Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi! Digital Artist

Hi! My name's Eris, I decided to join after a friend said this is a welcoming community for artists.
I'm 21 years old, I live in the U.S. and I just moved. I'm here primarily to advertise my commissions (posted in the Art & Creativity forum) but maybe I'll do some other stuff too, who knows. My favorite animal is elephants and I've been writing for as long as I can remember. Fun fact about me: I've dyed my hair every color of the rainbow. 🐘💗
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi iris. Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hey there, welcome to RPR! :) I hope you'll have a great time here.

There's a lot of fun stuff in the dropdown menu up top, there's a lot of art stuff in the forums, and there are a lot of characters and people interested in art here, so I think you can probably find something to do here! :)
I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and maybe I'll see you around! You can message me, if you want. I'll probably message back at some point, haha. Uhh, I like reading, food, animals, plants, anime and manga, as well as art, music, games and movies! I suppose that's mostly pretty normal! But anyway. See you, or not! :P :D :) Really, feel free to come and chat with me some time if you want. You might be surprised! Or maybe you won't! Who knows? :P :D XD :) ^_^

Have a great time here, have fun, be nice, let a Mod know if someone isn't being nice to you, in a pushy kind of way or whatever... Respect your fellow RPRians, and have a good, creative go at it! :D :) :) :P :3 :) :) :) ^_^ ^_^ :D :) :D :P :) :D :P :D :P :) :) :) :O ;D :) :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Bye bye! -Shinyrainbowlithogra
Hello and welcome to the site!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! While I know you are mostly here for Arts and Creativity here are a few things that may help you to get started if you want to RP. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Welcome welcome! It's great to see another artist here! You are always welcome to visit my page and chat ;3

I hope you have lots of fun here!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Welcome!
Raspberry_Beret

Hi there,

Welcome to RPR, and I hope you are enjoying it so far. It's nice to meet you. There is a lot to do around here, so please do not hesitate to ask for help, and please know you are very welcome here!
pixl.Bee

I'm a bit late to welcome you, but I'll do it anyway: WELCOME! Hope you enjoy your time here :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi! Digital Artist

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus