Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Nexus Miravi (played by xedite)

The exploding fireworks outright scared Nexus immediately off her attempt to snare the blubbery menace for herself as she quickly covered her ears and winced down to the snow in a very, very real fear of fire. The staff resting beside her flashed with a look of concern up at Sterling.
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie shivers, taking the beef jerky. He just holds it in his mouth. Comfort beef jerky. Emotional support beef jerky. He drools prodigiously around it.
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

The sudden racket cannot be ignored, and there is a brief, unpleasant whine of ill-played strings before the violin goes silent. The fiddler turned toward the chaos on and around the bluffs, scowling behind his mask.
Wander (played anonymously)

Wandering tries to cover his ears, but they are too big, and he runs into one of the tents.
" you better eat that buddy, and don't worry, I will protect you!" he said as he went back to where he was before
The Merchant (played by FishyFrisk)

It might have been for the best that the Merchant was so unimpressed, scoffing at the ad as he continued to mumble something about “territory” and “customers”. If he hadn’t refused to watch out of principle, he wouldn’t have noticed the lone walrus.

Immediately, he (awkwardly) scrambled his way down, throwing pieces of fish in a line, closer and closer to him. “pspspsps—‘

yeah...

A roll!
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 8.
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

Anul, who had to go to the bathroom had gotten lost on the way back, coming from one wacky situation to another astride bartholthe mechanical spider. "SWEET LORDS AND LADIES ABOVE WHAT IS THAT?!"
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The mech walrus "marches" up and down the beach, blaring "The Transit of Venus," another Sousa banger. The other walrus seems to shake itself out of its surprise, and realizes that there is a trail of fish. A trail of fish leading away from a crazed purple person that is charging at it. It flops hurriedly along the trail of fish, snarfing them up until it is face to face with the merchant.
"This is quite enough," the Duchess mutters, and begins casting a spell. The mech walrus is incased in a frosty bubble. The Sousa is... much muffled, but the marching beat can still be dimly heard.

Wander whimpers, Is it finally over?
T watches with a face of utter betrayal as what may as well have been a ticket to heaven slowly waddled away from her...

... and towards... the merchant...!

Without even thinking, she began to run towards the merchant, pulling one of her four hands back into a fist, before trying to administer an ABSOLUTE HAYMAKER to the Merchant's face. LIKE, SHE IS TRYING TO KNOCK THIS PERSON OUT. SHE WON'T LOSE IT. SHE WON'T... NOT BEFORE THE PARTY ENDS...!
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie cautiously uncurls as the fireworks and noise stop, and begins to slowly chew on his beef jerky. That sweet, sweet beef jerky which has supported him through such hard times.
" oh thank God it's over" he said as he looked at the sky

Wander looks at the moon, "I have to go everyone, sorry!" Wander walks out, and a Jirachi shows up, and they both disappear, Wander waved a goodbye
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Well my dears....I um. This has been interesting thank you duchess for the party" she began reaching up to remove her mask. "I will warn you folks, my eyes are very.. different."

The Merchant was still half clinging to the bluffs, doing his best not to trip over his cape. It’s when he’s almost off that the walrus was uncomfortably close, that he realised that he had not thought that far ahead.

Gingerly, he dangled a fish above the walrus’ head, edging away from the huge teeth. Another hand trying to unclasp the locket off.

Neither hands were free unfortunately to face the purple one’s wrath, and he fumbled around, unsure where to go. “N-now wait—!”
Rhens looked over the events, smiling as a distortion in the world appeared behind him. He gave a polite bow and was pulled inside. This would be an event he would remember for many years to come.
Nexus Miravi (played by xedite)

Nexus finally picked herself from the ground, shrugging off her emotional panic. The fireworks and memories of burning castle walls still hung in her mind. She stepped away from the bluff in a shaking state, stepping back to take a seat before she caught sight of the equally startled canine.
She reached down to give the dog a gentle pat on the head. Ollie was a good boy.
And since the merchant did not respond to dodge the haymaker..

It landed, as T let out a competely enraged grunt before trying to unclasp and yank off the locket. I'm sorry. We can't end it until someone has the locket....!!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus