Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » CLOSED// Fall- Pumpkin pies and ghostly sighs.

Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Kiran had to stop his attacks when the bright light filled the room. The blade retracted back into the sleeve of his hoodie and gave him the use of his left hand back which was used to shield his eyes. Once everything died down again he stared at the small ghost sobbing on the floor. “Oh no! I’ve seen enough Japanese horror films to know where this is going” pulling another razor from his pocket to arm himself once more.

He allowed Alwina to berate the ghost before adding his own commentary “If you want to play with someone at least ASK first OR if you're going to be an asshat and play games at their expense don’t play with folks that can match or beat you. Seriously...” he tutted.

Turning to Lucy and Sandra “Again, I am so sorry about all of this. Welcome to the world of magic I guess….I don’t have any spells to make you forget this ever happened soo…” He shrugged.
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"It's okay. I'd rather not forget this experience because then I'd never know such amazing friends as you guys." Sandra replied. She looked over at the ghost girl. "I didn't want to ruin anything that you were doing, we were just a bit thrown off by the nature of it. If you wanted someone to be your friend, you could have just said so." Despite the unsettling experience she had just been through, Sandra was still the same kind and considerate person that she always tried to be.
Lucinda Smith (played anonymously) Topic Starter

The woman looked up with her deepened frown. Sniffling she rubbed at the place her eyes would be...though her hair still remained a barrier. "I-it's not my fault! Whenever we play they just....j-just end up dying. It's not fair. This is my house afterall!" The girl was just about to burst into another hiccupping sob fest, and as Kiran's scolding came, it only made her more sorrowful. Her entire figure turned dark in color and her loud sobs echoed in the room.

Lucinda was still a ways off, silenced in fear and confusion by this point. Her hues glanced to Kiran as he apologized. Should she accept it...? Was there any reason to be? The two had saved their lived afterall. "No it's uh...thank you for...killing the pumpkin on my face." Lucy opened her mouth as if to speak more but no words came out. They were stuck as she merely looked between them all before her eyes got caught on the crying...ghost? before them.

The ghost girl continued her sobbing, though she did peak her head up at Sandra. "F-friend?" She whimpered. "I-it's not so easy to ask! No one wants to even talk to me...i'm so sooo miserable and alone!"

Lucinda flinched, nervously toiling with the carving knife in her hands. Was it...weird that she related to the ghost? Growing up Lucy had, too, experienced quite the challenge making friends for a multitude of reasons. It was never as easy as just asking...at least not with the people she was around. Yet these three seemed so kind, a bit scary sure, but nice. Therefore, Lucinda took a deep breath and stepped forward. Her coy voice barely came out. "Y-you ...do you like fall?"

The ghost was silent.
"I..we were gonna do a bunch of cool stuff like carve pumpkins, gather colorful leaves, go to a haunted ho- erm not that part... It's...well it's stuff I always wanted to do with friends and these folks were kind enough to play along with me." Lucy made eye contact with the others, before looking to the ghost. "So..I think, considering your a ghost and all, who better to be friends with? We're all a bit weird in our own ways. So long as you promise not to, like, kill any of us, maybe you can play with us?"

The ghost continued her sniffling, but the dark hue to her body lightened just a bit as if allowing hope to blossom. The ghost timidly looked to Kiran and Alwina, a bit afraid to ask the question herself.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I suppose I can let it slide.. For now.. but afterwards you and I are going to have a very long talk." she would say with a stretch as Mr. C straightened his tie. "So... about that tea.." alwina would sigh. "Yes yes Mr. fthagn.. Uh.. Kiran, could you lend your teapot to this cause?"(I'm sorry)

“Your house or not you need to learn to play games that DON’T kill people. Otherwise how do you expect them to…I don’t know…play with you again?” he glared at the ghost sobbing on the floor.

Kiran saw the look of shock on Lucy’s face at the whole situation and Sandra and then Lucy offering to be the ghosts friend. If befriending the spectre meant it could pass on and stop being a threat he’d entertain it. Not really having a clue about all this stuff, everything he knew about ghosts came from the media which wasn’t always accurate.

Looking to Alwina and her…friend…and the request for tea “Bit stereotypical don’t you think?” says the Englishman. “But whatever, I’ll make tea. Does anyone have any preferences?” Now this was getting weird, even for him. He could hear the conversation in his head for when he got home “Had a nice holiday Kiran? - Oh yes, went out into the woods, almost got killed and had tea with a ghost and eldritch abomination, you know, normal holiday activities…”

"Some tea would be very nice." Sandra answered. "I'm partial to some milk and no sugar in mine, thanks. We might have gotten off on the wrong foot at first, but I think that we'll be able to get along nicely." She was always the kind of person to see the positive side to something, and try to make friends from it.

"Jazmine tea works for me!" Thankful everyone seemed more or less down for it, Lucy held a bit more confidence in her words. "See. Don't you like tea? Kiran makes it really nicely. And I don't know about you, but i'm sure Alwina or you have some nice stories to tell!" Lucy wasn't entirely sure what she meant by nice...perhaps interesting would have been a more appropriate word.

The ghost whimpered, seeming to become coy and a bit awkward as she made her way to her feet. "I...don't know if I can have tea. I've never had it before."

"What? You're saying you can change forms and grow legs but...can't taste tea?" Lucinda inquired.

"Good Point..." The ghost replied and soon the two women would make their way beside the countertop. Pumpkin guts lay splayed on the counter top and floors still but at least they weren't trying to attack anyone anymore. Even if the Ghost didn't voice it, she was quite happy to be able to join people for something "normal". Lucinda was just glad to have everything to be over with...and both girls would delight in whichever tea Kiran would prepare, and they both intended to enjoy the small remnants of a peaceful evening while enjoying simple conversation, tea with a hint of pumpkin guts, and the occasional content sighs of the ghost who finally felt she could fit in.

Perhaps there'd be a place this comfy for her in the afterlife too. She'd be sure to check it out after.

((Okaay! I figured we could wrap it up here for the most part! Haha took a very different turn then I was thinking but I had fun roleplaying with you all! Thanks for your patience and help writing a cute little story ~. Not too spooky but all about friendship and fall XD ))

((That sounds okay with me, I'm happy to have taken part in this. Sandra's not a character that I use often, so I'm glad I got the chance to do something with her.))

((I was happy to carry on but also cool to end here. I enjoyed this. Definitely unexpected :D ))

((I am glad you volks liked it ! I wanna try to do seasonal little stories so hope to see ya'll around sometime !:) ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » CLOSED// Fall- Pumpkin pies and ghostly sighs.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus