Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy from Canada!

Quixotica Topic Starter

LemonZLime wrote:
Hi! Welcome!! Welcome to the famm!

To your question, I actually think that I like pomegranates!! :D

Hey and thank you!

Pomegranates aren't Canadian but they are delicious haha.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
QGAD.gif

Welcome to RPR. This place is pretty much a retreat for hermits like us what with our freedom to choose whether or not we want to participate in large, small, or exclusive groups. I also tend to lean toward the 1:1 myself, but my time restraints are what get me more than anything. 😩

You will find a lot of diversity here and with the right search and/or advertising, you'll be able to fine-tune what you're wanting specifically in a role-play. It's very easy-going here. I also love that it's slow-paced so I don't get lost because believe me, I get lost very easily.

I hope you enjoy it though and find what you're looking for, of course! And to answer your question, one of my best friends is from Canada and occasionally we exchange goody packages of things we don't get in our countries. So at the risk of sounding cliche, I will also have to go with the maple syrup.

Once she sent us some in a glass jar shaped like a maple leaf. We just refill and reuse it because it's so dang-blasted cute!
Quixotica Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Thank you! <3
Quixotica Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
QGAD.gif

Welcome to RPR. This place is pretty much a retreat for hermits like us what with our freedom to choose whether or not we want to participate in large, small, or exclusive groups. I also tend to lean toward the 1:1 myself, but my time restraints are what gets me more than anything. 😩

You will find a lot of diversity here and with the right search and/or advertising, you'll be able to fine-tune what you're wanting specifically in a role-play. It's very easy-going here. I also love that it's slow-paced so I don't get lost because believe me, I get lost very easily.

I hope you enjoy it though and find what you're looking for, of course! And to answer your question, one of my best friends is from Canada and occasionally we exchange goody packages of things we don't get in our countries. So at the risk of sounding cliche, I will also have to go with the maple syrup.

Once she sent us some in a glass jar shaped like a maple leaf. We just refill and reuse it because it's so dang-blasted cute!
1P23.gif

Ugh, yes, time is another barrier to writing for me (that and when you finally get the time only to run headfirst into a brick wall of writer's block).

It's looking like maple syrup would be the winner if this were a competition haha. It is pretty iconic (and delicious)!
Hello and welcome to the site!
Welcome aboard!
Icysoul

Welcome to our family
Welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy from Canada!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus