Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Hug the character above you!

Alex (played anonymously)

Alex looked up at Gorgutz and seemed a bit concerned. "I'm only 6'1 but I walk around 6'0. I mean, I could just detach my arms but it wouldn't work. Oh well, a hug is a hug. No matter the form or size." He said before somehow hugging Gorgutz's upper body.
Branok (played anonymously)

Hug. "I like cats and rain." He placed his thumb between his lips and pressed the pad against the roof of his mouth silently.
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Wahhhhhhhh!! Surprise!!!!!" Elaine jumped at the last participant of the game. Hugging them from the back, latching on them like a very very drunk backpack, how odd!
Kyo Mibu (played anonymously)

"Well arent you beautiful" mibu would say as he unlatched the human and hugs her facing her towards him
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Huggies!" They said, reaching up and hugging the blue haired man.
Chromie (played anonymously)

“Oh, I just love hugs~.” Chromie floats up to hug Ivory.
Dr Manning gives the smol girl with wings a hug and a headpat.
Gavros Gorefur (played by ChebaTheBee)

"Sure sure! Don't mind them hugs!" Gavros wraps her arms around Dr. Manning, pats her back.
Ginger (played by GingerHades) Topic Starter

"Well, if you don't mind!" Hades contentedly gives Gavros a hug.
Theo hugs Hades lightly, almost as if he's afraid. Immediately, Theo's assistance dog, Adrian, nuzzles him on the leg, knowing that Theo is feeling a bit distressed.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"I'll hug you, but only if you promise to acknowledge my awesomeness and my position as the most super cool being in all existence!" Elliot latches onto Theo's leg, given they're so small and unable to really manage anything more substantial.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Hug the character above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus