Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Oh, there is (or at least was?) one weapon that was an exception to the shared stats thing. A slashing weapon. When they first appeared, alien honor blades had a small chance of doing a couple extra points of damage via insulting the enemy's honor.
Don't know if they still have that function.
lol
oki i need to focus on project zomboid for a bit
And I've been meaning to eat brownie and start on my mascot entry for hours now...
Claine Moderator

Claine's footwork is so fancy that Claine forgets to actually hit anything.
Claine Moderator

Oh, Avitra, if you see this: you can raid the Armory for hats to repair stuff with just like I do. Just be aware I can be aggressive about it, so if you don't find any, it's probably my fault. ^^; (So, again, jabbing me for some is fine. I don't always have any, but I often do.)

The Armory exists for item sharing, so... everyone, take stuff and enjoy!
Guns haven't been vanishing so quickly this year, though, so hopefully I'll relax off the hat-hording next year a bit... ^^;
I know at least one other person has also been doing a lot of repairs, and I've seen others talk about repairing their guns, so I think maybe the management of them is getting better. ^^
...I suddenly have "Hocus Pocus" by Focus stuck in my head.
I did go take a few bottles to be able to buff people, but didn't think about looting hats. Should probably do that to repair my raygun.
Great
I think people drove the onions to extinction.
I don't see any in the fields
<3 u Zelphyr! Thanks for the presents!
Megafarm, left field, top right corner. If they haven't been taken, the 4 plants in that corner were onions. If not, I think I have a few seeds I could give you.
I can make some seeds, but I'm going to make a small plot in the main area.
That's fine, was just letting you know where you might find some to work with. :)
Ty

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus