Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! First timer to RP forums!

Bathorys_Sin

Welcome, Vera!
NwJXT0D.gif

"I'm an open book." I love it. And after all that about writing. Puns are probably one of my favorite things despite how painful they can sometimes be! xD!

Anyhoo! Welcome to RPR! The genre you seek is quite prevalent so you'll be able to pick from a vast lot of fellow seekers of magic and lore. Check out the public forums -- they have a lot going on and there are writers of all sorts there. You may be able to collaborate worlds and ideas with someone out there.

I prefer RPR to chat-based systems as well. My old memory isn't what it used to be, so having a forum or inbox-based RP is helpful to me! It certainly scratches the itch, that's for sure! Good luck out there and have fun, of course!
Welcome to RPR.

I am a big believer that you should never be limited to how many characters are allowed in a story. You just need to find the right partner who will let you unfold all your talents and build a world with you for the main characters to live in. I hope you find such writers here. I know they exist as you're looking at one.

full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll find lots of people here to RP the genres you mentioned (which includes me, haha!) :) I hope you'll have an amazing time with us!

✨ May your adventures here last forever ✨
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR Family! :D
mlp-herd.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! First timer to RP forums!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus