Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

They occasionally drop food :)
dwarven axe dropping from the sky! duck!

Wooooo! :D
Dragonfire Moderator

Oooh, a new Doubutt room.
Dragonfire Moderator

And why thank you, little ice bug, you just saved my butts. (It managed to stop the Pick I was navigating from falling off the side of the castle walkway when it was thiiiiiis close to plummeting!)

How unusual! They're normally the main culprits in throwing things over the edge XD
Dragonfire Moderator

It was a very odd position we got ourselves into, hahah.
Gah! I was moving too fast and fell into the black hole in the room with the 4 levers. Anyone defeat that yet? What's the trick? That was the first time I'd seen it

This is going to sound weird but... *I* haven't even seen that room yet. My dad slipped that puzzle in at the last second so I have a surprise puzzle in there for me too I guess XD
Dragonfire Moderator

Hahah!
Dragonfire Moderator

The four switches need to be thrown in a particular pattern, corresponding to the gems.
Dragonfire Moderator

The tricky part is the gelatinous cube in the way, who can also throw switches.

You're joking
Dragonfire Moderator

I am noooot

Tricksy, daddy, tricksy. I gotta call my dad to congratulate him XD
Dragonfire Moderator

Way to go, onion!
oh! Thanks, Dragonfire. I'll know next time I find it.
I hope this is okay to ask here. Is..there a way to combat without going through the simulation stuff? I've done the combat many times and being forced to go through some simulation/training before I can fight is really irritating...

There's nothing to force you to go through the tutorials, although doing so does get you some free weapons.

The four links at the top are to the tutorials, not to actual real monster combat or riddles. The real monsters still appear in front of the gates/portals as they always have done before.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus