Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to this place and looking for rp roleplaying

Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope that you enjoy your time here ☺️
DevilWithin Topic Starter

_Skylark_ wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope that you enjoy your time here ☺️

Thank you so much. So far I'm enjoying being around this place.
G'day the DevilWithin! Welcome to RPR! Up top! High-Five.jpg
Welceom to RPR

Taro_Nuke1 wrote:
G'day the DevilWithin! Welcome to RPR! Up top! High-Five.jpg

Thank you soooo much. I'm looking forward to get some writing done.

FrostWolf wrote:
Welceom to RPR

Thank you so much hunny.
Welcome to RPR!
NwJXT0D.gif

A fellow canon writer! I remember my old Supernatural days as well! I used to go wild for Sam Winchester, but I also played as Dean from time to time, and even ol' Papa John! But that's pretty neat to meet another licensed character role-player. That's pretty much all I do. I'm into the fandom of Sherlock myself, but I used to creep around in DC Comics back in the day as well. Aaah, the nostalgia!

Welcome to RPR though! I hope you find all kinds of goodies while you're here. Canons are a rare breed these days! :)
Welcome to RPR
Welcome!!!!

Folklore wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

Thank you soooo much!!

Atheist wrote:
NwJXT0D.gif

A fellow canon writer! I remember my old Supernatural days as well! I used to go wild for Sam Winchester, but I also played as Dean from time to time, and even ol' Papa John! But that's pretty neat to meet another licensed character role-player. That's pretty much all I do. I'm into the fandom of Sherlock myself, but I used to creep around in DC Comics back in the day as well. Aaah, the nostalgia!

Welcome to RPR though! I hope you find all kinds of goodies while you're here. Canons are a rare breed these days! :)

Yesh! A canon writer! I can't believe I found someone who enjpys writong canon characters like I do. Omg!! Why haven't we met sooner? UIgh. I mean, I was the huggest Supernatural fan you could ever come accross, I didn't like the end (the last seasons suck) to be honest, I think the new writers kinda of screw it a little bit, wth the desire of add too many things and change its original idea. They ruined Lucifer's character and Dean too a little bit. I used to write as Sam Winchester despite of the fact that Dean was my favorite. I was Joanna Harvelle too, I took her and gave her an AU twist since I hate the way she died. To me Jo was the chance for Dean to be happy, to have someone loving him, a woman, and he was worthy as a man... I know he had Lisa at some point and I still believe that that little boy was his son, but what he felt towards her? It wasn't the same... He truly loved Jo and he was so broken when he lost her the way he did. He was so protective of her.

Now a days my muse has been more around Daredevil and all things related. I still love those I mentioned, and if anyone gives me a push I'll get it it again. Far example: I was asucker for Lucifer and Sam, they were MEFO, just as Lucifer would state so often and Sam would deny him all the way... Sam being the voice of the reason, he would never accept his fate as in being Lucifer's vessel. It was so epic.

I will most certainly add more characters into my list, since I can have 10, and a couple of them will be my ocs. I have a few vampires xD But I'll also include some of my favorite canons. I hope I have room for all of them. 10 seems so scarse for my extended list.

I'm just afraid I might not have people from the respective verses for my canon characters. I really need a Matt and a Frank in my life. Gosh! Anyhow, I must apologize in advance for my extra long reply here to yours, I was just happy to meet someone that's into canons as well, and that understands that canons can be explored and worked with... To me it's just I take what they already have, and take in account their personalities and write more scenarios, more outcomings... It's just exciting because we alreally fall in love with them from the little we've seen.

CatalinaRose wrote:
Welcome!!!!

Thank you so much hunny.

-Danny- wrote:
Welcome to RPR

Thank you so much :)
Hello there! Welcome to RPR!

jimmymcgill999 wrote:
Hello there! Welcome to RPR!

Thank you sooo much sweetheart.
Hello and Welcome to RPR I personally welcome you as I myself am still new and i Hope you enjoy being here with us!!!

DisneyLover93764 wrote:
Hello and Welcome to RPR I personally welcome you as I myself am still new and i Hope you enjoy being here with us!!!

Hello there. Thank you for your welcoming comment. So, you're new around too? I hope you have lots of fun and find lots of writing partners. I'm still looking and seeing how I can start.
So, what canon characters have you played exactly? I'm curious. ^_^

Ultra-Knight wrote:
So, what canon characters have you played exactly? I'm curious. ^_^

Well, from Supernatural verse:
Sam Winchester
Joanna Harvelle
Lucifer

From TVD (The Vampire Diaries )
Katherine Pierce
Elena Gilbert
Damon

From Daredevil (The series)
Matt Murdock
Karen

From Buffy the Vampire slayer:
Buffy Summers.

Movies
Thor God of thunder (Marvel)
Laurie Strode (The Halloween classics)
Angélica (Pirate of the Caribbean)

I think that's all.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to this place and looking for rp roleplaying

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus