Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Truth Or Dare! (IC)

Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Athena Wolfe wrote:
“Truth”, she said, “I have slain many men during the war.”

Truth: Who is your companion?

Dare: Slap your friends and kiss your foes.
Jacob:"I'd take the truth" Jacob Said. Jacob:"My companion is... Esau!" Esau:"what-"
Jacob:"I got one truth and one dare for one of you. Would you rather.."

Truth:Backflip into the endless void then probably get motion sickness

Dare:Fight Mega Satan for a good reason
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Sasuko runs up. “Did some one say fight a god? I’ve done that before, but how do i fight this new one?”

Truth : whose the strongest person you’ve fought?

Dare : trap a bear and pet it
Sorbet Shark Cookie (played by NiftySpiffy)

sorbet shark makes a clever trap and traps a bear, then proceeds to pet it

Truth: have you ever been under the sea?

Dare: trap a dragon and pet it
Lori (played by scare)

I dare one of you to ask your crush out and see how he reacts

Dare: To ask him out or do something cringe-worthy

and Do you have a crush on your role-playing partner's Character that is hard to come by?
(I believe you have to use a character for this. Sorry!)

(Oh, and you have to do either the truth or dare from above… sorry.)
NiftySpiffy

Lori wrote:
I dare one of you to ask your crush out and see how he reacts

Dare: To ask him out or do something cringe-worthy

and Do you have a crush on your role-playing partner's Character that is hard to come by?

((you need to do the dare that's above))
Sorbet Shark Cookie wrote:
sorbet shark makes a clever trap and traps a bear, then proceeds to pet it

Truth: have you ever been under the sea?

Dare: trap a dragon and pet it

"Yeah I'll take truth over the dragon. Yes I have once, didn't like it too much. Twas quiet salty."

Truth: Do you prefer night or day?

Dare: Cut this giant rock in the middle of the woods
Athena Wolfe (played anonymously)

“Dare, I have no preference towards day or night”, she said. She found the rock in the middle of the forest then made a ball of electro energy; it was a luminous purple. She then threw towards the rock, causing a huge shockwave. The rock was in pieces.

Truth: What is your training routine?

Dare: Deal with a mob of hostile slimes.
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

"I punch a bunch of rocks to strengthen my fists."

Truth: do you play cookie run

Dare: eat a gootraxian crystal
"... cookie what?" If possible, Cris looked even more confused than when someone had brought up skinny dipping (which she was increasingly sure had to be a made-up word like Bazinga). This time, however, a quick search did turn up results; Cookie Run was... some sort of videogame?

"Heck NO! The last time I played a videogame I blew up the computer just as I thought I was reaching the final boss level!" That was a trauma she kept bringing up because it freaking signed you for life when you thought you were this close to win an overall enjoyable game AND THEN SUDDENLY THERE WAS SMOKE EVERYWHERE AND YOUR COMPUTER EXPLODED- no, thanks, never again. "I don't play, I need reinforced Cris-proof devices even just for stuff like sending mails -- ask my tech if you don't believe me!"

Still shuddering slightly, she went on: "Alright, let's see-

Truth: Have you ever stolen something?

Dare: Model something using just cheese wrappers!
Tairloth rolled her eyes as if she thought the answer was obvious. "Of course I have" She replied. "I'm not one to do so for thrills, but I'm not above doing what needs to be done, including that."

Truth: What's the worst thing you've done for a reward?

Dare: .*holds out Piemyth* Try to feed her a bit of jerky with your bare hands.
Xaria Li (played by Yohanon)

Xaria's glowing eyes widened some, scanning the ground in thought for a second before she'd consider answering a question like that. "The rewards I've received for the worst things I've done, have not been worth it." She did not consider acquiring her sibling's weaponry for their deaths to be worth it in the slightest. Xaria would rather have them back, rather than just their abilities.

Rather, as tough as she'd believe she was, the felidroid would take the dare, gulping first as the pseudodragon was lifted afore her, awaiting a meaty treat. Despite her mechanical nature, it still felt like a daunting task, trying to offer a smile as well as a decently sized piece of jerky between her metal fingers. "N-nice creature of flame, wings, and death~"

For our next friend-guest~:

Truth: Have you ever been to outer space?

Dare: Shoot 6 bottles off a fence from a great distance!
"You call that a dare?" Eleanor gave an unusually confident smirk, wielding a laser-based shotgun. "I mean, I just call it Saturday, but I'm not complaining. You've got taste!"

6 bottles lined up, the biologist ready to fire. She's always loved operating firearms, so this was an opportunity not to be missed. One by one, she fired multiple shots at the bottles, hitting most, yet missing a couple due to the distance she was shooting at. Not a big deal, since Eleanor could simply backtrack and take them out. With a content smile, she lowered the barrel to the ground. "I've done better at the firing range, but that wasn't too bad!"

Truth: "What's your favourite form of weaponry, and why?"

Dare: "Hold Elliot in your hand for 5 seconds. Don't worry, they're friendly. Just don't let them near your face and you'll be fine."
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"What kind of super cool demon would I be if I was too scared to hold something that shared my name?" Ellie asked. "Fine! I choose dare!"

The demon Elliot glared at the other other Elliot for a moment. "Um... both hands is fine, right...?" The two Elliots were practically the same size; and Elliot Scratchclaw's stumpy fingers weren't well designed for holding onto things, as comparatively large their hands were to the rest of their body. Resolutely, they grabbed their hands onto both sides of the other Elliot's 'body', utilising the length of their arms to maintain a healthy distance. "One... two... three... four... five... there! Does this mean it's my turn now...?"

"Truth or Dare...

Tell me the truth... What is it that you fear the most...?

Or if you're unwilling to divulge your weaknesses to a powerful demon such as myself... I dare you to... be my servant for the day! Mostly, I need a tall being to be my steed... n-not that I'm short! I just... need to be even taller to look powerful! Yeah, that's it! Lend me your shoulder for the day and do my bidding!"
Koga looks at the small creature. "Demon or not, you do not scare me. However there is one thing that does. It's my fiancé, quite the scary lady if you think about it." he shudders thinking about the possibility of her being mad and trying to laser him.

Truth: "Who or what is the most important thing to you?"

Dare: "Start at the top of this mountain." he gestures to a snow covered mountain with at least 3 inches of snow. "Run down it, get back here before noon. You have four hours, and be mindful of the traps, they're randomly scattered so good luck."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Truth Or Dare! (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus