Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Oblivion looked at the edge of their bed , tired and worn out especially since the lack of sleep , they see a figure at the edge of the bed. Thinking it was a hallucination, they rubbed their eyes and still saw them but in a different light. They were definitely not seeing things . "Who are you and what do you want from me?" They look again. "Never mind that whatever or whoever you are , I do request you to leave."
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

“TRYING TA BE A SNEAKY GIT EH!!?? WAAAAAGHHH!!!” Shoots melted uranium bullets everywhere.
Brink Akanah (played by BreezyDawn)

Sighing, Brink tapped her lightweight retractable bow and calmly knocks an explosive arrow, her eyes on the hulking creature at the foot of her bed, her long blond braid over one shoulder, messy from a light sleep, now gone for the rest of the night. "Gads. Why I ever try these space port sleep rooms is beyond me. Ya think I'd have learned my lesson the first time."
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

Resting upon his throne of skulls, Kotal Kahn stirred as he felt a presence in his chamber. His eyes slowly opened, and bright light shone through as if they were miniature suns.

kotal_kahn_sun_god_by_yesdanel-da9fy73.gif

Eyebrows narrowed in anger at this disturbance and he rose from his seat, tattoos lighting up with the power of the sun, turquoise skinned muscles tensing as he spoke with a booming voice.

"You dare enter my domain unannounced, archer!? Prepare yourself for KOMBAT!"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

*Le Throws pillow at the face of the odd looking homeinvader*

"PILLOW! FIGHT!!!!" Elaine yelled at the top of her lungs.

Korra (played by MordosKull)

Korra didn't wake up at all being an outstandingly heavy sleeper. She tossed and turned muttering something about Asami..
Jude (played by Abigail_Austin)

Jude awakens immediately at the creaking sound of his bed. He turns his head slightly, squinting at the intruder in the near-darkness, trying to size up this would-be assassin before striking.

To his surprise he sees a beautiful woman--not a werewolf, his enhanced sense of smell tells him that. Yet that means nothing. Another pack could have hired a human assassin. But it did make him hesitate. He couldn't bring himself to attack an unknown female without being sure, not even a despicable human. His pride would not let him show any fear, so he blustered as usual. Sitting up, Jude drawled,

"Hey there, gorgeous. Are you here to kiss me or kill me? I suggest you make your intentions known quickly."
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

Vincent snaps to alertness at the sense of another presence in the room. Its dark, featureless face turns slowly to face a strange man.

Its head cocks to the side and it offers the intruder a bemused smile. “How did you find me in my sssleep?”

It wearily climbs to its feet, favoring a sore leg that hadn’t quite finished growing back, and waits for an answer. Its claws twitch, waiting impatiently to strike the man down mid-sentence. Vincent does not like being woken up.
Kiluri (played by Avitrathephoenix)

Upon seeing the horrifying beast slowly leaving the shape of one of her security guards to reveal bloodstained claws Kiluri triggers her internal alarm using the implanted eletrodes that rest along the surface of her brain.

Then, she screams, rolls over, and fires the volley of venom-laced needles that grow hidden among her feathers.

At the same time, a bubble-like shield of force springs to life around her bed, and a shocking number of turrets deploy around the room. Her production company was pretty serious about protecting their number 1 star
Taluna (played anonymously)

Taluna yawns and stirs awake. "Huh? How'd a big ol bird person get in here? I really oughta close the windows."
Pistil and Stema (played by 0089)

Pistil and Stema would remain asleep within their flower bud. The girls using their large angel's trumpet flower as a bed. While the girls were more than asleep their tendrils on the other hand weren't the same case as they would rapidly ensnare their 'guest' in a web of tendrils only to drag it inside and cuddle against them like a plushie.
After a few minutes of somewhat tense questions and discussion:

Avitra, now satisfied that the two (ish) plant girls were friendly and it was just the hotel's faulty room-numbering system to blame, she lowers her cybernetic and invites them to come snuggle if they wanted. They were super cute, and seemed nice and fun! Couldn't hurt!
Sir Gawain (played by SomeFBIDude)

Gawain woke up in a daze, he realized that there was a strange human-like bird with something strange on one of it arm, at the end of his bed, still in his sleep daze, he saw that the bird was fluffy-like. Gawain reaches out and grab the strange bird, he fell asleep almost instantly, thank to the fluffiness of the feathers of the strange human-like bird.
Leticia (played anonymously)

Leticia opened her eyes and found a tin can standing at the end of her bed. Lifting a fist to rub her left eye, she waited a few moments before looking at the man in armor standing there. "Oh," she said with a tinge of disappointment in her voice. "I was thinking it might've been something less...emergency-food like? Or maybe just less annoying to get into." Waving her hand towards Sir Gawain, she shooed him away and said, "Go on. Leave your rust somewhere else..."
Shamshir (played anonymously)

Shamshir snorts awake and and rubs his eyes to get a better look. "Prithee, my good madam, but art thou lost? If so, thou art welcome to share my tent, though I hope you can forgive the smell of overgrown mouse."
Kate (played by NortherStar)

Kate woke up from an hour of sleep and saw a guy. She stared at him confusedly. "Um either this is a dream or I traveled to the past or did you travel to the future?"
Settra was awakened what seem to be only a couple years, and he awakened to see for him to see a girl, but he only had to say was "Who dares bed with the Almighty Settra."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He woke up to see some weird skeleton warrior on his bed. "Yeah... um... I don't even know what you are, and how you ended up in my bed. Maybe it's a bad dream" he said aloud, going back into the sheets for warmth and comfort.
Etherious Natsu Dragneel (played by ShadowFlame2022)

He looked and saw some marine dude in his bed, "Don't want to know." Went back to sleep.
Topaz (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

He looks at the dude and kicks him off the end of his bed. This was his bed and his only unless the other person has permission

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus