Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Hahaha can you tell that these two are together as a couple
"Oh, hello." Wakumi looked up at the dragons.
Giorno Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

Giorno raises an eyebrow. ‘Why’re there dragons? This is getting really wierd…”
Josuke Ivanov (played anonymously)

"More like cool. Not much get to see a dragon..probably some of the others here are used to seeing dragons all the time", Josuke took a bite of the egg sandwich that was supposed to be his lunch.

Oishii~desu
Rin youkai (played by starwolf)

*the demon walked besides him and soon took a look at this guy walking around him as well to get a good look at him*

He looked at Rin, "Want some?".
He pulled out another egg sandwich.
Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

Juliet walks up to Josuke. “Uh.. hey… so.. um, in my world… your actually my older half brother…”
Rin youkai (played by starwolf)

*he poked his cheek a couple of times* “No I don’t eat that stuff often” *he shook his head*

"Ah..I realized that after your father explained everything. Still shocking though.", Josuke looked at Juliet then at Rin.
"Got it", he nodded.

Juliet nods. “Yeah… it is kind weird… since here, it doesn’t seem as though the affair happened… we aren’t technically related anyway, we’re form different universes.”
“I feel this whole universe merging event can really mess things up.“ Wakumi remarked.

"Well the wizard must have a mind wiping spell or something like that."

Juliet nods. “Yeah, if we find him, and have him undo the spell, then, wait, no, first cast a mind wiping spell, then undo the messed up spell, we could fix this… or maybe he has a spell that allows him to rewind the day, but keep all his memories.. so he knows that he’ll mess up the spell and not do it?
“Well, we wouldnt know for sure if we dont find him.“ Wakumi said.
Jolyne Ivanov (played by TiredWriter) Topic Starter

"Exactly", Jolyne nodded.

Giorno moves to his daughters side, feeling very awkward anywhere in close proximity to Joylne.
“So, who are we going to go about finding this person?”
Jolyne Ivanov (played by TiredWriter) Topic Starter

Svou spoke up, "Hn...I suggest anyone who is a expert at tracking others and possibly magic."

Giorno turns to Donald. “Hey, you, rude duck, you can do magic right? Can you track magic possibly?”

"Ishi, my man! If we need protection, you will help us, right?", Josuke went to a man wearing a costume.

Juliet looks at the guy Josuke is talking to. “Who is that, and what is he wearing?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus