Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » cronchcronchcronch, forummmmm

PinkBrat

Welcome
oven Topic Starter

PinkBrat wrote:
Welcome

your profile made me laugh. out loud. with sound. and noise.

friggen... meta.
oven Topic Starter

Claine wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me or any other moderator!

Also- I can confirm that canon characters are permitted although original characters are a little more popular.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I doooo have a question about comfort settings:

"Do not show me general warnings about violence" -- if i check the box, that means that any content with violence in it won't be flagged, OR does it mean that any content flagged with violence simply won't show up to mine reading eyeballs?

so like, it's the difference between a checked box meaning the content doesn't get a label / warning and i can still see it, OR a checked box means the content gets hidden altogether.
intrusive_plots wrote:
Claine wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me or any other moderator!

Also- I can confirm that canon characters are permitted although original characters are a little more popular.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I doooo have a question about comfort settings:

"Do not show me general warnings about violence" -- if i check the box, that means that any content with violence in it won't be flagged, OR does it mean that any content flagged with violence simply won't show up to mine reading eyeballs?

so like, it's the difference between a checked box meaning the content doesn't get a label / warning and i can still see it, OR a checked box means the content gets hidden altogether.
I'm not the one who you asked, but I can answer: it means you won't get a warning. checking the box means you can still see the content, it just won't first direct you to the "this profile is flagged for xyz, do you want to see it?" page that would show up if the box was unchecked.
Welcome to RPR. Hope you have a super time.
oven Topic Starter

Faedreamer wrote:
I'm not the one who you asked, but I can answer: it means you won't get a warning. checking the box means you can still see the content, it just won't first direct you to the "this profile is flagged for xyz, do you want to see it?" page that would show up if the box was unchecked.

aaaaaa, thank you so much
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
Welcome to RPR! Fandom stuff is totally fine here!
Omg it's you!! I love your vibe, you seem super cool to talk to and your characters are really interesting!
Welcome to RPR! You'll soon come to realize that there are a lot of writers on here that approach roleplay differently and each have their own writing styles and roleplay preferences. The wonderful thing about this community is that it caters to any and all, offering a good roleplay match for just about everyone! While a lot of people do write with their own, original characters this most certainly is not a requirement. There are plenty of people here who made characters or playable locations based on a fandom, or that even play canon characters overall.

I hope you'll have a good time here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » cronchcronchcronch, forummmmm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus