Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Welcome to this official real time masquerade! This RP chat will be open for 10 hours to ensure that all time zones are able to pop in for at least a moment or two. We hope to see a variety of characters, an inclusive atmosphere, and an ever-changing cast to interact with.

We strongly encourage you to make a new, anonymous character to attend with! The setting is a masked moonlit gala in winter, high-fantasy renaissance, but time travelers & dimension hoppers are welcome. You may attend with any of your existing characters if you really want to -- All characters will be required to wear a mask, but that is the only restriction - bring me your dragons, your halflings, your vampires! All characters are welcome, provided they don't destroy the venue.

When the masquerade is over, the masks come off! Everybody can announce who they played after the masquerade ends, so that you can connect with your newfound friends and disappear down the plot bunny's tunnel to make new stories.

Remember - be respectful of your fellow players, and do your best to promote a fun and exciting RP environment for all comers.))

((And remember, you can use the "launch chat" button to interact with this forum topic as a live chat instead of needing to refresh all day. ;) ))
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

((*music))
Ollie (played anonymously)

((*time))

((Everyone getting name music xD I'm dying))
Ollie (played anonymously)

((SORRY PAN, missed you asking my name! Responding now!))
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

((Asmodeus, you can probabaly turn it off in settings. That's what I did.))

((You can disable the enter button sending in the chat settings! :) ))

((This is really fun! I honestly wasn't expecting this many people to be online.))
Wander (played anonymously)

((I understand that, I'm just as surprised))

((I'm having a blast too! :D It's always such amazing energy when there are so many people playing live at once.))

((Balancing this with FNAF security breach and another roleplay site rn, so my computer is LIT))
((I'm having just as much fun as the last winter masquerade. This new character of mine has me excited))
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

((I'm going to take a break for maybe an hour, but I'll be back after. Just finishing off something I was doing before the masquerade started.))

((Oh, another aside Asmodeus, just in case -- you can use "shift enter" to make line breaks without sending even if you have enter set to send.))
((If there's anything I like about these masquerades the most, its the fact that you're pushed to do rp more on the fly, so you can't really think out your responses as much. Its a lot of fun))
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

((ollie you're killin me mate XD))
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

((hello everyone! just popping in for a bit to enjoy the festivities ^_^ I love everyone's characters! <3))

((Super excited to have you! :D))
Wander (played anonymously)

((Your is interesting too))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus