Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

KingdomOdd1

Your character rolls a 1d20, and then answer the question from below. It's quite simple. Your character can do this as many times as you/your character wants, you can repeat characters, but please do not put hate comments in the section of a character's response. If any of these questions are offensive, or you are uncomfortable answering, your character may pass/not answer or roll again, and please accept my apology for the inconvenience. As said, please enjoy this fun little game, and with that we shall start.

Side 1: What's your favorite food/s?
Side 2: What's your Zodiac sign?
Side 3: What's your biggest fear/s?
Side 4: First thing you would notice in a person you just met?
Side 5: What your favorite video game? Don't have a favorite video game? What's your favorite game?
Side 6: If you had to make a choice between saving a "bad" person and killing a "good" person, killing a bad person and saving a good person, or sacrificing yourself and saving both people, what would you do?
Side 7: What's your sexual orientation? In other words, who are you attracted to, or if you are attracted at all to anyone.
Side 8: What's your favorite color/s?
Side 9: How are your feeling this very moment?
Side 10: What's your favorite song/s, music band/s, singer/s, and/or type of music genre/s?
Side 11: What's your favorite hairstyle/s and/or color/s? Don't have any hair? No worries, what would be your favorite hairstyle/s and/or hair color/s?
Side 12: Your biggest lie/s?
Side 13: Who is your best friend/s? If you don't have a/any best friend/s, who is your favorite person or who do that admire? You don't have any best friend/s, favorite person/people, or person you admire? That's sad...I will be your friend.
Side 14: How would people describe you? Don't know anyone to describe you? How would you describe yourself?
Side 15: What's your favorite animal or favorite pet you want/have?
Side 16: What's your most embarrassing moment/s you've ever had? Don't have any embarrassing moment/s? What would you consider and "awkward" situation?
Side 17: What's your favorite pick up line/s you have ever heard or said? If you don't have a favorite pick up line, then what is a random pick up line you know/have heard?
Side 18: Where/what is your favorite places? Don't have a favorite place/s? What place/s would you like to go?
Side 19: What's your favorite "style" in clothes, looks, movies, and/or etc?
Side 20: (My favorite) Pick any question/s you want to answer!

Yes this was long, but I look forward to seeing your character's answer/s and replies! I'm gonna reply because I can, and I want to play too :)
Elmer Stroud (played by Juls)

"My favorite color?! That's easy. Ain't nuthin beats seein' that little shimmer of gold."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Uh! How exciting!
“What I first notice in a person... I suppose it’s how they present themselves, if you catch my drift? Are they cocky? Are they shy? How you get closer to a person all really depends on how they see themselves, and playing into that fantasy...”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.
Zee Zee (played by KingdomOdd1) Topic Starter

"Um...casual?" He shrugged.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.
Jip (played by Juls)

"There are so many, it's hard to pick just ONE favorite food..." said the gnome, giving this vey serious matter some equally serious consideration.

"I mean there are pancakes with jelly, roasted quail, peaches are really quite nice too. But oh! I know! I know! Truffles! ... Drizzled with bacon grease."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
Sandy Hill (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"Oh... I love Twenty Questions!"

*rolls the die*

"Ohhh.... I get to pick a question! I'll answer number 9. Why? because I'm listening to the last track of The Beatles White album right now."

*thinks for a moment*

"I am feeling quite happy with life right now!" :D
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.

Note: The question is...

Summer Nicoleson (played anonymously)

"Mom! You make me happy! I'll play too!"

*rolls die* - - - What's your favorite color/s?

"Oh my.... it's really hard to pick just one. I have so many bikinis but I think the neon green and blue ones are my fav, so yeah... those colors."

*Summer smiles and twirls a lock of hair with her finger*

Note: How Fun!

Aimi looked at the question and thought deeply before she could answer.

"Well," She said, "I don't interact with people a lot, but some do describe me as someone quiet or shy and mysterious."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.
Oscar (played by KingdomOdd1) Topic Starter

He looked uncomfortable, "Who's asking?" he sighed and said quietly, "Thunder, lightning, unflimilar dark places, and I'm claustrophobic...but don't think you can use that against me!"
rolled 1d4 and got a natural 3.
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"2 peanut butter and jelly sandwichs. I love mcdonalds big macs". Melissa looks around and says "i hope this virus ends soon. I miss my freinds and school. But my mother is still getting married".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIfZHUL-G0

"Nothing like a good raid to liven the spirit..."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.
Angel of Death (played by MasterWinter)

Side 16: What's your most embarrassing moment/s you've ever had? Don't have any embarrassing moment/s? What would you consider and "awkward" situation?

Adrian took a long black nail, tapping his chin in thought while his ears twitched atop his head.

"I don't recall my most embarrassing moment(s). I'm sure I've had plenty of embarrassing moments, but nothing comes to mind at the moment. As for an awkward situation....It's actually not awkward to me, but: Being caught in the middle of conversing with the dead while I do my mortician's work, and someone accidentally walks in on me and thinks I'm a lunatic for it." Grins.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 16.
I might as well do this for all of my main characters so people can get to know them :-)

Nightmare- "Is that a silenced pistol in your pocket or are you excited to see me?" *winks at reader*

Switch- "I enjoy being in the wild, using random trees as targets to test my power"

Dagroshank- "That I'll never be good enough to save my friends when they need me most."

Mystic- "Well, one could say that my style is somewhat organized with a lot of thought, but I usually go with whatever I grab first."

Megramo- "My favorite place is my classroom. The Beast's favorite is any kind of arena. Let's him blow off steam."

Raptor- "I personally enjoy the music from the DOOM soundtracks. I enjoy a lot of heavy metal when I'm on my missions."

Dumblederp- "Well, I don;t go out too often, so I don't hear too many."

Experimentro- "Hawaiian pizza. Fight me."

Slice- "Their eyes, the windows to one's soul."

Crazy Head- "Being tortured in an asylum again." *winces as electricity arcs off him*
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.

Note: Nightmare's Question

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.

Note: Switch's Question

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.

Note: Dagroshank's Question

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.

Note: Mystic's Question

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.

Note: Megramo's Question

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.

Note: Raptor's Question

Note: Dumblederp's Question

Note: Experimentro's Question

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.

Note: Slice's Question

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.

Note: Crazy Head's Question

Father Buchanan (played by MasterWinter)

Side 12: Your biggest lie/s?

OOC: Oh the irony of obtaining this question, when I switched OC's to use. XD

Father Buchanan crossed his arms over his chest.

"Biggest lie(s?) I ain't never 'ave lied bafore. I am a man of God. And as such, I dun't lie. Lying be something de Lord look down upon."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.
Saundra Nicoleson (played anonymously)

“Ok, my little sis has been bugging me to do this...”

*picks up a die and shakes her hands a big before letting go...*

“I can pick just like my dear mom... number eighteen... I’d like to tour Eastern Europe. Maybe one day...”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.

Note: For a question...

Scarlett Sara Dylan (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Can i meet your father?. It is so tough being the daughter of the man who wrote the book on songwriting".
Sunny (played by KingdomOdd1) Topic Starter

*Bouncing up and down excited for her question* "Oh boy...Um, well." *bursts out crying* "I lied about stepping on the ladybug! I-I didn't mean to, I didn't see it!"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.
Bellerose (played by MasterWinter)

Side 5: What your favorite video game? Don't have a favorite video game? What's your favorite game?

Bellerose would run a hand through his hair, trying to think how to answer this.

"Honestly. I haven't had much time for games. And while now I have plenty of time to learn and play games, I just haven't done so."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
Damon (played by Optimusprimal99)

Side 8 question: my favorite color(s)?

*-Puts his left hand on his shoulder, and his right hand on his chin to think-*

"oh it's a hard one, but i prefer to say hands down, blue, scarlet red, black, dark grey, gold. those are my favorite colors."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus