Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Scare the person above.

Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Hmm, I'm not very good at descriptions but uh, Welcome to scare the person above. You just have to scare the person above you in any way possible. Well, For an Alien like me, I'm easily scared so.. I'm possibly the first target. Anyway, No hating on other people. Ight? Cool, Anyway prepare to get scare other people and have fun.
(Sandokan / Other allies)

The massive tiger-ike head tilted slightly as he took one slow step ahead. Then another. Nothing, in his stance or behavior, seemed too outwardly different from a large curious cat.

Then he crouched, like a cat about to punch.

Which, in itself, would have been scary enough considering this was an absurdly massive robot tiger - but that wasn't even the worst. Because a moment later, the Tiger Prince's gaping jaws opened, and his deafening roar echoed like a war cry. "ROAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!"

Few things can be more terrifying than running point-blank into a tiger - and running into a tiger ready to attack is, surely, among these.
Scaring a person was one thing. Scaring a robotic tiger? That was another.

Bailey was feeling quite nervous. After all, they had taken something that was already dangerous and somehow made it more dangerous. But everything feels fear, in one way or another. Surely the shapeshifter could find a way to put the Tiger Prince on edge?

Bailey was going to scare him the only way she knew how; by reminding him that there's always a bigger fish. And by bigger fish, she meant bigger tiger.

Bailey dropped to all fours. A cloud of mist enveloping her. Her silhouette began to change its shape, it was steadily growing in size...

When the mist cleared, a giant, snarling, white tiger was in her place. She looked down, her pale red eyes locking onto Sandokan's metallic ones, and after taking a deep breath in, she let out the loudest roar she could muster.
Ragnar Björn (played by Alidal)

"Hey, hey watch this."
I reach up with one hand and grab a handful of my own hair. I tug on it, and my head slowly pulls off. It makes the most disgusting moist sound, and blood pours out of my severed neck on to the collar of my shirt. I hold my head out in the poor child's face and thick, black smog cascades out of the bottom.
"Fun, right?" My disembodied head says.
Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

Anton was stood facing away from the person he was meant to scare, silent for a moment, as if he were as inanimate as he looked. Suddenly though, his head swiveled unnaturally around to meet their gaze. "Fun indeed."
"Peekaboo!"

Mixie's body suddenly erupted into a mess of eldritch horror. Her arms, neck, and tail were laden with eyes, all of which were frantically glancing in every direction. As for her face and her torso? Those had split open completely, revealing two gaping maws, lined with horribly pointed teeth, their interiors being a pitch-black void, only accompanied by a numerous amount tentacle-like tongues. The demon gurgled, rasped, and spat, like she had something else to say, but everything that came out was unintelligible.

She honestly looked like a reject monster from The Thing.
Amogus (played by Taro_Nuke1) Topic Starter

Mixie wrote:
"Peekaboo!"

Mixie's body suddenly erupted into a mess of eldritch horror. Her arms, neck, and tail were laden with eyes, all of which were frantically glancing in every direction. As for her face and her torso? Those had split open completely, revealing two gaping maws, lined with horribly pointed teeth, their interiors being a pitch-black void, only accompanied by a numerous amount tentacle-like tongues. The demon gurgled, rasped, and spat, like she had something else to say, but everything that came out was unintelligible.

She honestly looked like a reject monster from The Thing.
Insert the Amogus coming outta the ground with a comically large spoon here "O n l y a s p o o n f u l" (I'm running out of ideas alright? .-.)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Scare the person above.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus