Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Adventurous Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Adventurous Symbol in Epic Week 2022. Please stay on topic. Remember, these riddles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. Research is not cheating; it is expected!

Click here to visit the location of the Adventurous Symbol
Neat coincidence that Epic Week scoops up RPR's 100,000th thread.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

sland wrote:
Neat coincidence that Epic Week scoops up RPR's 100,000th thread.

Oh wow, how cool!
Tar

Oh, the 100,000th thread!

I eagerly await the final clue for this one, I've seen every episode of Adventure Time and already have thoughts.
150 user statuses XD oh lordy that many?
Leighoflight wrote:
150 user statuses XD oh lordy that many?

Plot twist: You made twice that number, but you are unaware of it

So, about the riddle: "Danger lurks in nooks and cavities" + "Organ music". Maybe it's referring to the tubes of the instrument itself?
Bat cat adventure makes me think of mao mao: heroes of the pure heart
So I've tried:
- Food Chain
- Queen of the Night's Aria
- The Magic Flute
- Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Mozart
- We're Plants
- Princess Bubblegum
- Adventure Time
- Magic Man

Going to keep trying!
Dragonfire Moderator

Unfortunately I am not very familiar with Adventure Time (which is pretty definitely what the topic of this riddle is about, judging by the symbol!), but there is a place called the Candy Kingdom, is there not? Is there any time where teeth/dentistry come up?

Bookkeeper wrote:
So I've tried:
- Food Chain
- Queen of the Night's Aria
- The Magic Flute
- Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Mozart
- We're Plants
- Princess Bubblegum
- Adventure Time
- Magic Man

Going to keep trying!

I just want to highlight this post because sharing what you've tried/want to try is EXCELLENT Epic Week practice! :D
Tar

Dragonfire wrote:
Unfortunately I am not very familiar with Adventure Time (which is pretty definitely what the topic of this riddle is about, judging by the symbol!), but there is a place called the Candy Kingdom, is there not? Is there any time where teeth/dentistry come up?

Yes! There is an episode called 'Dentist' and I've tried a lot related to it (too many to list - many character names, references in this episode, the song name 'Go Dentist', etc.): https://adventuretime.fandom.com/wiki/Dentist

However, pretty sure the answer will be in the form of music or a song, given that final clue - the second might be more literal and not being sneaky, although 'cavities' did immediately send me looking here. I'm now looking into episode music that specifically features an organ, but gut instinct tells me that might be the sneakier clue - a song perhaps performed by a heart or some other physical organ. Ricardio?

I've tried:

"Gut Song"
"Train Chasers"
"Give Me Tears"
Also tried:
- Go Dentist
- Come Along With Me
- Museum of Natural History
- Disasterpeace
- Bad Jubies
- Guest Animator

And agreed that that last clue seems pretty music targeted, not having a ton of luck figuring out what though. I like the "Dentist" episode guesses and there is musical piece in that episode called "Go Dentist" but it didn't work.

There's also a Food Chain episode with organ music listed but tried guessing a bunch of that in my first round with no luck there either. Still looking!
More guesses, no luck:
- Island Song
- Island Song (Come Along with Me)
- Ward
- Lemonjon
- All Your Fault
- Ricardio
- Garth Hudson
- The Band
- What Am I to You?
- Hobo Dreams
- Sun Flood
- Pixel Sprint
- Nintendub

Congrats on solving this symbol! The answer was "big liver".

For those of you wondering how this answer could be arrived at, here's a quick explanation. :)
Heimdall, designer of this riddle wrote:
In S03E16 of Adventure Time, a tiny assassin hides in Jake's nose (or nasal cavity) and threatens to poison him if he doesn't assassinate Wildberry Princess. Jake does get poisoned, but uses his stretchy power to enlarge his liver and survive. Afterwards he sings about it. "Big liverrrr! Big liver, yeaaah!"
Tar

Eeeey, I just kept at the hunt looking for songs related to organs~
NICE!!! Well done!
Dragonfire Moderator

Awesome work! :D
Ilmarinen Moderator

Great job everyone!!

I believe you have the honor of being the first to pop a seal this year! :D So exciting!

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Adventurous Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus