Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Truth Or Dare! (IC)

Seeing the orb of salty water forming from the creatures hand Zelphy took it and soon downed it all as if it was a shot. Wiping what was left from her lips she actually enjoyed the salty beverage, hinting at the other that she'd like another. "Oh right!! Heheheheheh its my turn!! Lets see here..." She thought for a moment while nomming on what seemed to be freshly cut meat that she carried with her. "Oh!! I've got one for truth What would you do 'If you had no memory of your friends & loved ones? Yet something calls you over to those you don't remember? And for a dare.......Give my friend here Gigi a smack on the ass and a kiss!"

Gigi blinked for a moment while taking her headphones off. "Wait huh? What did you say Zelphy?"

Zelphy chuckled lightly shaking her head." Hehheheheheh nothin, nothin."
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

Zeno's nostrils flared, steam having been released from them. "I apologize if this offends you... But I find your idea of a dare questionable. Even more so that you threw it out there without your friend's consent," His face was wrinkled with disgust and his tone was laced with disappointment. "I'll pick Truth."

"There was a time in my life where I didn't know the ones I hold dear. If I suddenly forgot about them, then surely they can help me remember. If they've earned my trust once, they can always earn it again."

Truth: "Are you happy with your current life?"

Dare: "Sit down in an office chair and spin it for five minutes straight. Without slowing down."
"..." Before answering, the masked woman hesitated, and her eyes briefly darted left and right over her shoulder as if to make sure no one - specifically no one with the same appearance of her grandfather or the same keen hearing of her grandmother - was close enough to pick her words.

"It's a... difficult balance. There are bad sides and good sides to it... but I guess it goes for everyone. On the overall, if I had to absolutely tip the scale in one favor or another..." She thought about it for long instants and then nodded, more decisively this time. "Yes. On the overall - yes. Are there things I would change if I could? Yes. Do the things I would change sometimes feel like they're overwhelming the things that make my life happy? Again - yes. But whereas the things that make my life happy may be fewer in number, they have far more weight. And that reverses the odds."

"Now as for truth: When was the last time you wished you could be in a different place and why?"
"Or dare. Take a hour-long walk outside, but walking backward all the time."
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Truth, I ain't an idiot. To be honest, I actually find where I am at. I would like to live in the Uk one day, maybe when I retired. "

Truth: Which fandom world would you sneak into and why?

Dare: Go and deal with a bloody vampire
About a day later, Haku returns with proof of a vampire's demise, in the form of their fangs strung on a necklace he was wearing.

"Vampires are not easy to find," The werewolf rolls his shoulder around in his socket. "But the deed has been done."

Truth: "How is your family doing?"

Dare: "Howl at the moon. As loud and as best as you can."
Dare

"Pfft! Eyy guy, tha'll be a piece'o cake!" Sprite bellowed, wearing her tons of misplaced confidence like a king would his crown. "Jus' gimme sec, these pills only tenda spawn in 'em non-canon areas, so I gotta-" In the pitch black Cyberspace skies, two things appeared: first, a glorious full moon veiled by dark clouds, and secondly, a golden pill that dropped right into Sprite's extended palm. A magickal Controller that let her be a sane version of her Therion, shit, if only that existed in real life! "An' there we go.." One awkward dry-swallow later, it party could begin.

As the clouds slowly shriveled away, Sprite began to glisten with sweat over darkening, veiny skin- her face contorted with agony over the hidden pains of her organs shifting and expanding within. Bulging, beastly muscles made quick work of her uniform, and a whole lot of violent bone-snapping and fur-sprouting fun later, the stage that had once featured a scrappy young rascal now belonged to a royal mutant, ready for action. A 3-meter-tall Therion, with a proud, regal crest of mane and a maw full of honed fangs, looked down at her most Earth-like kin with a sisterly grin, before yanking back her clunky head to release a thundering roar. To the moon, the unblinking silver eye up above, that for the sake of this Controller pill was now worthy of hearing her battlecry.

Huh, maybe Games like these were far more fun when she didn't have senseless warfare against anything that moved on her mind..

Truth: What's the most embarassing thing that you've ever accidentally overheard?

Dare: Engage in a fun lil' sparring match with this slobbering warbeast!
Arren (played by Wraith_of_Dragons)

"Uhhh.... probably my parents talking about ***."

Dare: GO TO HELL AND BACK!

Truth: Would you kiss a werewolf in the post above?
Nexus (played by NiftySpiffy)

He teleports down to hell and teleports back "done!"

Dare: Kiss arren

Truth: Would you kiss arren?
Arren (played by Wraith_of_Dragons)

*My character currently having a cardiac attack*
Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

Satori walsk up. ‘Can i join?”
Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

“Me too! I wanna join!”
"Man, you guys really arent the brightest snacks in the pack, hmmmm?" Mixie wags two index fingers with absolute snark in her voice. "You don't have to ask to join, y'know. Either you join or you don't! Simple as that. Here, let me show you in a way you fools can understand."

The wicked demon saunters forward to answer the Truth question.

"Would I kiss him?" Mixie shoots an evil glare at Arren. "If by 'kiss', you mean 'bite his head off his scrawny little neck', then I absolutely would!" Mixie pauses to cackle like a maniac. "But if you mean actually kissin' him, then hell no. Why would I cheat on my girlfriend for someone who'd make a perfectly good meal? I'd be insane!"

Mixie was already insane, but that's not the point.

Truth: "Have you ever tried to kill someone before?"

Dare: "Stick your hand in a mousetrap."
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Sasuko rasies her hand. “Ooh, ooh, I’ve tried to kill enemy shinobi before! And i usually succeed!”
The Uchiha Clan wrote:
Sasuko rasies her hand. “Ooh, ooh, I’ve tried to kill enemy shinobi before! And i usually succeed!”

"Mhm. Yeah yeah, that's fascinatin', I guess," Mixie dismisses the comment as if she wasn't fully listening. "By the way, you need to leave some Truth or Dare questions if you wanna keep this game goin'!"
Nexus (played by NiftySpiffy)

Mixie Tonitrua wrote:
The Uchiha Clan wrote:

"Mhm. Yeah yeah, that's fascinatin', I guess," Mixie dismisses the comment as if she wasn't fully listening. "By the way, you need to leave some Truth or Dare questions if you wanna keep this game goin'!"

((I just went from giving mixie a gruff voice to giving mixie a country accent-))
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Sasuko shrugs. “Uh…. Ok”

Truth : have you ever dated someone.

Dare : throw a deadly weapon at a wall.
"Why the wall? It ain't fun", the wolverine man complained. Rolling his eyes, he grabbed the alcohol bottle he had just emptied in one swing and threw it across the room, watching it smash into pieces. "There ya go, what did I say? Booooring!" he huffed. "With me ol' gang we used to throw trash bins, now THAT was fun!"

Truth: "You ever been so drunk to forget what year ye livin' in?"

Dare: "Arm-wrestle me and be ready to be defeated by Wonder Claws!"
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

"Let's arm-wrestle then." he positioned himself and put himself at the ready

Truth: Have you ever committed arson

Dare: Lick a table
Pluto (played by MeatCathedral)

"There are worse things to lick." He leans down and licks the table with a bored look in his eyes.

Truth: Who's the worst person you've ever dated?

Dare: Eat the first bug you see.
Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

“I-I’ve eaten bugs before….” She picks one up and eats it. “S-see?

Truth : what’s your worst memory?

Dare : do something stupid, like run into a wall.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Truth Or Dare! (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus