Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings from your new alchemist!

Hello, everyone!
I am new to the website, so be patient with me, ha ha.

I'm VarianOfOldCorona, but you can call me: "Vee" for short.
Though I'm not really a newbie when it comes to the concept of RP, I am new to this place.

I'm a writer that spends way too much time daydreaming, listening to Tangled (and Newsies) songs and thinking about my favorite characters Varian and Cassandra.

I really love these fandoms:
- Tangled and Tangled: The Series (Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure)
- Newsies: The Broadway Musical
- Twisted Wonderland (America/Europe Servers)
- Classic Disney Movies

I already have a topic located in Looking for RP, if you're interested. :)

Thank you for your time, and I'm glad to be able to be a part of this community. :D
Welcome to RPR, Vee 😊

I love Disney. I have a whole line of Stitch mini figures lining my white board in my office at work.
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Thanks, iKamairi! :)

Ah! Stitch is adorable. I bet your collection is neat. :o
I have some Disney princess figurines, and some Tangled: The Series figurines too. :)
I love the Disney Princesses too. Belle is my favorite. :)
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

iKamairi,
My favorites are Rapunzel and Snow White!
(And my favorite prince is Aladdin!)

Ultra-Knight, thank you!
Welcome to the site!
Although no-one asked, I'll share that my favourite Disney princess is Raya (if she counts) or Moana (if she doesn't.) I also love the movies Maleficent and Maleficent 2 but that's 'cause of all the fae activity :>
Anyway, I hope you have an awesome time here on RPR, and that you find lots of great friends and RP partners. :)
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Thank you, Faedreamer!

I haven't watched Raya, nor Moana yet. :(
I bet they're both cool tho! :D

(Ha ha, Disney's Twisted Wonderland has some fae in it too, might wanna check that out when you get the time, ;))
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

600dc4809c5378d87daba74fcf3d549f78c2f9ecr1-480-334_00.gif

Welcome to rpr VarianOfOldCorona
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

XenoverseSurvivor, thank you!
95a1a280c7bea93f50a95bc0330728a3.gif

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here !
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

AquaCharm, thank you!

Awwww, it's a lil'ghost. :o
Hihi! Welcome to rpr! Hope you find the stories you're looking for here <3
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Thanks TinyPuddleGhost!
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Site Rules
This should be your first step. It details expectations for you using the site itself, and carries over to the forums, as the forums are part of the site.

Forum Rules
This should be your next step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Thanks for the list, Arekkusu!
Cool profile icon. :)
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
AquaCharm, thank you!

Awwww, it's a lil'ghost. :o

Gotta represent spooookyyyy seasonnnnn ooooooo
PinkBrat

Welcome to rpr
GigaBit

Hello, welcome to rpr
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

AquaCharm,
Boooooo *wiggles arms like a ghost* Yes!

PinkBrat, Thank you!

GigaBit, Thanks!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings from your new alchemist!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus