Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heyya!!! Newbie here!

Not a newbie to RP, but it's been a long time since I did it since some people kinda ruined the experience, so hoping to try again! I love doing it and it's very fun, so I've decided to jump into it in a different way.

I'm 17 and from the southern USA. I am Christian, but don't let that scare you! I'm into researching psychology, true crime, and useless fantasy lore like LOTR and ESO. Also into DC comics (Batman and such), anime like Bleach, and other books like Harry Potter and stuff. Classic weeb, except I hate math and can't keep up with dice rolling in DnD for the life of me. Oh, and I'm going to college for forensics psychology! IDK why I wanna mention that, even though I wanna be an artist... but, bills. Life is hard. My instagram is @lylth.hart if anyone is interested (I have a morbid but cute style).

All in all, I'm excited to rp with you all and resurrect my dead OCs. I'm also very eager to stop making this sound like an interview or a TL;DR... ANYWAY! I'm interested in ES, LOTR, HP, DC (? maybe?), and original RP topics! If you have it, I'm willing to try it! :D (Just not anything too sexual!)
Hiya welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll feel right at home. Since I found this site I never RP anywhere else :)
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Hiii!!! Welcome to the fam!! Very nice to meet you!
Welcome aboard!
Hi Lylth, welcome!
Heya! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! :) Hope you have fun here.
Hello welcome to this wonderful community of RPR!
Welcome to RPR,
β˜€οΈLylth!πŸŒ‘
giphy.gif
Lylth Topic Starter

Min-ya wrote:
Hiya welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll feel right at home. Since I found this site I never RP anywhere else :)

Awww thank you!!!!!! I’ve gotten a pretty large welcome, thank you all for that!
Lylth Topic Starter

Berrystar wrote:
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž THANK YOU!!! ❀️❀️❀️
Lylth Topic Starter

LemonZLime wrote:
Hiii!!! Welcome to the fam!! Very nice to meet you!

Thanksssss 😭😭😭
Lylth Topic Starter

cri86titanium wrote:
Welcome aboard!

Thank you!!!!!!
Lylth Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Hi Lylth, welcome!

Omg y’all thank you!
Lylth Topic Starter

GingerHades wrote:
Heya! Welcome to RPR!
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
Lylth Topic Starter

TheLorekeeper wrote:
Welcome! :) Hope you have fun here.
πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’—
Lylth Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
Hello welcome to this wonderful community of RPR!

Thank you!!!!!-
Lylth Topic Starter

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome to RPR,
β˜€οΈLylth!πŸŒ‘
giphy.gif

Thank youuuu 😭😭❀️
Icysoul

Welcome to our family

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heyya!!! Newbie here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus