Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Truth Or Dare! (IC)

Dennis Reyes (played anonymously)

"I was 7 and going to go get my favorite hoodie at the time. I don't know a spider had placed her sack of eggs in there a week earlier so I just grabbed it. And when I put it on, many baby spiders hatched and went everywhere; all over my body too. That is why I have an fear of spiders", he shivered.

Truth: Have you ever lied to get out of a bad date?

Dare: Do 100 squats
Arren (played by Wraith_of_Dragons)

Dennis Reyes wrote:
"I was 7 and going to go get my favorite hoodie at the time. I don't know a spider had placed her sack of eggs in there a week earlier so I just grabbed it. And when I put it on, many baby spiders hatched and went everywhere; all over my body too. That is why I have an fear of spiders", he shivered.

Truth: Have you ever lied to get out of a bad date?

Dare: Do 100 squats
*does a hundred squats*
I need to do that more often.

Truth: Have you ever had someone offer to bite your head off?

Dare: eat a piece of chalk
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Itachi gets up. “I’ve had plenty of people want to bite my head off… comes with being a famed shinobi, i guess”

Truth : what’s your strongest attack, if you have one.

Dare. Slap yourself.
sunny (played by NiftySpiffy)

sunny slaps himself

truth: have you ever accidentally killed someone?

dare: go eat a fly
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

sunny wrote:
sunny slaps himself

truth: have you ever accidentally killed someone?

dare: go eat a fly
"Hmm, I did kill a scientist who did kill me."

Truth:Have you ever 360 no scoped someone in the air?

Dare:Do demoman's kazotsky kick on someone's head

madara gets up. “What that whatzit kick thing? I can probably do it”
she does a fancy kick on Mad rats head. “Sorry, there was no one else to kick…”

Truth - “if you could date someone, who would you date?” (If your not already dating someone.)

Dare - throw deadly objects, like knives.
Svou Ivanov (played anonymously)

"Easy, I can do it with my eyes closed", he spoke with an sharp Russian accent. He closes his eyes and throws a knife at one of those shooting range targets; it hits the silhouette's head.

Truth: What are your nicknames?

Dare: Hug an bear.

Itachi gets up. “Hey, can i say my sisters nickname? Her boyfriends nickname for her?”
Both Sasuko and Obito sit up faster than light speed. “NOOOOOOOOOO!”
Itachi grins. “Sasu-Chan and Obi-Chan! Hahaahahaha!”
The twins activate their rinnegan. “You dead big brother!!!”

Itachi “oh no.”

truth - worst action ever

Dare - set something on fire
Ronny (played by GLiTCh)

"Ah, Of course. I shall go for Truth."
He pauses a moment, hearing the question as he lets out a sigh
"I regret my decision." He clears his throat as he straightens himself, fidgeting with his tie.
"Well, My worst Action overall? I could have saved a family from a giant monster crushing houses but didn't."
He continued to fidget, now with his gloves as he avoids eye-contact "No, Not because I wasn't too slow, nor was I incapable of protecting them. Back when it happened, I still wasn't sentient, So I saw them as an unnecessary sacrifice of energy." He looks to the ground, completely shamed with himself. "I've improved since then, of course. But it still haunts me."

Truth - "Tell Me what the people around you would consider your biggest accomplishment?"

Dare - "go to sleep with a taser strapped to your back"

Sasuko gets up. “Can i do both truth and dare? My greatest accomplishment was wiht my boyfriend, when we literally defeated the god of chakra, with her sons powers… it was awesome! We actually saved the world!”

Truth : what’s your greatest fear?

Dare : stand in a lightning storm.
Mochi (played by NiftySpiffy)

"my greatest fear is being alone forever" mochi said anxiously

Truth: Do you like coffee

Dare: Drink coffee
Jolene Ivanov (played anonymously)

"Is this a trick truth or dare? If it is, I like it!", she says then chugs her special mix of coffee; hazelnut creamer, two shots of vodka, and dark coffee.

Truth: Do you like gambling?

Dare: Make an bullseye on an dartboard with a weapon that is not a dart.
Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

Juliet summons her stand. “I’ll do the dare! Silver Bombing!” a spike shoots from her stand and hits the dart board and makes a bullseye. “Yes did it!!!”

Truth : what’s your best memory

Dare : challenge someone to a fight. Wait, no, just beat up a training dummy.
Arren (played by Wraith_of_Dragons)

Arren thought a long moment.
"Probably the time I was honorary zoo worker for a day when I was like... five I think."

Truth: Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night, taken your dog out, then when you went back to your room almost collapsed from the toxic gases in your room?

Dare: I dare for you to dutch oven someone (if you don't know what that is, do truth.)
Clara Burdick (played by Juls)

"Toxic gases? Good heavens, no! Just where do you live that you're worried about toxic gases, Arren?"

Truth: Have you ever gone skinny dipping?

Dare: Open your wallet or purse and explain all the things in it briefly.
"I'll go with dare", the masked woman shrugged, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. After a second, though, she added as for an afterthought: "... by the way, what is skinny dipping?" Her first thought was it had something to do with dipping sauce, but skinny made her think of the trousers, so... it made no sense? Unless it was some clothes-dye lingo that surely her aunt Laudomia would understand - bah, nevermind. She'd figure out some other time!

She opened her purse and started taking out things in it. "Communicator, only one I've been able to not wreck - thanks goodness for my pal Zeph's existence or I'd have to write letters *by hand*! Wallet... these days, just one", the thought caused her eyes to briefly lit up as if she was holding back a chuckle to think back about the days she'd usually have two or three wallets along - casually nicked from unsuspecting rich folks on metro! "Two chew toys... with a puppy as hyperactive as Joy I need to carry them around everywhere *just to be on safe side*, also because she loses them everywhere! Swiss knife... always useful to have one of these", her fingers briefly ran over the rose carved on the wooden handle, in a loving gesture, before she replaced it in the purse. Next was a floppy plastic bag with several things scrambled inside. "Packet of meat jerky - don't always have time to sit down to eat - and coffee capsules, my lifesavers. Whoever invented coffee should be a saint, not the St. Aloysius my uncle worships!" What else was there... "Rosalba's pacifier and milk bottle, the fruit packets for Chiara and Reyn's snacks, an extra pair of shoes for Reyn because we're always short of one or both shoes by the time we return home and I don't know where he throws them... House keys, wait a min where are the car keys- ah, here they go." Breathing with relief, she pulled out the last item in the purse.

A gun.

"And that' about it", she concluded, as if it was perfectly normal to carry a gun around, so much so that it didn't need explanations. "Now as for my turn, let's see..."

Truth: "Have you ever locked yourself out of home or office and needed help to get back in?"

Dare: "Prank-call your best friend!"
Dare

"Well, now.. I do admit that she's done it a couple of times, but to give her a taste of her own medicine.." Savoring the last few puffs of his cig, Randle let the two options swirl through his brain like a gulp of wine in a connoisseur's glass; though when he showed a glistening metal canine teeth in one of those rare smirks of his, it was clear that he was a mischievous mood today. "Hey, Cris, ya know what- why the heck not, eh? I'll just have to figure out how to-" What came next was a full 5 minutes of pseudo-silence, during which he relentlessly fiddled around with his Comm. Device until, at last, when the tension was high enough to put a tear into the space-time continuum, he managed to figure out how to put his calling code to anonymous. "And.. here goes. Let's hope she finds it as funny as she when she did it to me, eh?" He shot another awkward grin Cris's way, almost as if he was looking for some sort of approval from his very own client and co-vigilante.

When Sprite's Comm. Device finally rang over, however, Randle shifted to his business face in the blink of an eye. He cleared his throat with a monumental growl, straightened his tie, and perfectly manipulated his voice module to exactly- to the very timbre, sound like the threatening monstrosity and döbbelganger he and the crew'd faced off against a few times too many: BROTHER.

"GREETINGS, SPRITE CINDERS. I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE." Instantaneously, the voice on the other end erupted into a feisty roar, daring 'his raggedy robo-ass' to 'come an' meet her here-and-here, and keep Rando outta it'. Oh dear, this worked better than he'd anticipated. "I WOULD NOT ACT SO RASHLY IF I WERE YOU, SPRITE CINDERS. I HAVE INFORMATION, THAT YOU WOULD NOT LIKE TO HAVE SHARED." Her tone became bitter, her words quieter. Oh, what a foul, foul bastard he was. Once again, he glanced over to Cris and gave her a meek thumbs-up. Blackmailing Sprite wasn't his proudest deed, but he was about to redeem himself with what he thought was the funniest (dad) joke money could buy. "YES. I DO. IN FACT, I AM CURRENTLY IN THE POSSESSION OF FIVE TICKETS THAT SAY THAT YOU HAVE NOT PROPERLY PAID FOR YOUR CAGECUT™ CARAVAN MEALS DURING THE MONTH OF FIRST FROST-" Darn it, no! Konis worked with a season-based calendar, not with months! Now the gig was up for sure..

And yes, that was when Sprite proved that she was a whole lot brighter than their snobby clients gave her credit for: and Goddess be praised, she actually laughed at his otherwise 'terrible oldie gags' for once. Mission accomplished.

Truth: What's the worst thing you've done for someone you cared about?
Dare: Ding, dong, ditch your arch-nemesis.
"Ding-dong-ditchin'?" Mixie cracked one of her classic grins. "Sounds like it's time to piss off that wretch down in hell!"

Deep down, Mixie wasn't feeling entirely confident this would end well. Queen Mul'sako was fifty times Mixie's size, and one wrong move could easily lead to Mixie being detained in the Underworld. Again. She'd rather not relive that experience; easily the worst month of her life.

But she could never deny a chance to make others suffer, and what better way to get back at Mul'sako by giving her a chance to recapture the notorious fiend- and fail miserably?

She had to recruit Ginger to help. The two had a strained relationship, but if anyone could get access to the Underworld, it was one of Mul'sako's Hellspawns. Mixie promised that she wouldn't try to eat her again for a full year. Would she keep that promise? Probably not. But it'd be worth it for now; they both hated the Mother Demon equally.

Mixie sneakily approached Mul'sako's cave, (the portal back to the Overworld still open) and noticed one small problem. There was no doorbell, let alone a door. But that could be solved easily...

"OHHH, MUL'SAAAAKOOOO!" Mixie shouted loud enough for her words to echo back to the demon queen. "DID YA MISS ME, YOU UGLY SON OF A-"

Her curse was rudely cut off by an angered roar by the queen. Mixie's sign to get the hell out of there. Ginger closed the portal behind her, and the two demons bursted out laughing at Mul'sako's reaction. The Mother Demon gets what she deserves!

Truth: "Ever been caught doin' somethin' you shouldn't have?"

Dare: "Stomp on a pile of Lego, without your shoes on. Heheheh."
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

Mixie Tonitrua wrote:
Truth: "Ever been caught doin' somethin' you shouldn't have?"

Dare: "Stomp on a pile of Lego, without your shoes on. Heheheh."

"I'll take 'truth' here...." Nina says as she sips her wine before setting her glass down on the little glass outdoor table on her deck.
"When I was fourteen, I thought I would be sneaky and slipped out of my bedroom window so I could go to the junior high school dance after my mom told me I couldn't go because I was 'too young'. I thought how could I be too young since I was in junior high and it was a junior high dance put on by the student body, so I was determined to go. Besides, I wanted to see this boy Daniel who was flirting with me in class.

It all went according to plan and I enjoyed the night, and I got home around midnight. The house was dark and I had to climb back into my bedroom window. I thought I got away with it perfectly as I silently closed the window, but as I turned to my bed, the lamp on the nightstand suddenly came on and my mother was sitting there on the edge of my bed. I was so busted and I was grounded for a month.

Truth: What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Dare: Go out and dance in the rain for an hour in only a t-shirt.
Athena Wolfe (played anonymously)

“Truth”, she said, “I have slain many men during the war.”

Truth: Who is your companion?

Dare: Slap your friends and kiss your foes.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Truth Or Dare! (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus