Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to this place and looking for rp roleplaying

scare

welcome
Welcome new friend :D
DevilWithin Topic Starter

Ultra-Knight wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I am also into DC and Marvel. Loved the Daredevil show and glad its coming back. Karen Page is definitely a favorite character that I like. I hope you find lots of RP here. ^_^

Thank you so much. I love Daredevil series and Matt. Frank is even one I love even more because of everything he went through, all he lost. Poor Frankie. Well, I'm hopping the same, I wanna write so badly.

scarellett wrote:
welcome

Thank you ☺️

Reithesniper wrote:
Welcome new friend :D

Awe, thank you so much!!! ☺️☺️
Welcome to RPR,
👁️DevilWithin!👁️
giphy.gif

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome to RPR,
👁️DevilWithin!👁️
giphy.gif

Hehe. Thank you!!

[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/hello-Cmr1OMJ2FN0B2[/img]
scare

DevilWithin wrote:
scarellett wrote:
welcome

Thank you ☺️

its no problem

scarellett wrote:
DevilWithin wrote:
scarellett wrote:
welcome

Thank you ☺️

its no problem

You've been around this place for long?
DevilWithin wrote:
Ultra-Knight wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I am also into DC and Marvel. Loved the Daredevil show and glad its coming back. Karen Page is definitely a favorite character that I like. I hope you find lots of RP here. ^_^

Thank you so much. I love Daredevil series and Matt. Frank is even one I love even more because of everything he went through, all he lost. Poor Frankie. Well, I'm hopping the same, I wanna write so badly.

Frank's story is, indeed, sad. And if you like him because of that, please check out my character, Apex.
scare

DevilWithin wrote:
scarellett wrote:
DevilWithin wrote:
scarellett wrote:
welcome

Thank you ☺️

its no problem

for a very Long time
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

scarellett wrote:
DevilWithin wrote:
scarellett wrote:
DevilWithin wrote:
scarellett wrote:
welcome

Thank you ☺️

its no problem

for a very Long time

Oh, that's cool. So you know your ways around this place pretty well I bet.

Dawnia wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

Hello. Thank you so much.
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
"Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind in this darkness which you know you cannot fight.."

Always happy when new blood is added to the pool. Hope you find all you are seeking and more.

full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif

Berrystar wrote:
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!

Thank you soooo much. I hope I find lots of people to write with as well. I'm so happy I found this place. :)

Gandrell de Lioncourt wrote:
"Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind in this darkness which you know you cannot fight.."

Always happy when new blood is added to the pool. Hope you find all you are seeking and more.

full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif

Frowing at the reference of 'the blood added to the pool', she regards the man bowing before her curiosly. "Well, thank you mister...?"

a02084c50575a9eacbecdfaf7f7bfffed3960aed.gif
DevilWithin wrote:
Hello everybody. So, where to start. I've been writing for over a decade, I took some breaks throughout the road as ooc life required and met some amazing people. I love to write fantasy and action themes, I can easily go into things such as mature themes, violence, gore, sex as long as I'm writing with someone who is not underage... And course my storylinea with you won't go straight away to anything romantic or intimate right from the begining, I have to know you, been writing with you for a while and enjoying our connection in a way, if it even goes to that.... As far as my writing style goes, I can go from one to multi para, usually the more you give me the more I give you. I'm into long term roleplays with male/female or male/male pairings. For now I only have one character into my list but in the future I'll be adding more. I used to write a lot of 'Supernatural' as 'Sam Winchester'. I took Sam and embraces his character and I could create stories with him based in his canon personality and also adding into him my own touch. I usually write a lot of canon characters but I'm pondering adding one or two of my ocs around. I also love marvel characters my favorites being Matt Murdock and Frank Castle. Reach me out if you are interested in writing something with me.

Welcome!

BlueCelestial wrote:
DevilWithin wrote:
Hello everybody. So, where to start. I've been writing for over a decade, I took some breaks throughout the road as ooc life required and met some amazing people. I love to write fantasy and action themes, I can easily go into things such as mature themes, violence, gore, sex as long as I'm writing with someone who is not underage... And course my storylinea with you won't go straight away to anything romantic or intimate right from the begining, I have to know you, been writing with you for a while and enjoying our connection in a way, if it even goes to that.... As far as my writing style goes, I can go from one to multi para, usually the more you give me the more I give you. I'm into long term roleplays with male/female or male/male pairings. For now I only have one character into my list but in the future I'll be adding more. I used to write a lot of 'Supernatural' as 'Sam Winchester'. I took Sam and embraces his character and I could create stories with him based in his canon personality and also adding into him my own touch. I usually write a lot of canon characters but I'm pondering adding one or two of my ocs around. I also love marvel characters my favorites being Matt Murdock and Frank Castle. Reach me out if you are interested in writing something with me.

Welcome!

Thank you

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to this place and looking for rp roleplaying

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus