boats made their way to Pandora and the outlying worlds. They would be halfway there by the time the 2nd Fleet made it to EDN III.

And they did, too. Vladimir and his fleet came out of warp after the bombardment began. They watched the energy hit the satellite and ground, vaporizing pieces of the earth. But they didn't know what to do. Then the got an idea.

"Open up a comm with our allies! NOW!" Vladimir ordered, time against him.

"How have you been, Hunter?" Robbins asked, looking at him. He had a stern look on his face, and one of almost anger. He had to. This guy was a good spy, but they still needed him off his tracks.

The satellite was heavily damaged, yet still sending out distress signals.

People were fleeing cities, wearing heavy clothes and thermal masks.

VS's were attacking and boarding any ships they could get too. Any ships they could get control of would then start attacking other ships.

Railway weapons were being destroyed, but some were able to avoid destruction.

Ex-NEVEC troops had broken into one of the few NEVEC bases remaining. A bio-lab. The strike force quickly made it's way through the guards of Akrid and men alike.

Vagabonds were being killed left and right, but beams kept being shot into space.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 2112 (Ask to join/Invite)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus