Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Adrian (played by witch)

Side 20: (My favorite) Pick any question/s you want to answer!
Side 10: What's your favorite song/s, music band/s, singer/s, and/or type of music genre/s?

Adrian smiles almost sheepishly at first. "To be honest, I tend to like pop... you know, girls singing about partying and all that. I like Kim Petras. And Ariana Grande." He shrugs a little, offering a playful smile. "You know, the ones who give the gays what they want." After a brief pause, he adds: "But I like other things too! I just have, yknow. Those kind of tastes."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.
Allison Kaye (played anonymously)

Rolled a 3: What's your biggest fear/s?

"The guy who interviewed me asked this and I refused to answer. I guess I'll answer now.
I fear someone getting too close to me and getting to know me too well. That scares me." I have to remain vague. That will be the best you will get out of me.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.
Blaise Fabron (played by milktea_dollie)

"My most embarrassing moment? Wowie, I've had a ton of those. Well... There was this one time I was just kinda exploring the city, and then there was a centipede that crawled onto my hand. And I panicked and set my hand on fire 'cause I didn't know what it was and then stood there with my hand on fire kinda panicking in the middle of a street of vendors. So that was great," Blaise chuckled.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 16.
Jaheira (played by bitteryeen)

14: How would people describe you? Don't know anyone to describe you? How would you describe yourself?

“I guess it depends on who you ask. People often describe me as flirtatious, hotheaded, and brash. A bit of an alcoholic, too. But don’t we all have our vices?”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.
Kaelee Knodel (played anonymously)

Side 8: What's your favorite color/s?

“My favorite color is green. Shocking, I know. I like it because it’s the color of Earth! A place I dream of being, where I can wiggle my toes in a sea of soft, green grass. Better than Abaddon, a desert planet... or Nikrusis, a world of death. Both of which I lived.”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Lisa Nicole Forrest (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"I usually comb it all out but since I wear a combat helmet all the time. It doesn't matter. I gotta go. I got a highly demanding job".
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11.
Allison Kaye (played anonymously)

“My question is ‘ What's your favorite "style" in clothes, looks, movies, and/or etc’

That is a lot of questions actually, so I’ll answer the first thing mentioned... clothes. I like wearing short sexy skirts, tight dresses that show off my body, booty shorts and cutoffs, tank tops, halter tops, sundresses, tight jeans, silky underwear, thigh-high stockings (stay-ups and garter-cinch), high-heels, and boots.“
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.
Stella (played by bitteryeen)

Side 20: Pick any question you want to answer.

...What's your biggest fear/s?

"Failure. Disappointing my superiors. I've worked too hard and come too far to screw up now."
Celestina Elena (played by KingOfDorks)

Side 19: What's your favorite "style" in clothes, looks, movies, and/or etc?

"Well, let's see.." Celestina thought for a moment or so, furrowing her brows together in concentration. Then, she smiled. "I don't exactly have a certain preference in clothing, but I do before horror and fantasy movies over anything else. Oh! Or those short romance flicks, from the 1960's? I could binge watch those all the time!"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.
Lisa Nicole Forrest (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"My whole squad. My husband. The army is tough but rewarding career choice".
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13.
Lt Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

What's your favorite food/s?

“I’ve always liked Mexican food but I have to say I’m gaining a liking for Afghan food. Monti is nice as I’d Kabuli Palao, but nothing beats the lamb kebabs one of the Afghan national contractors grills up for us on base.”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
KingdomOdd1 Topic Starter

Oop-
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 48.
Mia (played by KingdomOdd1) Topic Starter

What's your biggest fear/s?

Mia's vibe turned super dark, "Ants..." Her vibe suddenly normal and she laughed nervously, "B-but, I uh like Centipedes and Spiders and other bugs. I just have a big fear of ants, haha...ha...ha...ha."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.
Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth)

Question 8: "Hm... I've always been rather found of violet, though gold and red are nice as well."

Question 9: "I won't deny I'm feeling a little bored, perhaps some traveling is in order soon."

Question 20 (taking #4): "I always look for the way people carry themselves, what kind of baggage they hold. Are they carrying themselves with pride and honor? With ill intentions? Or is it something else?"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.
Let's see..

Well, I obviously like blue because I am pretty blue. What's not to like?

Aside from that anything shiny. Ruby red, gold, silver, sapphire...
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

What's your favorite food/s?

“Oh gee... I’m into the Mexican food at La Hacienda near the house I just bought.”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Freindly helpful outgoing. I'm busy with my daughter and career. I am never out of work. I am extremely popular and well liked.
Araval Talandren (played by Novus)

Quote:
Side 13: Who is your best friend/s? If you don't have a/any best friend/s, who is your favorite person or who do that admire? You don't have any best friend/s, favorite person/people, or person you admire? That's sad...I will be your friend.

Araval's lips tugged into a slight frown, the solitary hermit seeming to have the worst luck with chance's questions this time around. His situation was rather unique, after all, and any sort of "companion" was nonexistent. But even so, his brow furrowed with contemplation as to how he would respond to the specific inquiry.

"I don't consider it sad, as this is a life I chose for myself," he finally commented after a moment's consideration. And even with his words his tone was not accusing, voice its usual gentle pitch. "There are those I used to admire, but fate dictated our separation. I guess I could use another friend, if you are willing."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13.
Koko Bloodmoon (played by Rogue-Scribe)

14: How would people describe you? Don't know anyone to describe you? How would you describe yourself?

"My husband describes me in so many ways! I love it when he calls me his tan goddess."

Note: For My Question

"Well, let's see what ol' Lady Luck got planned for me, shall we?" Randle hummed, sporting his usual half-smile. Out of his leathery mitt then bounced the little twenty-faced dice, revealing the following number and its associated question..

"Heh, now that's actually a pretty one, come to think of it." Not only deep, it seemed, but also a topic the Husk seemed strangely embarrassed about. His explanation was soon to come. "I've been told that a lot of us Feli's don't actually see as much color as most other folks do. Only a little bit, though, apparently everything's just a lot.. brighter for some. But if I had to choose.." Ironically, Randle found himself glancing at his entirely colorless hands for that one second of thinking time, before making up his mind to spew out the long-awaited answer everyone had been so eager to hear: "..then I'd say green."

Had he ever seen that color in real life? Pretty unlikely. Did he just answer that to get it over with? Probably so.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus