Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Toast.

So how Do I submit weapons for repair?
Edit: I figured it out. :)
Moa and Aalto. Price is hats and changes every hour; I tend to aim for at least 2 damage points per hat or better. They also give you a bonus if you stay loyal to just one. Generally best to only bother to repair guns and pistols, since they hit hardest, especially against the blue (most difficult) enemies, and they break fastest.
They only take the regular pink hats though, not the blue super hats.
I recharged a ray gun which seemed to work pretty good. I guess I'm in camp Moa as it was a better deal.
I also regularly try to go through the Armory to gather up ones that are significantly damaged, so it's okay too to just drop off one and get something with more uses left.
Yeah, but I have an attachment to serial number 151559.

This is my raygun. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My raygun is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my raygun is useless. Without my raygun, I am useless. I must fire my raygun true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. My raygun and myself are defenders of RP Repository, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of this website. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.
XD Fair enough.
If all else fails, you can go through extras until you have the chance to repair yours, if needed.
Lol, I'm sleepy. Should be asleep. Caught part of a movie tonight and went to look up the quote... XD
Claine Moderator

I was hoping to finish a page of my comic today but I think on top of the mascot entry that was very ambitious and wishful thinking
A new enemy has arrived.
And Aalto has a good deal on repairs again, 6 for 2.
I ran out of hp and stamina at the same time. Final blow was a punch to my own face.
Oh dang, I'm so curious if anyone else has such a bad damage done to damage taken ratio like I do XD
I try my best, but I rather feel like a human shield - which does not even apply to the battle mechanics here, oopsie ^_^
So for the last couple rounds - my stamina hasn't reset. Is that a status effect that I need to cure? <.< A glitch in the matrix? A new story complication to solve?!
And suddenly - there it is. I dunno, glitch in the matrix, I guess!
Yeah, I thought I noticed something like that too, but it also seemed to happen the other way round (suddenly full stamina) - maybe it's just something like a little lag due to many people on the site at once ^_^

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus