Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Can I copy your homework?

Basically your character's response to the question, Can I copy your homework?
Dennis Reyes (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

He frowned, "Do your own work."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Certainly," Sherlock said with veiled sarcasm. "And when you are required to explain how you came to such conclusions, then I should like to watch you defend your answers in detail."

"... Though I likely won't need to, shall I copy yours?"
Caidan (played anonymously)

"Uh. We had homework?"

"Psst. Hey. Can I see your answers?"
Jay (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"S--Sure?" He would hand over said homework
Ivy and Kass (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Um, sure, but it probably won't get you a very good grade." Ivy shrugged. "Why did you ask me and not one of the 'smart kids'?"
"No, I'm afraid I can't let you do that," Eleanor shook her head. "But I'd be more than happy to help you with it if you're confused?"
Kagami Hansha (played by SoulHeart57)

"yeah, sure, but only if you can beat me in a fight, or at least survive ten minutes! acutally, i forgot, you humans are fragile and slow, i'll lower it to 5... Psych, you gotta survive 20!"
Soundwave (played by randomentity777)

*Soundwave plays an audio sample of Bender from "Futurama" saying "Bite my shiny metal ass". Basically, it's a no.*
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"Hmm... My 'homework' right now is cleaning the kitchen. You are welcome to copy it because then it will be double-clean!"
“… eh, why the hell not.” Aislinn smoothly slid the homework out of her pockets, “Actually pay attention next time, being a free-loader is a easy way to get slugged in the face.”
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Sure," Jim said mirthfully, "But no one will believe you did it."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

If it were anyone else, the artist would've politely offered to help them with their homework and decline direct copying. But for Jim...?

Maisi casually slid the papers over.
Noros (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

"Homework?", he tilted in his confusion, "I am getting old over here but what is that?" After having it explained to him, he frowned, "That is absurd. How can they take was originally a punishment for misbehaved children and make something that students take home every time no matter the behavior?"
Sol furrowed his brow, eyeing the student in front of him. He glanced to the side. Then the other. Was this some sort of- what, a joke? A prank? He looked back down.

There they still stood, open-faced and hopeful. He almost felt bad.

... Not quite, though.

"No," he folded his arms, still baffled by the conversation, "and... well, thank you for admitting that you haven't done it, I suppose? I'll still see you after school in detention."

This was gonna be a long day.
Tessa (played anonymously)

"Does that mean you don't have any answers to your own homework? Or you didn't think to ask about it?" Said sarcastically with a bored expression. She then looked at the person behind her with a blank stare for just a handful of seconds. Then...

"Hey, can I copy your homework? Your answers might differ from mine."
Kelador Stoneraven (played by Lanx12)

"Now ya listen here..How are ya gonna learn if ya copy off me ? Now get ya head on straight and focus on ya goals just like us dwaves with our treasures..."
A.D.A.M. (played anonymously)

"You may copy if you wish. I can calculate over 200,000 trillion computations per second. I am programmed to assist you."
DJ Rockwell (played by Cynical)

"Ah! Thanks! It might come in handy during training exercises later." Quickly copies his homework, since she wasn't sure about her own answers. Then looks behind her. "Mind if I copy your homework too? I need all the help I can get." She smiled rather sheepishly.
A.D.A.M. (played anonymously)

"I can complete 200,000 trillion computations per second. Let me check your work."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Can I copy your homework?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus