Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

Oh great, newcomers. Her already pounding head seemingly started to throb harder than ever. Other than that, she glanced around at everyone and sighed. “How many more creatures are gonna be falling out of that rift?” She questioned to herself, looking at the noticeably spreading rift. It’s visible cracks and energy easily noticeable with her draconian magic.

But then she turned her head when she heard yet another creature or human fall from the rift. Yet again, her questioned was asked into her pounding head. Her eyes glanced at Carneline and Satori. Her heart heavily twisted with envy and jealousy. Shadow.. She looked down at her hooves. She would be in her husband’s arms right now if it wasn’t for that rift. However..

It seemed that her prayers were answered.

She looked around and then noticed a familiar looking of a changeling. Wait.. There’s only one changeling that I know of..and that’s.. Her brain and heart stopped dead once she realized the shape was no other than her love of her life. “S..Shadow?!” The changeling was slowly getting up, looking like he was weakened from the fall. His bright blue gaze seemed to brighten from the sound of her voice.

With her heart happily pounding in her chest, she casually tossed everything that was on her mind away as she ran to the changeling and tackled him, nuzzling deep into his chest. “S..Shadow! Your here! I..I don’t know how this happened but-“

“It’s fine..but where in the hell am I? Where’s Shade? And Amaryllis?” His words made her throat close. She could easily feel her own guilt ride itself up to her chest and make it more tighten to breathe. “They..they are stuck still..in our world..but forget that. We have to help these guys try to go back to their world. Just like we have to go back to ours.” She stated with a small gleam in her eyes, it seemed that the male changeling caught on with it and smiled softly back. “Yeah I see that, but you still didn’t answer my question though. Where are we?”

The mare looked away, her eyes glancing towards the ground. “In well..a timescape I guess. Technically creatures from different universes are coming from this rift and are basically stuck here until we find whoever did this.” It was reasonably the best answer for now. As she didn’t know how exactly to respond to his question.
(Gotta love sappy cliche love stories.)
YinYang_Creator wrote:
(Gotta love sappy cliche love stories.)

Lmao ikr
Yup…. Yare Yare Daze….
Sorbet Shark Cookie (played by NiftySpiffy)

they fell through the rift
Svou Ivanov (played anonymously)

"Another one though he looks more....cookie like?", he raised his eyebrow as he looked at the cookie who had fallen from the rift.
Sorbet Shark Cookie (played by NiftySpiffy)

"o000o 00ooo ooooo ooooo 00ooo!" they said happily

(translation: hello!)
Murcary Levi (played by TemtoeZ)

*as the group is tending to the people and creatures being sucked there from rifts a loud slicing sound can be heard, And from the source a silver-ish object goes in a straight horizontal line then disappears only to reappear above the line making a vertical line and it zoom's down disappearing leaving a plus sign of rift energy. Then opening up into a box like artificial rift. Then a man steps out from it donned in black calf high boot's dark blue pants and shirt with a black coat, pale skin with a very large stitching around his neck, and White-ish blonde hair soaked in blood, not just his hair but on his clothes too. And he is holding a katana not fully sheathed, only a bit of blade before the hilt is showing and a dark blue/purple miasma is seeping out from the sheath pooling out then dissapating.*

*Quickly snapping the katana full into the sheath the miasma stops flowing and the blood on the stranger explodes off him into dust, slicking back the hair in his face he turns to look at the group with a stern emotionless look* "People, creatures alike It has been a long time of fighting for me, so if you can then let us talk peacefully then So do any of you know of an object called Qlikilo?"
The Collector (played by NiftySpiffy)

He suddenly appeared behind murcary "Hiya!"
((Can I join this?))
TiredWriter Topic Starter

(Sure)
((Thanks))
King (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

King fell through the rift head-first, his skull-like mask cracking from the top of his head to his eye, also with a stuffed rabbit which landed next to him "Nyeh-!"
Barbatos (played anonymously)

“Another one”, he sighed.
King (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He'd noticed Barbatos, and climbed his shoulder, his tail resting on the other shoulder, with his trusty rabbit by his side he pointed off in a random direction and yelled "Onward!"
from above screaming was heard swearing "OH SHIT!!!" before cairo falls on his back slowly getting up quietly saying in a sarcastic tone "perfect landing"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus