Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Josuke Ivanov (played anonymously)

"I can't see it. It is the noticeable chill in breeze that gave it away plus you did call it loud."
Josuke punches the ground and from there, ice starts to spread around them.
Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

Juliet frown.
“Wow, I’m dumb… so, you can control or make ice or something? Interesting… but no matter, I’ll just shatter it.”

"Don't. You can use walk, run, or whatever on the ice."
Josuke sighed, "I did that to protect our surroundings from getting destroy. I don't know about you but I do not want have to pay a fine."

Juliet’s eyes widen.
“Man, i am really dumb… i didn’t even think about that.. good thing i have really good accuracy, so i won’t break it. Because I really don’t want to pay a fine.. my money my not even work. Not that i have much… so, what else can you do? Hmmm… i have an idea… Silver Bombing!”
Her Stand’s arms go in front of it, and it launches silver spikes that it just grew from it’s arms at Josuke.
“These can explode, if i want them to, so good luck blocking them.”

He tries to dodges them the best he can by sensing their presence; one manages to scrap him on his cheek and causes a small cut.
"Not bad, not bad."

Juliet grins.
“Thanks, but that was just a distraction. While you were occupied with that, i sent one of Silver Star’s tendrils to you and grabbed your leg. One move, and i can take away your footing.”

"Footing? By the way, you should watch for those little rascals around the block. They tend to prank a lot of people."

Juliet tilts her head. “What rascals?”

Josuke grinned and started controlling his breathing.
He then placed his hand on the ice without moving his legs and Hamon traveled through the ice to Juliet.

Juliet frown.
“Hmm… I’ve always wanted to find this out. Does Hamon work on another Hamon user? Either way, doesn’t matter. Silver Bombing!”
More Spikes fly at Josuke, faster and even more than before. “Dodge this!
Wakumi just observed Juliet and Josuke fighting, surprised at their abilities. She herself could not see the stand, but sorta sense its presence based on the spiritual energy.
Sir Donald Duck (played anonymously)

A small hex would appear in the sky, tearing open as the hole quit literally spat the duck out. He would let out a shrill scream as he attempted to flap his wings. "Useless!" He would say to himself, casting an Aeroga spell to soften his landing instead.

"Where am I-" He arrives to see the Hamon and Stand users duking it out. "Hey! You!" He points to Wakumi from behind her. "Where am I?!" He enters a fighting stance while squabbling with rage.
"Appaerantly, the different worlds are colliding and merging." Wakumi responded. She was a bit ticked off by the angry duck, having not like that kind of attitude.

"Worlds? Colliding?" He would scowl before stomping his foot. "Fooey! Where's the heartless that swallow-" He looks up as the hex closes with a comical honk.

Juliet Kujo wrote:
Juliet frown.
“Hmm… I’ve always wanted to find this out. Does Hamon work on another Hamon user? Either way, doesn’t matter. Silver Bombing!”
More Spikes fly at Josuke, faster and even more than before. “Dodge this!

He tried dodging them but barely dodged most of them.

He stares as the spikes flied at Josuke. "Yipe! Aero!" He raises his staff, the tip of it glimmering white as a small whirlwind swirls around his body.
"Wait, that isnt a serious fight!" Wakumi called Donald out.

Juliet looks over.
“Who’s the crazy talking duck?”

"I don't know...he kinda looks like Donald Duck."

He would sputter at both Juliet and Josuke's response. "Crazy?! Looks like Donald Duck?!" He completely lost it, dropping his staff and throwing his fists up while continuing his enraged squabbling.

"I am Donald Duck! And I'm not crazy!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus